Event DJ is an audio player with a difference. Designed for use at sporting events, weddings, award ceremonies, speaking events and other productions it includes some key functions which allow you to create unique professional sounding playlists for use during the show.
Whether it’s your kids softball, baseball, football or hockey game, a best man speech or your local theatrical production you can add unique audio to enhance the experience. Pre-program a custom button with audio announcements for goals, intervals or alarms. Fade music out as people start to speak or mix pre-recorded sound bites over the top of music tracks.
Absolutely NO Adverts!
Please note there is a Trial (free) version for evaluating the app before purchase.
• Start/Stop/Pause tracks.
• Automatically mark tracks when played to keep your place.
• Two fade controls (with custom fade duration settings) for the primary tracks in your playlist.
• Handy repeatable audio clips – allows you instant access to play a select number of tracks on demand. Handy for any kind of audio track you might need to play quickly or repeatedly.
• Playlists of up to 250 tracks.
• 30 custom buttons we call “Cues and Buzzers” - assign audio clips to buttons which can be played over your main tracks. You can even customise the button name.
• Select different effects when Cues or Buzzers are played. For example, you can reduce the volume of the main track being played when a Cue or Buzzer is played over the top.
• Fade Cues and Buzzers out with their own fade control.
• Buttons assigned to a Cue or Buzzer currently playing will turn red. The same button will fade slightly after an audio clip has been played to show it has been used during this session.
• Easily switch between different controls by swiping or using the switcher button on the Action Bar at the top of the screen.
• Auto Next – play the next playlist track automatically.
• Control the volume level for each track individually.
• Individual playlist track looping.
• Individual playlist track progress bars.
• You can even save and load different Playlists.
The main interface of the app consists of two separate screens. The first screen contains your primary playlist and all associated audio controls. The second screen contains custom buttons we call Cues and Buzzers that can be assigned to play audio effects over the playlist. You can switch between these screens by swiping or by pressing the switcher button (it looks like two arrows pointing in opposite directions).
Creating, importing, loading, deleting and resetting playlists, cues, buzzers and handy audio clips, changing default volume levels, fade duration and various other settings can all be accessed via the menu button.
To provide an extra level of control and a means to do basic normalization, individual volume levels for all tracks can be set on the playlist/handy audio clips/cues and buzzers creation screens underneath each track entry. When music is imported the volume of the track is set to a default value of 80% to allow for some adjustment. The default import volume can also be changed on the settings screen or you can turn off and ignore this feature entirely - in which case all tracks will be played at 100% volume.
The volume of the device itself is independent of the track volume so make sure the actual device volume is turned up if you can't hear anything!