¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
Use Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
Wifi Password Recovery features:
■ LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network's (WiFi) password saved on your device!
■ Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
■ Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
■ Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
■ Share password through SMS or Email
Please Note that Wifi Password Recovery:
① only works on rooted devices (needs super-user permissions).
② is not a WiFi password cracker. NOT intended to crack WiFi networks.
③ needs previous access to WiFi networks with your device to retrieve passwords.
❐ Please understand that Wifi Password Recovery is a paid version and does not contain any ads. We do have a FREE version - check out in Play Store: http://goo.gl/7yB1w1
❐ Why Wifi Password Recovery only works on a rooted device?
Because your device stores WiFi passwords when you connect to a new WiFi network. You are not able to access the passwords and retrieve them unless you have super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Networks are sorted alphabetically and you can easily copy the password to your phone's clipboard.
This application will only work on ROOTED phones.
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
The app only displays available data so there is nothing I can do if it is out of date or incorrect.
Complain to your local police force who supply the data if you believe the data to be wrong.
See the level of crime in the UK areas of your choosing.
Note: App abandoned due to lack of interest so I will not be improving it or adding features.
Map displays approx 1 mile of data at a time. Zoom in to "drill down"
Bonus: The ads do not appear if you have "Password Safe Pro License" installed.
@Mike. It would have had more features but it was abandoned because nobody was interested in the app when I asked for feedback.
Keywords: Police, Crime, Local, Drugs, Weapons, Burglary, ASBO
See Google Plus page at http://goo.gl/QWfRN for more information and for some handy hints and tips that have been posted on the G+ Community page.
I do not look at bug reports submitted by the Android system. They are useless. If you need help, please get in touch directly.
Lightwaver allows you to control your LightwaveRF Home Automation products.
These are the same products as sold by B&Q but repackaged as Siemens
You will need:
At least one socket, switch or dimmer.
The LightwaveRF WiFi link hardware.
To use the Android TV functions, you will need an Android TV device running at least Android 5 Lollipop.
The hardware needs to be set up correctly. I cannot help you with this but it is not difficult and full instructions come with the hardware. Once set up, it works in the exact same way as the dedicated remote controls. Simply treat the app as a remote control and pair your hardware devices with the software devices in the app.
Alternatively, if you exactly match the rooms & devices in the same order as in the LightwaveRF manager on the web, then there is no need to pair any device, it will work right away (assuming the official app already works)
This app does not use the LightwaveRF portal unless you are away from home. It communicates directly with your WiFilink so is much faster.
*Why would I use this instead of the official app*
- Multiple locations.
- SSID detection for routing commands.
- Built in Tasker plugin.
- Voice control.
- Android Wear support
- Android TV support
- NFC Task Launcher compatibility
- Homescreen and lock screen widgets
- Designed to be pure Android
- Fully customisable icons
- To support a home developer.
- Backup data to Google Drive
- Good developer support.
LightwaveRF have not released their heating API to 3rd party developers so there is no way to incorporate heating function. Please complain about that one to them not me. It is out of my hands.
Try this app for as long as you like by using Password Safe Pro. ITS THE SAME APP but with less permissions. Come back and buy this if you like it.
Password safe with backup/restore to Dropbox
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full database backup to SD card.
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
From Version 3 onwards, Password Safe Pro uses in app billing to upgrade from the trial version and so does not need a separate license.
This license will continue to be available for previous purchasers to download but new users should upgrade within the app.