Calculation of voltage drop
Calculation of current
Calculation of voltage
Calculation of active power
Calculation of apparent power [PRO]
Calculation of reactive power [PRO]
Calculation of resistance
Code resistors 4 colors
Code resistors 6 colors [PRO]
Color code inductor [PRO]
Colors resistor from value
SMD resistor code [PRO]
Sum capacitors [PRO]
Resonant frequency [PRO]
Voltage divider [PRO]
Zener diode as voltage stabiliser [PRO]
Resistance to reduce voltage
Resistance for led
Power factor correction [PRO]
Power factor correction of small loads [PRO]
Power factor correction of transformer MV/LV [PRO]
Battery life [PRO]
Primary/Secondary winding of transformer
Short circuit current [PRO]
Current carrying capacity IEC [PRO]
Current carrying capacity NEC [PRO]
Conductor resistance [PRO]
Table of resistivity [PRO]
IP Protection Classes
Antenna length [PRO]
Electrical symbols [PRO]
Electricity around the world
Joule Effect [PRO]
Wiring color codes
Unit of measurement
Fault current of strings [PRO]
Capacitor for single-phase motor
Calculation rpm motor [PRO]
Motor efficiency [PRO]
Maximum torque [PRO]
Diagram three-phase motor
Conversion Δ-Y [PRO]
Conversion of section
Conversion length [PRO]
Conversion voltage (Amplitude) [PRO]
Conversion sin/cos/tg/φ [PRO]
Conversion energy [PRO]
Conversion temperature [PRO]
Conversion pressure [PRO]
Conversion Ah / kWh [PRO]
Conversion Gauss / Tesla [PRO]
Conversion RPM - rad/s - m/s [PRO]
Ethernet wiring (RJ-45) [PRO]
Pinout Scart [PRO]
Pinout USB [PRO]
Pinout HDMI [PRO]
Pinout VGA [PRO]
Pinout DVI [PRO]
Pinout RS-232 [PRO]
Pinout molex [PRO]
Pinout Sata [PRO]
Pinout Raspberry PI [PRO]
Pinout ISO 10487 (Car audio) [PRO]
Pinout XLR (Audio/DMX) [PRO]
- English (V.Ragona)
- Italiano (E.Gallina)
- Français (Y.Tschantz)
- Español (M.Rodriguez)
- Portuguese (BR) (J.Machacaz, M.Carvalho, P.Pepeleascov, A.Fraga)
- Arabic (G.Al_dahab)
- Polish (RaV, K.Szuba)
- Deutsch (D.Maggi, C.Ruffino)
- Greek (T.Pergantis)
- Latvian (W.Dzerins)
- Romanian (L.Voica, C.Duta)
- Turkish (E.HARMANBASI)
- Russian (L.Tsvetinovich, V.Bolshakov, Djek.Energetik)
- Dutch (I.Proshel, R.Wintersteijn)
- Magyar (O.Csaba)
- Croatian (P.Razovic)
- Malay (N.Afdhal)
- Persian (B.Eskandariun, A.Tahmasebi)
- Lithuanian (A.Kalasunas)
- Simplified Chinese (X.Cao)
- Serbian (Latin) (S.Fisic)
- Portuguese (PT) (L.Sousa)
- Czech (Skipy)
- Vietnamese (N.Duy Trung)
- Catalan (R.Vila, L.Martin Leona)
- Norwegian (drzordz)
- Bulgarian (I.Malinov)
- Swedish (by J.Olandersson)
- Traditional Chinese (by EricLee)
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_calculations_translate.php), translate the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
Es wird ein Eurolite freeDMX Interface benötigt.
Added the following functions.
- WinGP was supported. *
- Alarm Monitor can run also on a distribution screen.
- A message is displayed in notification area when the Client detects a triggered alarm.
- Multiple Clients can be connected to a Server. *
- Bug fixes.
* GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.03 or later is required.
Pro-face Remote HMI software allows operators to check status of HMI screens on multiple applications remotely,
and assist HMI operation as a sub-display of HMI unit connected with Smartphone and Tablet.
- Quick 3 steps to use Pro-face Remote HMI
1. Prepare Wireless Router and connect to GP4000.
2. Adjust GP application in GP-Pro EX and transfer it to GP4000.
3. Download and install Pro-face Remote HMI in Smartphone and Tablet.
- Monitoring Anywhere of Large/Long Equipment
Using the remote monitoring and operation functions,
actions that previously required multiple staff for a large-sized machine or long-distance application can be easily accomplished by fewer operators.
- Troubleshooting before running to troubled machine
You can confirm possible causes of errors to prepare for necessary actions and tools before running down to the point of the problem.
- Efficiently and effectively monitor machines on the factory floor
Pro-face Remote HMI allows you to check machines and equipment for alarms, operating status,
and other information using iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from anywhere on the factory floor.
- Synchronized or Asynchronized Monitoring
Pro-face Remote HMI lets you switch communication modes to monitor status.
- Touch Exclusive Control
Setting the monopolize touch function prevents unexpected operational misuses caused by redundant operation.
Operation is re-enabled a preset time after Pro-face Remote HMI or the GP unit on the equipment has been operated.
- Remote Status Icon
A local operator can check the status of remote connection and touch monopoly of HMI server or remote client on a HMI screen for safer operation.
- Screen Shortcut
Images or texts of machines to monitor can be registered as shortcuts to easily jump from one HMI to another among multiple applications,
for various working environments, such as in an office or manufacturing site.
- Supported HMI Editor for HMI Server: GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.1 or later
- The following shows the models ("Server") that can use the 'Pro-face Remote HMI' function.
- GP-4200 series *1 *2
- GP-4300 series *1
- GP-4400 series
- GP-4500 series
- GP-4600 series
- LT4000M series *3
- GP4000M series *4
- SP5000 series *4
- WinGP *5
*1 Except GP4*01TM series
*2 Except models which have no LAN port.
*3 GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.6 or later is required.
*4 GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.0 or later is required.
*5 GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.03 or later is required.
- Text and picture for which Blink is set in the server are not displayed in blinking in the client.
- Reverse Display in 16 Level Monochrome color mode is not supported.
- Touch operation in the Asynchronous Mode is available only for the functions that allow you to check display, such as "Screen Change", "Previous Screen", "Scroll" of [Switch/Lamp] and so on.
When "Multifunction" mode is set, however, touch operation is disabled.
- In Asynchronous Mode, neither a user window nor a system keypad can be displayed.
This application is using the source code that is provided under the Apache License Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
** No Ads **
The best remote Android mouse and keyboard out there. AndroMouse converts your phone into wireless mouse, keyboard, and more. Connection with your computer is made either using your existing wi-fi or using Bluetooth. AndroMouse also features speech-to-type which uses Google speech recognition to make your work easier.
** Great for presentations.
* Loads of new features are added in AndroMouse 3.0
Relax in your bed and search YouTube with your voice. You need to run AndroMouse Desktop Server in your computer to use AndroMouse. Please visit http://andromouse.com to download free desktop server, to watch an intro video and for a quick tutorial.
★ Tap click
★ Double tap to double click
★ Scroll with your two fingers (multi-touch)
★ Scroll bar
★ Easy dragging
★ Right click
★ Left handed mode
★ Standard keyboard
★ Function and special keys
★ Ability to hold alt, ctrl and shift for combination keys
★ Auto IP detection
★ Connect using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (PC/MAC)
★ Portrait and Landscape mode
★ Save recently used IPs
★ Easy connection
★ Clean UI
★ Dedicated numpad with multifunction keys
★ Media remote with media buttons
★ Control your Windows Media Player/iTunes
★ Use your phone's volume keys to control system volume
★ Use this remote to restart/logoff/shutdown your system
★ Browse your computer's file in your phone
★ Click on a file to open it on your computer
★ Great while doing your powerpoint presentation
★ Can also be used in photo viewer
★ Buttons to go next/previous slide
★ Integrated mouse functionality
Coming Soon In Next Update:
★ Live desktop view in your phone
★ And more..
Please goto www.andromouse.com to learn how to use AndroMouse
Keywords: Best Android Application, Android Mouse, Wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse lite, Wifi mouse, Bluetooth mouse, New UI, touch pad, multi touch, color themes, landscape and portrait, left handed mouse, picture pad, easy connection, standard keyboard, left click, right click, scroll, bluetooth, andro, file browser
Touchsquid knows you like to watch movies and TV shows on your Media PC or HTPC using apps like Windows Media Center, XBMC and Netflix.
This app turns your Android tablet into an awesome wireless mouse and keyboard. A breeze to set up and use.
It has a large track pad area, pop-up keyboard for text, and the extra keys that windows has but Android lacks. There is even a Windows Media Center button!
The Windows Media Center Remote screen has all the shortcuts assigned to buttons with appropriate icons. You still get mouse control and keyboard access. Just touch the little remote icon.
Step 1: Buy this app and install it.
Step2: Download and install our free Windows server from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC (must be exact including Capitals. MediaPC not mediapc)
Run the server, and leave it minimized. You can open it to adjust the mouse speed if needed. Support for gestures as follows:
Single tap -- Left mouse click
Double Tap -- Left mouse double click
Long Touch -- Right mouse click
Two fingers slide UP/DOWN -- Scroll wheel
Relax, grab a snack and beverage and settle down for some fun.
If you want Android WiFi switching, you’ve found it! BestSignal represents an Android WiFi switch unlike any other. While most Android WiFi apps will only switch between two WiFi networks, BestSignal will make an Android WiFi switch to EITHER another (stronger) WiFi network OR to your phone’s cellular signal (provided it, too, is sufficiently strong to justify switching).
Because BestSignal’s Android WiFi switch occurs ONLY IF there’s another, stronger (WiFi OR cellular) signal available, BestSignal can literally boost a phone’s average data speeds AND save Android battery!
No other Android WiFi application compares. Just download it and go! Default settings do the rest – even though BestSignal includes an Advanced Network Settings page that allows for greater personalization and flexibility for users’ convenience.
++Droid Idol (4.5 out 5 stars): This is "an extremely useful [app] that has something for virtually every user out there. The ability of BestSignal to stop using the Wifi when the signal gets bad enough can save the user a great deal of time (and as a result of getting their tasks done faster, battery) when connected in an area in which the signal is weaker. . . . [and] [f]or users who are on a metered plan, this app can be a godsend that can save you a great deal of money and frustration." http://www.droididol.com/applications/bestsignal
✓ Includes easy access to WiFi and cellular radios’ settings AND battery-saving toggles to further help save Android battery. This can make a big difference!
✓ Includes an ad-free version of BestSignal’s Android data tracking app, which will report user’s cellular AND WiFi data usage by individual application, day, week, and (monthly) billing cycle. All of this is displayed on a single, interactive and beautiful one-page layout. See the photos!
✓ Allows users to avoid an Android WiFi switch to 2G (EDGE, GPRS, etc.) networks altogether if users prefer.
✓ Only connects to strong open and configured networks (users choose the strength) – so you can enable open networks and not worry about becoming trapped on a weak WiFi signal.
✓ Runs in either the foreground or background. You choose!
✓ Very small application and fully optimized to further help save Android battery.
✓ Beautiful and intuitive user interface.
✓ And much, much more!
-Developer's Note: Please Contact BestSignal Before Leaving a Bad Review. We will attempt to solve any problems and offer a complete refund if the application fails to work due to a hardware failure or user error.
****Important Info __ PLEASE READ****
-There is a known issue on the Samsung Galaxy S2s running Gingerbread and it affects ALL signal applications, BestSignal included. If you own a Gingerbread-enabled GS2, please save your money and don't download BestSignal. For now, there is nothing we can do about it. Seehttp://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336. Thank you. (NOTE: The Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean update may solve the issue.)
-Download BestSignal right now and see what makes it the #1 Android WiFi application!!
+ Connecting to PRIOR Wi-Fi
. you can set the priority of each saved AP
. better algorithm than android OS priority function.
+ Prior List setting
. it can be divided from other Access Points
+ Blocking unwanted Wi-Fi
+ Cut low signal AP
- you can set the signal strength to disconnect automatically
+ Automatic WiFi on/off
. you can customize on/off time.
+ Displaying detailed WiFi information
. IP, link speed, channel, freq, securities, hidden, MAC address so on.
[tag: WiFi Priority, WiFi, changer, change, favorite, block, auto, turn, on, off, cut, manager, signal, hidden, channel, analyzer, connection, master, only, pro, filter, filtering]
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
French documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilightfr.pdf
English documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilight.pdf
- Toggle Wi-Fi, Sound mode, Mobile Data, Sync, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Toggle Flashlight (maybe this function doesn't work on some devices)
- Display PHONE battery level
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Quick Settings application.
- Navigate to App Connect on your Gear Fit, tap Quick Settings to launch.
- Touch icon to toggle each setting mode.
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via email@example.com
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone and PC, Mac, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS - To save newly received contacts. android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
VERSION 3.5.4 OR LOWER WILL NOT WORK!!!
FREE VERSION HAS LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY.
Auto Connection No IP address required, Locates and Connects to Freestyler Automatically.
No External Server Needed.
Quick access to the common buttons, Blackout, Favourite, Freeze, Fog TapSync, Release and Manual(£)
Six Cue Toggle Buttons Toggle play back of the top six cues. UPGRADE up to 20
Six Override Buttons to control the first six overrides.UPGRADE up to 20
One CueList UPGRADE to 16
Fetches Cues and Overrides Directly from FS, No Manual labeling required!
Internet and wifi network connections: This app requires network permissions to be able to locate, connect and send commands to freestyer on a local network.
This app does not need an active internet connection, Although one is required for in app purchases.
Remote Control Theatre Cue Stack, For Freestyler DMX.
This remote was for a simple application i needed its not full featured nor actively developed.
Using Freestyler DMX software for the PC, you can create and control advanced lighting shows for your Disco, Band or Theater Production.
What Go-Monkey:Theatre Cue Stack allows you to do is create setLists or cuestacks which take your preprogramed scenes and stack them to create a show.
Which you can trigger one scene at a time, multiple scenes at a time, or have them timed to trigger when ever you want.
A band can take multiple sequences to make up a song (Intro,Verse, Choruses,ending etc) and tigger them by a midi foot peddle. save each stack as a song, and then create a set list for your lights!