Don’t get caught in the rain! Hyperlocal Rainfall is the only app to provide accurate real time rainfall predictions personalised for the journeys and areas you create. Our data is updated every 5 minutes and we predict where and how intense rainfall will be at 5 minute intervals for the coming hour.
This is the first app to provide hyper-localised rainfall information whilst on the move, along your exact route or specific area. Create your journey and choose if you would like to walk, cycle, or drive and the rainfall predictions will appear along that route showing you what the conditions will be when you get to that point of your journey. Use the app to avoid rainfall by showing predictions if you change your journey start time.
The aim is to provide accurate and personalised information for users so they can make informed decisions and be more confident about choosing sustainable travel options and is available for the whole UK.
Please note that the Hyperlocal Rainfall app requires a Google login account to improve the accuracy of the predicted rainfall along your Journey.
- Push notification of any rainfall due at your current location
- Automatically updated every 5 minutes for the coming hour
- No ads
- Save journeys/ areas
- Predictions for walking/cycling/driving
- See predictions at 5 minute intervals for any journey/area
- Personalisation engine to predict user most likely route
- Wind speed and direction displayed
- In app feedback option
- "I am bowled over by it; it is so much better than anything else out there for telling what is going on."
- “I would recommend it to anyone who has an Android.”
- “There were 2 days [last week] when I waited at home for an extra 10 minutes before I set off and it was absolutely fine. Really helpful, otherwise I would have actually got drenched."
- “I wasn't sure how well it was going to work when I got it, a bit sceptical, but really pleased with it."