Get ready to travel back more than 2,000 years, into the mists of Pembrokeshire’s Celtic past. It’s a world of mystery and wonder.
The free Castell Henllys app has been developed by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority. It’ll be your guide as you explore one of Pembrokeshire’s most special places.
You’ll find out about fearsome warriors, wise druids, and mysterious wicker men. You’ll discover whether you’ve got what it takes to live in the Iron Age...
• Free to download
• Bilingual Welsh and English text
• Augmented reality
• Fantastic videos, photos and reconstruction drawings
• Audio version
• GPS-enabled map of the Iron Age village
• Take challenges to win points, and share your score with your friends
• Send a postcard to friends and family