Record and keep track of your cholesterol test results and view them in a grid or in an easily readable full colour zoomable line chart.
The app is currently supported by Pollfish surveys so please make sure you fill some out to help keep this app free! Some of the surveys even offer a chance of winning a prize (like a $10 Amazon gift voucher for example) so maybe you'll get lucky!
My Cholesterol will allow you to keep track of...
• Total Cholesterol
• HDL Cholesterol
• Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated by the app)
• Total:HDL Ratio (calculated by the app)
• Export your results in CSV format for analysis either by you or a healthcare professional.
• Share your results in Microsoft Excel or CSV format for analysis either by you or healthcare professionals via email, Google Drive or other cloud services.
• Automatically calculates the Total:HDL cholesterol ratio for you which is graphed along with the other readings, including triglycerides.
• Switch between mmol/l and mg/dl units depending on how you receive your test results. My Cholesterol will automatically recalculate historical results when you switch units. This is useful if you start getting your results in mg/dl instead of mmol/l or vice-versa and means you won't have to manually convert and re-enter the data yourself.
If you encounter any problems or notice any bugs then please let me know by email before leaving a poor review and I will do my best to address them as soon as I can.