Sausagemaker Pro takes care of all those tedious calculations when sausage making. Calculate the meat, the fat content and all of your ingredients and then save them as batches. Makes scaling a recipe up or down absolute child's play. Just enter the number of sausages, total batch weight or scale the batch based on a meat weight and everything will be recalculated accordingly. Export your batches in Excel spreadsheet format for viewing and printing.
• Add an unlimited number of meats* and other ingredients to your recipe.
• Calculates Fat% in meat mix.
• Calculates additions (rusk, water etc.) and seasonings.
• Enter target fat% and Sausagemaker Pro will calculate the ratio of meats required.
• Calculates total batch weight.
• Calculates quantity of sausages that can be made from the given batch weight.
• Calculates total casing length required.
• Add your own seasoning mixes*.
• Save batches to internal database for later retrieval and editing.
• Export batches & seasoning mixes in Microsoft Excel format.*
• Backup and restore database*
*Full version features.
Free version limitations:
• A limit of 2 meats per batch.
• Seasoning mixes are only available in full version.
• Share batches to Excel is only available in full version.
• No. of saved batches is limited to 4.
• Backup and restore is only available in full version.
You can download the user manual from the developer's website (link at bottom of this page).