thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
With Indian Rail Ticket and PNR app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
Indian Rail Ticket & PNR app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Photos/Media/Files - This is for accessing the external storage, where time tables and PNR statuses are saved offline. Using internal storage does not require this permission, but will consume the limited space. (Note that the permission is not called 'External Storage' or 'SD Card', but 'Photos/Media/Files'.)
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted on the map - your start station green, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Favourite your London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits or buy our Bulk Saver which gives you all these extra features at one great price.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Don't forget to check out our other London travel apps. Download now for FREE and take a different route around the city:
• Bus London https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.buslondon
• myTrains https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. We'd love to hear from you.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up railway schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.