Pro: The size of fish can be adjusted. Con: Can give bad result if relying on default fish size (which might be juvenile size and need to have adult size double checked online, and the fish name is not relevant because of this feature).
Best one out Easy and straight forward to use could do with an update with the fish list but apart from that very good :)
Not very accurate. I love the set up and think this would be a very helpful if the stocking suggestions were not so far off. It says I could fit about 6 common goldfish or 1 oscar in a 45 gallon tank. That would be extremely over crowded.
Needs more fish Really like the app, but would like an expanded list of fish
Very good For beginers in fishkeeping this is a gem.
Great handy little app. Would be nice if there was a marine fish list also.....
* Deleted new ad network as it was not behaving nicely!
* Introduced new ad network (can't develop the app further until it starts making some money!)
* Fixed a problem affecting some devices with the preferences screen
* Better handling of errors during in-app billing
* Changed icon on remove ads button to avoid confusion
* Added database of over 100 different fishes including their sizes