Supports Metric System And U.S. Customary Units
For More Than 20 Aquarium Shapes: Aquarium Volume, Aquarium Weight, Glass Area, Substrate Weight
Running Costs: Air Pump, Aquarium Heater, CO2 Cylinder, Filtration, Flow Pump, Lighting, Other Devices, Other Devices (Self-Adjusting), Ozonizer, Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, UV-C Sterilizer, Water Changes
Aquarium Heater Wattage
Lighting: Wattage, Lighting Duration
CO2 Bubble Rate, Paffrathschale Dimensioning, Paffrathschale Shape
CO2 Cylinder: CO2 Consumption, Filling Lifespan
Dry Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Liquid Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Filtration: Pump Output, Hamburger Mattenfilter: Filter Mat Bending, Filter Mat Size, Flow Velocity, Pump Output, Pump Output According to Filter Mat Size, Retention Time
Conversions: Length Conversions, Temperature Conversions, Volume Conversions, Weight Conversions
Foliage: Apple Tree Leaves, Apricot Tree Leaves, Beach Almond Leaves, Beech Leaves, Birch Leaves, Black Alder Leaves, Cherry Tree Leaves, Chestnut Tree Leaves, Hazel Tree Leaves, Maple Leaves, Nettle Leaves, Oak Leaves, Pear Tree Leaves, Plum Tree Leaves, Walnut Tree Leaves
Alder Cones, Brackish Water Production, Shrimp Food
Algae Control: Buddy Ratio, Redfield Ratio
Calculate Water Parameters: Ammonia Content, Calcium/Magnesium Ratio, CO2 According To KH And pH, CO2 According To pH And pH, GH According To NKH And KH, GH According To Water Conductivity, Salinity (Neutral Salt), KH According To GH And NKH, KH According To pH and CO2, KH According To Acid Capacity, Mg According To GH and Ca, NKH According To GH And KH, Oxygen Saturation, pH According To KH and CO2, Water Conductivity According To GH
Check Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Copper(Cu), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Oxygen(O2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH)
Raise Water Parameters: Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Reduce Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Water Parameter Conversions: Ammonium(NH4), Calcium(Ca), Carbonate Hardness(KH), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Chloride(Cl), General Hardness(GH), Hydrogen Carbonate(HCO3), Iron(Fe), Magnesium(Mg), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), Potassium(K), Silicic Acid(SiO2), Sodium(Na), Sulfate(SO4), Sulfide(S)
Water Purification: Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Osmosis Water/Wastewater Ratio, Wastewater Volume, Water Consumption
An aquarium with all its inhabitants require a lot of attention and regular care. However, in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the one or the other can be neglected very quickly. This will no longer happen with the new Aquarium Manager!
The free App ensures that you will always think of everything and, if necessary, put you in the position to plan well in advance. These are some of the features that we have integrated:
- Management of the residents
- Tips and planning of the feeding
- Water values
- Maintenance tasks, such as the cleaning of the tank, changing of the water, pumps and filters
- Photo library
In this way, you can be on top of everything and can rest assured that your fishes are in good hands and are thriving magnificently. So that no information is lost, you can save all the data not only locally, but also on an Android backup facility (not available with some manufacturers).
The Aquarium Manager is one of the most comprehensive tools currently available on the market. It is suitable both for hobby aquarists, as well as for all those who cannot take responsibility for their own Aquarium. It is also particularly convenient if you want to go on holiday: Because the care-taking steps unfold at a glance, you can give your aquarium keeper precise instructions for days and weeks while you are physically away!
Although we wasted no effort in the development to anticipate everything and all needs, we always appreciate feedback so that we can become even better. Our goal was to create an individual, comprehensive database to assist you keeping your aquarium optimally, regardless whether you are physically present or absent.
Please note: For an optimal experience a Tablet of at least 7 inches is recommended.
We hope you enjoy our App!
- Diagrams and statistics for all of your water parameters.
- Create custom water parameter evaluations for each of your logs.
- Use your aquarium pictures that you have uploaded to the Internet.
- Enjoy your aquarium pictures in the gallery.
- Share your log entries, diagrams and custom water parameter evaluations with your friends.
- Use the widgets to always keep an eye on your logs.
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Português, Español, Français
Supported water parameters:
General Hardness (GH)
Hydrogen Carbonate (HCO3)
Carbonate Hardness (KH)
Silicon Dioxide (SiO2)
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
potentia Hydrogenii (pH)
• Record information of aquarium and count days from the setup date.
• Log aquarium activities with photo.
• Log 24 water parameters (pH, temperature, nitrate, salinity, ...) and view trend with graph.
• Countdown timer to help measure parameters.
• Calculate expenses of aquarium.
• Manage multiple aquariums.
• Record information of livestock and count days of living.
• Filtering list of livestock by types, belonging aquarium and status.
• Calculate expenses of livestock.
• Record information of goods.
• Filtering list of goods by types and belonging aquarium.
• Calculate expenses of goods.
• To-Do list and reminder.
• Wishlist, Tank Volume Calculator
• Export data as HTML and XML files
• Backup data and restore data
Keyword: saltwater reef freshwater tank aquascape
Tank Calculator also has a handy volume convertor if you quickly need to convert a volume, e.g., from Litres to Cubic Feet.
You can log any and all parameters that I have found test kits for. If there are other parameters you want to log just email me a feature request.
You can backup your data to the SD card and restore it as well.
If there are issues or questions feel free to email me. I try to always check my email.
To my loyal users, new users and frustrated users, I apologize for my lack of updates on this app. I have been unable to work on updates for quite a while and have recently started working on a couple of updates that have been a constant pain. I am working on the backup/restore feature to make it easier. I am thinking of having online backup so people can share data easily between devices. I am also working on the reminders again. I have the current reminders adding to whatever calendar you select but I am going to work on adding a dedicated calendar for the app. These are both huge updates and will take some time but I want to assure everyone that I have not abandon this app.
Thank you very much for your business.
Tank Mix Calculator is an easy to use farm app from TapLogic. TapLogic develops the powerful FarmLogic decision making tool for the farm. FarmLogic allows you to enter and store records as you work in the field using our FarmPAD rugged handheld computer or enter your work through the web component of FarmLogic. Either way, our system works like you farm, so using it will come naturally. FarmLogic provides secure, instant access to your farm records from any computer logged onto the web, anywhere.
This agriculture application is provided free for any farmer to use on their mobile device to quickly and easily generate a tank mix. Just enter your acreage, tank size, and carrier volume. Next, select your chemicals from our list or add your own. Tank Mix Calculator will then provide you with the number of loads required to spray your acreage, along with full and partial load mixes of the chemicals you selected.
We gladly welcome any feedback or suggestions for Tank Mix Calculator. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If the app is installed on a device in which the system language is not "German", the app switches to the "English" language)
- Documentation of water parameters as chart or table
- Realistic estimation of salt amount needed for your next „water change“ or „adaptation of salt content“ based on values measured with test sets / reference solutions typically used by aquarists.
- Tank specific dosing of nutrients (Nitrate und Phosphate)
- Balling Calculator: Forget about expensive water conditioners! Aqua Calculator calculates stoichiometric exact dosage of so called Balling salts (2/3 part recipes) and als standard solutions for adaptation of Calcium, Alkalinity and Magnesia.
- Conversion of measured values for reef tanks
- Detailed Preferences for measurement tools used, as well as Balling recipes.
- Mini-FAQ: Answers the most important questions for adaptation of water values.
You can track the life span of your light bulbs, so no more guessing as to when you need to replace them or if the PAR has dropped. You can track anything that has a life span, like carbon, GFO, RO Membrane, etc., in this section using the Other option.
This app offers you a great reporting tool to see how your tanks have maintained over time. Three graphs are available for each parameter: one for a week’s time frame, one for a month, and one for a year. The app also offers a report showing averages for each parameter.
Future enhancement to come:
Backing up and restoring data
E-mailing data and alerts
Livestock tracking along with pictures
change tracking measurements units, ex(dKh to ppm, or F to C, etc)
Add common calculating tools like volume calculations and conversions used.
Diese App bietet folgende Funktionen:
- Co² aus Ph und Kh berechnen.
- Ph aus Kh und Co² berechnen.
- Kh aus Ph und Co² berechnen.
- Wasserwechselmenge zur Senkung von Nitrat.
- Wasserwechselmenge mit Vollentsalztem Wasser bzw. Osmose Wasser.
- Wasserwechselmenge zur Kühlung des Aquariums.
- Wasserwechselmenge zum einstellen des Kh wertes.
- Wasserwechselmenge zum einstellen des Kh wertes.
- Wasserwechselmenge zum einstellen des Ph wertes.
Falls Sie einen Fehler finden oder Verbesserungsvorschläge haben, würden wir uns über eine kurze E-Mail an: App@aquaristik-sbk.de freuen, bevor übereilt eine negative Bewertung abgegeben wird. Wir sind immer bemüht, diese App zu verbessern und für weitere Anregungen dankbar.
(c) 2014 by www.Aquaristik-sbk.de
*** THE USE OF THIS APP REQUIRES THE JBL PROSCAN SET WHICH INCLUDES THE PROSCAN COLOR CARD ***
• Fast readout, precise analysis, innovative technology, there’s never been anything like it: JBL PROSCAN.
• Simultaneous analysis of the most important water values in the aquarium and garden pond using your smartphone, JBL PROSCAN-App and innovative colour recognition technology.
• With diagnosis and recommendations in the app.
This is how it works:
Start the app* and enjoy the fast read out, precise analysis and innovative technology. There’s never been anything like it for the analysis of water values.
Using the especially calibrated JBL PROSCAN ColorCard enclosed, please follow the instructions in the app. You can choose between the following analysis modules: “Aquarium Freshwater”, “Garden Pond” and “Water”. When you select “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Water”, the app calculates the current CO2 content in the water, resulting from the measured pH and KH values, as an additional bonus.
Depending on the analysis result of „Aquarium Freshwater“ and „Garden Pond“, you will receive individualized recommendations about which JBL products will help you to set the ideal/optimal water values. With “Water” you will get a simple summary of the results without an evaluation of your water sample.
• Scan the analysis strips with the ColorCard in bright daylight or artificial light. Avoid direct sunlight.
• Always start to scan the analysis strips as soon as possible after the expiration of the displayed time. Later or premature scanning can lead to distorted results, since the colour fields on the strips darken over time.
• When connected to the internet additional fees may be incurred, depending on the provider.
• For the correct capture of the ColorCard the smartphone camera must be equipped with an autofocus. Smartphones with fixed focus are not supported.
In case of questions or problems please check the FAQ on the JBL website first. You will get many tips and helpful information: https://www.jbl.de/en/aquatics-freshwater-products/detail/6774/jbl-proscan#faq
*) Currently available in German, English and French.