Not very accurate. I love the set up and think this would be a very helpful if the stocking suggestions were not so far off. It says I could fit about 6 common goldfish or 1 oscar in a 45 gallon tank. That would be extremely over crowded.
Pro: The size of fish can be adjusted. Con: Can give bad result if relying on default fish size (which might be juvenile size and need to have adult size double checked online, and the fish name is not relevant because of this feature).
Best one out Easy and straight forward to use could do with an update with the fish list but apart from that very good :)
Like this app but have multiple tanks. When I try to upgrade it tells me in app purchases are not possible Unless I upgrade my os. I am running latest os on a galaxy s8. Not sure on what there is to update.
Great app! Pretty accurate tho it could use some updates to the types of fish in the fish library... However, if you want to you can do the research and add the fish to the library your self! Awesome!
Good, working app. The database is small however you can find most common species. Good app👍
* Deleted new ad network as it was not behaving nicely!
* Introduced new ad network (can't develop the app further until it starts making some money!)
* Fixed a problem affecting some devices with the preferences screen
* Better handling of errors during in-app billing
* Changed icon on remove ads button to avoid confusion
* Added database of over 100 different fishes including their sizes
Video Wallpaper: Aquarium with sharks. Or set your own video as a live wallpaper