Use this all the time Does a lot of conversions and can be as basic as ms calc, or complex enough for most of those demanding complex math. It's not an algebraic calculator. It excels at conversions and has a static memory that survives reboots.
I agree with "for what it does, it can't get better". I always get a free version, then, if I like it, I pay for an upgraded version, simply because I write software, I know the effort that goes into writing apps and I want to support it, especially since mobile apps are so cheap anyway. If you can't afford a couple or three bucks, how'd you buy a smart phone? We should support the developers of great apps, and this is one!
Superior. For what it does, can't get better. Great syle, functionality and reliability.
License problem Bought it dome time ago. Now installed on Nexus 5 with CM 12.1 and getting always License error. Clearing Store Data/cache etc is not helping. I love it but it is totally unusable!!!
Amazing As a college student, this app has proved itself to be very useful! I haven't occurred any issues with it. Highly recommended!
Best calculator period. This calculator is well laid out and works perfectly for me. RPN spectacular! Free one was all I needed, but I bought this to support the developer.
* Homescreen widget - a basic version of RealCalc with percent, square-root and memory which can be placed on your homescreen.
* Bitwise shift and rotate functions in binary/octal/hex modes.
* Values now truncated on conversion to integer for binary/octal/hex modes (rounding available as an option in settings).
* Constants updated to latest NIST 2014 values.
* Four-digit grouping option in Display Format settings.
* Option to restore entry state on undo in RPN mode.
Simple calculator with complete history (virtual tape, a.k.a. ticker tape style)