WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS VERSION OF DANSKE MOBILE BANK APP IN SEPTEMBER 2019.
To continue using mobile banking, please download the new Danske Mobile Bank App – search 'New Danske Bank' in Google Play.
In the meantime, with this app you can:
- Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
- Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future-dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments
- Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Reconcile transactions
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send and receive secure mails and attach a document or picture to the message
- Get a spending overview
- Manage your Geoblocking settings
- Investment Wheel - securities watchlist and market information
- Receive push notifications
- Paym - send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
- Block/unblock and reorder cards
SERVICES BEFORE LOG ON:
- Investment Wheel
- Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
- Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non-sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change. Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
- Contact us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in the UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and passcode you can logon and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
This is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested.
Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group.
Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.