Manage your account from your phone, with My O2. You’ll be able to add data Bolt Ons, see your recent charges and check your allowances, whenever you want. And you can sign in quickly and securely with your fingerprint.
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll be able to:
- See how much data you’ve got left
- Check your tariff and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data
- View your bill and see who you’ve been calling and texting
- Pay your bill quickly and securely
- Check your upgrade options
- Change your tariff
- Get perks, offers and more
If you’re on Pay As You Go, you’ll be able to:
- See your balance and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data, minutes or texts
- Top up using our automated call service
- See your calling plan prices
- Get help with your device, bill and more
- Find a free O2 Wifi hotspot
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll have been given your username and password when you joined us. If you’ve forgotten them, just go to the My O2 sign in page and click ‘Help me sign in’.
If you’re on Pay As You Go, go to o2.co.uk/register to sign up to My O2. If you’ve forgotten your login details, go to the My O2 sign in page and click Register now.
Once you’ve signed in on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to set up a pin. Or on certain devices, you’ll be able to sign in using your fingerprint. So it’s quick and easy to get onto the app.
Bear in mind that the My O2 app isn’t available for O2 Business customers. And if you use the app outside of our Europe Zone, data roaming charges might apply.