Take the hassle out of mileage registration with TomTom WEBFLEET® Logbook
***Please note this app is for TomTom WEBFLEET® subscribers only:
Please note this app is NOT providing TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.***
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook helps drivers keep an accurate log of their mileage.
The app gives access to the vehicle logbook in WEBFLEET® and allows users to validate trip type and purpose right on their smartphone. Effortlessly.
Businesses will have all miles accounted for and have a reliable report for mileage claims or tax purposes.
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook learns from previous user input to smartly propose suggestions that are relevant for the unqualified trips. Your frequently driven trips will be recognized to be qualified with only 1 click.
WEBFLEET Logbook works in combination with TomTom WEBFLEET® (additional subscription required) and an in-vehicle TomTom LINK vehicle tracking device*.
*Requires LINK 3xx firmware 1.9203 or higher / LINK 510 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 410 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 200 firmware 1.1.2 or higher.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
WEBFLEET Logbook allows drivers to add important details to their record trip, including:
• Trip mode setting – business, commute or private
• Purpose of the journey (access to phone calendar)
• Contact person for the job (access to phone contact list)
• Any other comments
• Edit vehicle details (incl odometer adjustment)
• Map display of the trip with TomTom map and Google Satelite map
• Map zoom to start and end trip locations
• Google street view available for trip start and end trip locations
• Filter trips by location, type of trip, confirmed and unconfirmed
• Copy information from last trip qualified
• Widget to set up trip mode: business, commute or private
1. You need to have an existing TomTom WEBFLEET® account in order to be able to use the TomTom WEBFLEET logbook app. Without an account the app does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit tomtom.com/telematics
2. Check tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country
3. Compatible with Android smartphones (Android 2.3.3 and higher)
4. No data is stored on your smartphone. The TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook app is dedicated to drivers and complimentary to our secure online service WEBFLEET®.
5. Please note that the WEBFLEET user used for log in should be set up with at least with expert rights
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
Search for your nearest Cadw site by distance, find it on the handy built-in map or simply use the route planner to find out how to get to your favourite site from your current location. You can search by date or location to find exciting events taking place at Cadw sites, check opening times and admission prices or call the site direct from the app.
Other features include:
· Site descriptions – find out more about your favourite sites.
· Image galleries on larger sites.
· Link to sign up to receive Cadw’s monthly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news, events and special offers
· Link to Cadw’s social media channels to tell your followers about your experiences at a Cadw site.
Gyda mwy na 129 o safleoedd ledled Cymru, rydych chi’n siŵr o gael diwrnod i’w gofio gyda Cadw. O gestyll sy’n adrodd storïau tywysogion yr oesoedd canol i safleoedd sy’n ein hatgoffa am dreftadaeth falch Cymru fel un o’r cenhedloedd diwydiannol cyntaf yn y byd, gyda’r ap yma gallwch weld 6,000 o flynyddoedd o hanes drwy Gymru gyfan.
Chwiliwch am safle agosaf Cadw yn ôl pellter, a dod o hyd iddo ar y map mewnol hwylus, neu defnyddiwch y cynllunydd siwrneiau i weld sut i gyrraedd eich hoff safle o ble bynnag rydych chi nawr. Gallwch chwilio yn ôl y dyddiad neu’r lleoliad er mwyn dod o hyd i’r digwyddiadau cyffrous sydd ar y gweill ar safleoedd Cadw, cael golwg ar amserau agor neu brisiau, neu ffonio’r safle yn uniongyrchol o’r ap.
Mae nodweddon eraill yr ap yn cynnwys:
· Disgrifiadau o’r safleoedd - rhagor o wybodaeth am eich hoff safleoedd.
· Oriel o ddelweddau o’r safleoedd mawr.
· Dolen i’w dilyn er mwyn cael e-gylchlythyr misol Cadw i weld yr holl newyddion diweddaraf, digwyddiadau a chynigion arbennig
· Dolen sy’n mynd â chi i gyfryngau cymdeithasol Cadw er mwyn ichi ddweud wrth eich dilynwyr am eich profiadau ar safleoedd Cadw.
The app provides a complete listing of all of the following services in Wales:
- Emergency Departments (A&E)
- Minor Injuries Units
- GP Surgeries & Out of Hours Services
- Optometrists / Dentists
- Pharmacists and Flu Vaccine & Stop Smoking Services
- Sexual Health Services
Along with helpful information about each type of service, you can find the nearest services to you (map view or list) as well as contact details, opening hours and directions. For Sexual Health Services you can also see which services are offered at each clinic.
The app also now includes a wealth of Change4Life information to help you and your kids eat well and move more, and also provides access to the NHS Direct Wales website along with useful self-care information covering a wide range of topics.
You can choose between the English and Welsh languages and switch at any time.
The app is compatible with Android 4.0+.
Dewis Doeth ar gyfer yr Android yw eich canllaw swyddogol ar gyfer dewis y gwasanaeth GIG priodol i chi yng Nghymru os byddwch yn sâl neu wedi’ch anafu.
Mae’r ap yn rhoi rhestrau cyflawn o’r holl wasanaethau canlynol yng Nghymru:
- Unedau Damweiniau ac Achosion Brys
- Unedau Anafiadau Llai Difrifol
- Meddygon Teulu a Gwasanaethau y Tu Allan i Oriau
- Optometryddion / Deintyddion
- Fferyllwyr a Brechu Ffliw & Gwasanaethau Atal Smygu
- Gwasanaethau Iechyd Rhywiol
Ynghyd â gwybodaeth ddefnyddiol am bob gwasanaeth gallwch hefyd gael gwybod am y gwasanaethau sydd agosaf atoch chi (ar ffurf map neu restr) yn ogystal â manylion cyswllt, oriau agor a chyfarwyddiadau ar sut i gyrraedd yno. Ar gyfer Gwasanaethau Iechyd Rhywiol, gallwch hefyd weld pa wasanaethau sydd ar gael ym mhob clinig.
Mae’r ap bellach yn cynnwys cyfoeth o wybodaeth Newid am Oes i’ch helpu chi a’ch plant fwyta’n dda a symud mwy, ac mae hefyd yn mynd â chi i wefan Galw Iechyd Cymru, ynghyd â gwybodaeth ddefnyddiol ar hunanofal mewn ystod eang o bynciau.
Gallwch ddewis y Gymraeg neu Saesneg a newid yn ôl ac ymlaen rhyngddynt unrhyw bryd.
Mae’r ap yn cyd-fynd â Android 4.0+.