If you work or play on the water then Splash 365 is the essential app for you.
In order to make use of Splash 365 you will need to register for a free account at www.splash365.net.
Splash 365 will keep you safe on the water, let your friends, family, and
colleagues track you in real time, and let you plan, organise, and record your expeditions for future reference.
Splash 365 will give you a spoken time check every fifteen minutes, a spoken update of your distance, allow you to plan trips, and measure the distances of routes between various points.
- Big buttons are easy to press with cold, wet hands.
- Verbal announcements keep you updated on the time, your speed, and distance.
- Send emergency information to your contact with a single touch.
- Easily call your nearest coastguard or emergency services.
- Share your live tracker on social media, by Email, SMS, or other means to let people follow you in real time.
- Plan your trips in detail and measure trip distances using the trip planner.
- Record your trips for future reference, add photos, and notes.
- Rate your trips.
- Record details of your boats and equipment for future reference and to help rescuers find you in an emergency.
- Mark yourself safe and let people know you are OK.
- Mark points of interest and hazards so you know where to go and where to go and where not to go next time you're in the area.
- Export your recorded expeditions, trip plans, and points of interest in GPX format for use with a wide variety of GPS hardware and software.
- Use land mode to keep recording your trip without affecting your on the water statistics when you stop on dry land to explore.
Your private information will not be shared with third parties, and we will only rarely contact you by Email if there is an essential issue or update which you need to be made aware of.
There are lots of new features currently under development, including:
- Statistics dashboard
- Connect with people and add them to trips
- Speed, sun, and tide announcements
- CG66 scheme support
- Additional safety features
- Destination distance and bearing