- First Aid Techniques (e-learning science)
- safety and first aid cartoon
- Sierra School of Survival, Survival Shorts New First Aid Techniques
- Basic First Aid Training HD
- Teknik Dasar Pertolongan Saat Darurat Basic Emergency First Aid Techniques
- Children First Aid: Bleeding
- Soldiers practice first aid, evacuation techniques
- First Aid for Emotional Distress - Trauma Tapping Technique (TTT)
- First aid: triangular bandage
- Basic First Aid Tips : How to Treat a Heat Stroke
- Doctor Hilary gives crucial epilepsy first aid advice
- How to treat a burn with cling film
- Infant Choking First Aid
- Children Learn First Aid
- St John Ambulance-First Aid Advice-(CPR for children)
- First Aid for Splints & Bleeding Wounds : How to Apply a Shoulder Sling
- St John Ambulance-First Aid Advice-(CPR for adults)
- First Aid : How to Treat a Chemical Burn
- For the Love of Animals: First Aid for Dogs
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
More from developer
Prepare for santa-fication!
A Merry Christmas from all the team at Pocket App!
To use the App simply take a photo aligning your face with the provided frame, post Santa-fication you'll find photo in your gallery!
Any issues please email us so we can amend, the elves did not have as long as usual for testing on this one.
Additionally in the lite version there is a BMI (Body Mass Indicator) calculator and Doctor Q with advice on questions you can ask your doctor when you need additional information on your condition or diagnosis.
In this multi-level game, users test their dribbling skills to tackle a range of obstacles whilst learning that discriminatory attitudes & behaviour have no place in football.
UpFront was partially funded by the European Commission (EU Preparatory Actions in the Field of Sport), developed by Pocket App for the European Gay & Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF) and its partners within the project Pride in Sport – Preventing and fighting homophobic violence and discriminations in sport.
See www.upfront.mobi for more details.
Additionally in there is a BMI (Body Mass Indicator) calculator and Doctor Q with advice on questions you can ask your doctor when you need additional information on your condition or diagnosis.
Pocket Doctor Pro is our comprehensive health encyclopedia written specifically for mobile by a UK Doctor. Originally available on WAP in 2001 our latest version is made specifically for Android.
We are on the lookout for talented, intelligent, and motivated young interns who want to gain more work experience and earn themselves a graduate job. Over 65% of our internships become permanent positions, so what are you waiting for? Download, film, send and kick-start your career today!
E-ACT is a leading, independent, academy sponsor who’s principal purpose is to create centres of excellence for all by establishing, maintaining, managing and developing academies and Free Schools.
Since its start in 2009 E-ACT has grown organically and now has over 30 state funded academies and Free Schools as part of its successful network. Working closely with staff, students, parents and the wider community, E-ACT is highly specialised and effective in ensuring our academies work quickly to become recognised as centres of excellence.