Here’s what PRUhealthcare assist App can do for you:
- Enjoy discounted rates at our preferred specialists
- Receive attractive privileges from our selected retailers
- Find out on the latest Prudential promotions
- Get our latest PRUhealth buzz, a newsletter that is designed to provide you with helpful health- related information
PRUhealthcare assist – help when you need it most.
When diagnosed with a medical condition, especially one that requires surgery and/or hospitalisation, you may have many questions related to the treatment of your condition.
PRUhealthcare assist is manned by qualified and trained medical professionals, and assists to:
- Help you make an informed decision when choosing a medical specialist or hospital
- Answer your questions on hospitalisation and medical conditions relating to your PRUshield policy but excludes medical advice
- Assist you with priority booking of specialist appointments
- Help you potentially reduce your out-of-pocket expenses with discounted rate at our preferred specialists
PRUhealthcare assist is available to all PRUshield customers at no extra charge. With this helpline, you have a medical insurance plan that provides more than coverage.
With PRUshield, we don’t just cover you; we cover your questions* too.
Ask us. PRUhealthcare assist 1800 534 3333
*Questions relating to your PRUshield policy but excludes medical advice
The Vitality Health Hub app
• allows you to arrange a same-day Skype or phone appointment
• enables you to book a routine face-to-face appointment
• provides contact details for your practice
• gives information on your out-of-hours services and location
• lets you tell us what you think of our services, anonymously.
If you would like to use the app, but have not yet created an account with Vitality, visit http://www.vitalitypartnership.nhs.uk/user/register. Then use the same login details to log in to the app.
Not a Vitality Patient?
If you would like to register as a Vitality patient with one of our practices, visit http://www.vitalitypartnership.nhs.uk/vitality-register to find out how. You can also go to your local practice or contact the Vitality Health Hub on 0121 250 0373.
There's lots going on over the next few months as we roll out new services. Our tools are designed to help you to know more about your health, look after yourself better and work with us at Vitality to create a circle of support with your family, carers and friends.
Link up to find out more about the new Vitality services.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
By connecting with loved ones and friends in your private Inner Circle or with health and wellness experts in your private Health Circle, you can motivate yourself to achieve realistic health goals (like walking a million steps or losing an appropriate amount of weight) that have long-term impact on your health without the pressure you've seen in other applications or online communities.
Inspirational images, messages, and notes (Inspirators(™)) add color to your statistics and lets you share your motivations for moving and eating right while public circles based on based on like-minded interests or goals extend past your own immediate friends and family.
Our Vitality molds around you and your circles' interests and goals; providing continuous feedback, personalized tips, and tools to give you the best chance to succeed in achieving long-term health for you and your loved ones.
Free and simple to use, Ground Miles is designed to encourage and support you to walk more. Powered by health expertise from Bupa, Ground Miles will help you get walking whether you walk to look good, feel great, or just to get outdoors. Ground Miles turns your smartphone into your very own personal walking tracker, featuring:
Track your activity
- Track your indoor and outdoor walking - your distance and also your pace across three simple levels: active, walk and run
- Track your daily, weekly and total walking distances in miles or kilometres
- Get walking to earn visible and surprise badges as you reach your goals (and burn calories!)
- New Ground Miles badges* are added regularly, including unique badges for the casual walker, the early morning riser, and those who walk in their local park. *Some badges require GPS
Walk together and stay social
- Join or create virtual walking groups with friends or family anywhere in the world and see your collective miles accumulate
- Share your badges and walking milestones with friends via social media including Facebook and Twitter
Tailor and monitor your walking goals
- Set your own daily or weekly goals
- Use the interactive in-App map, using your phone's native map functionality, to see where you could walk to reach your goal
- Receive personalised motivation cards based on your walking routine
Personalise your experience
- Enter your age, height, weight, gender and step length for a more personalised experience (but not required before you get going)
- Personalise your Ground Miles app background by using your favourite photo - or add any amazing sights you see while walking
For more info visit:
*Due to device and OS compatibility issues with running the accelerometer in the background, this app will only work on OS 4.0 and above.