ReplyASAP makes messages unmissable between people that matter, since important messages shouldn’t be missed.
Launched in August 2017, ReplyASAP has been installed over 75k times already and has received worldwide media attention from among others:
TV: Fox, NBC, CBS, CNN, CTV, ITN and Globo (South America)
Radio: W Radio, Heart, Newstalk 1010, Jenny McCarthy, BBC Radio Scotland, BBC Radio 5 Live
Press: The Independent, The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Times, The NYPost, The India Times, Mashable, Digital Trends, Cosmopolitan, GoodHouseKeeping, BBC Mondo (Spain), Antena3, Xatakamovil
This news article from CBS DFW shows the app working, after they downloaded it and tested it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJJDNItPQYM
If you have any questions or problems with the app please mail me via the website www.replyasap.co.uk before leaving a review as I’m happy to help you solve any issues.
What ReplyASAP does:
If you are frustrated that your calls or text messages are missed or not seen because the person you are calling has their phone on silent all the time, then this is the app for you.
This is an ideal app when you need to make sure someone gets an important message at the time they need to see it.
Once you connect to another person who has the app, you will have peace of mind that messages you send them will appear over whatever they are doing and sound the alarm on their phone, even when their phone is on silent.
It allows you to set the time that the message arrives – by default it will be immediately - so that you have the security that they will see your message when it is relevant. You will also be able to see when they have seen the message.
- if recipient's phone is on silent the message will still make a noise
- arriving messages make a constant noise until the recipient presses a button
- the arriving message will take over the screen with the message and only two options "Snooze for 3 minutes" or "Cancel" so it cannot be ignored
- once the recipient has pressed either "Cancel" or "Snooze for 3 minutes" button, the sender is sent notification
- option to send messages to arrive at future times (i.e. after school) as a reminder
- no cost to sending messages as it uses data network
- shows a history of all messages sent and received sorted by name
- the sender will see the status of the message they have sent as one of the following:
"Pending" = message has not yet been delivered as the recipients phone has no internet connection
"Delivered" = message has arrived and waiting to sound (if you have future dated it) or is sounding and waiting for the recipient to interact with it
"Snoozed" = the message has arrived and sounded and the recipient has seen it and pressed the "Snooze for 3 minutes" button
"Seen" = the message has arrived and sounded and the recipient has seen it and pressed the "Cancel" button
- works from Android to iOS and vice-versa (though some features on iOS are reduced due to iOS restrictions unfortunately)
NOTE: iOS version will follow shortly after Android version so you will not be able to send to iOS devices until the app is available in the iOS store
The app does require internet connection to work, and both parties need to have the app installed, if the recipient's phone has no internet connection, the ASAP will queue and arrive as soon as internet connection is re-established. As a sender you will know the message has not arrived as it's status will show as "Pending" on your phone.
Though the app is ideal for parents and children, it can be used for any number of other scenarios:
- contact with elderly family members
- setting reminders for future events with friends
- contacting work colleagues in the event of an incident that requires urgent attention
- letting people know you have safely arrived at your destination
- letting people know you need assistance
Hope you enjoy the app