Resident Rewards helps you to enjoy more of Leeds’ fastest growing district. Learn more about the neighbourhood, discover new community groups and find out about free give-aways
Resident Rewards helps us to keep growing our amazing community by supporting local businesses, sharing unique experiences and introducing you to new independent retailers.
What you’ll find in the app:
• Community Groups & Meetups
• Pop-ups and Special Events
• Friendly discounts with local independent retailers
• Free giveaways
Find Community Groups & Meetups – Whether you want to meet new people in your area, pick up a new hobby or learn about local history, you can find the group for you in Resident Rewards.
Don’t miss Special Events - Why not try Britain’s biggest burrito on Street Food Fridays, learn to tune up your tune up your bike at our free cycling maintenance pop-ups or find out more about bee-keeping on our local hive day?
Community Rewards - We’ve already got some wonderful people in our neighbourhood and love meeting more, so everyone who’s part of our community (whether they live, work or play in Wellington Place) gets little gifts from us just to say thanks for being a friend.
Friendly local discounts – We all love our local stores and they love us too. They love us so much their giving our community exclusive discounts. So enjoy a helping hand in making our community even better; making lunch more inclusive, finding an eco-friendly way to dry clean your clothes or find new ways to feel fitter.
The tech stuff:
- Alerts. We don’t want people to miss out just because they’re not reading their mail or waiting on the website. We’ll also be offering limited time freebies like ice-cream when it’s sunny or coffee when it’s cold, but when they’re gone they’re gone so if you don’t want to miss out you can get alerts. We won’t disturb your day, but we might make it better with free pizza or discount doughnuts.
- Offline access. Not enough data? Poor signal? No need to worry. You can load your rewards whenever your near Wi-Fi and they’ll still be available whether you’re in an underground bar or in the elevator up to a rooftop bar.
The people behind the scenes
Wellington Place is owned and run by MEPC. For 70 years MEPC has been successfully developing large inner-city sites creating distinctive urban quarters, over the years maintaining an outstanding track record for responsible property management and community development.
The app was conceived and designed by DS.Emotion, a place making, marketing and branding agency that specialises in people focused, sustainable place creation, helping to make places that attract people; build communities and add sustainable benefits to the local area.
Coding and app development was Tyrell, a digital agency located at the heart of the Leeds City Region, who provide high quality, great value digital products for businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes.