*Ability to add multiple interruptions
*Custom G50 value
*View projections for par score.
Please note that the Professional Edition is not publicly available and thus the targets as provided by the app are close estimations to the actual targets.
In Cricket, Duckworth Lewis Method / DL Method Calculator is used to calculate the target score for the team batting second in a one-day or Twenty20 cricket match interrupted by weather or other circumstance.
The Duckworth–Lewis method (often written as D/L method) is a mathematical formulation designed to calculate the target score for the team batting second in a limited overs match interrupted by weather or other circumstances. It is generally accepted to be the most accurate method of setting a target score. The D/L method was devised by two English statisticians, Frank Duckworth and Tony Lewis.
The basic principle is that each team in a limited-overs match has two resources available with which to score runs: wickets remaining, and overs to play. Where overs are lost, setting an adjusted target is not as simple as to reduce the batting team's run target proportionally, because a team batting second with ten wickets in hand and 25 overs to play can be expected to play more aggressively than one with ten wickets and a full 50 overs, and can consequently achieve a higher run rate. The Duckworth–Lewis method is an attempt to set a statistically fair target for the second team's innings, based on the score achieved by the first team, taking their wickets lost and overs played into account.
Applying the D/L method
The procedure for setting a revised target, which is the same for any number of stoppages at any stage of the match, is as follows.
For each team's innings
(a) from the table note the resource percentage the team had available at the start of their innings;
(b) using the table, calculate the resource percentage lost by each interruption;
(c) hence calculate the resource percentage available.
If Team 2 have less resources available than Team 1, then calculate the ratio of the resources available to the two teams. Team 2's revised target is obtained by scaling down Team 1's score by this ratio.
If Team 2 have more resources available than Team 1, then calculate the amount by which Team 2's resource percentage exceeds Team 1's. Work out this excess as a percentage of 225 [the average 50 over score in ECB matches and one-day internationals (ODIs)] and this gives the extra runs to add on to Team 1's score to give Team 2's target.
***Result Could be wrong if Sudden Change of ICC DL value table**
The Duckworth Lewis method or D/L method is a set of formulas and tables created by Frank Duckworth and Tony Lewis. The method was adopted by the International Cricket Council (ICC) in 1999 to address the problem of delayed one-day cricket matches for reasons of rain, poor light and floodlight failures although it has also been used in events that have been shortened due to crowd problem, sandstorms and even snowstorms.
The calculator in this app is based on the Standard Edition of the calculations which are accurate for first innings scrores of up to 245, the resource table used is the most up-to-date as per the 2004 revision 2 duckworth/lewis ball-by-ball table. The Professional Edition and the newly release Stern Edition are made available by the ICC to the general public for free, hence this app does not support those editions.
The simple and easiest Cricket Scorer app ever!!
This application is very useful all cricket players and audiance who want to count the score. Its very friendly UI allows you to focus more on the game and less on the counting.
-Cricket score counter
-You can count the score with minimum effort.
-Easy to use.
-Keeps the data even if you leave the app.
-You can adjust the score at any time.
please leave your comments and suggestions.
The easiest way to keep score at a cricket match with the most detail captured. Determines and displays detailed stats of cricket matches as automatically as possible, with minimal data entry.
If you are not an official scorer for a team, you may enjoy keeping score as you watch limited overs, Twenty20, IPL, or a Test match live or on television, perhaps while watching your child play. Many users of this app manage to umpire and keep score at the same time.
* Just touch where the ball reached, then pick how many runs were scored
* Produces wagon wheels for each batsman and an e-mailable scorecard (including a wagon wheel page per batsman) for publishing to a web site or transfer to a computer
* Press Menu button for scorecard and then More ... for other features such as saving/loading a game
* Long tap batsman, bowler and 'This Over' areas of Runs tab for less commonly used actions such as retired hurt or declare innings
Enjoy this free app, like I have enjoyed so many of the other free Android apps! - Tim.
"Give and it will be given to you."
Please e-mail me feedback (address below in Developer Info section) since I can't reply to comments left with ratings or contact you regarding bug fixes/change requests.
See WEB PAGE (also below in Developer Info section) for app TIPS and limitations.
IMPORTANT: Don't use this Android app as your only record of scoring for a match, no liability accepted for incorrect data or data loss.
If you would like some more advanced scoring features then please check out the paid version of this app: "Cricket Scorer+ for Android". Cricket Scorer+ for Android is Cricket Scorer for Android PLUS new features/changes, many requested by users.
We have developed this app keeping fans like you in mind. The full feature list includes:
- Instant scores and updates on all the cricketing action from around the world with ball by ball commentary and full match coverage including news, videos, photos among others.
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams.
- Add and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience.
- Love reading about cricket? Read from the finest writers in the game in our Features and Blogs.
- Enriched matches section to easily access results and fixtures by month, team, series and type.
- All the alert options you need: never miss another wicket, milestone, game start/end or tidbit of breaking news.
- Watch and listen to the latest ESPNcricinfo video and audio podcasts.
- Engaging content including snippets, stands among others.
- Compare player statistics and view player profile across teams.
- Ability to add content to favourites in the app.
- Adding fixtures to calendar to be reminded of that match you were looking forward to.
- Share content with friends.
Many more interesting features to keep you hooked to the game of cricket. We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Discover them yourself.
Visit our website http://www.espncricinfo.com and follow us at @ESPNcricinfo on Twitter and like us at http://www.facebook.com/Cricinfo for the latest updates.
Our goal is your satisfaction and we make every effort to offer the best experience. We would also love to hear from you. For thoughts, problems or even praise, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback section inside the app.
The Duckworth-Lewis calculator calculates target scores in weather affected cricket matches. It allows you to enter details for a limited overs cricket match and calculates a target score using the Standard Edition of the Duckworth-Lewis method. You can enter the total number of overs available at the beginning of each innings to account for reduced overs before the match begins, as well as between innings. It also allows you to add interruptions which occur during an innings, which can be edited or deleted afterward.
The overs lost calculator allows you to enter the amount of playing time lost due to bad weather, and that calculates the total number of overs that are lost due to the interruption. The calculations are based on over rates provided in the ICC Playing Handbook, but can also been changed to a custom over rate per hour.
More features are planned for future versions, so please leave any feedback on improvements or features you would like to be seen added.
Photos used are owned by J E McGowan and Barry Skeates:
Best Cricket Scorer provides you a very unique set of configurations like:
Wide ball Re-ball (Yes/No)
No ball Re-ball (Yes/No)
Leg Byes (Yes/No)
Run(s) for Wide ball: [ 1 ] default. You can change as your wish
Run(s) for No ball: [ 1 ] default.
Salient features are:
* Wagon Wheel, Ball Spot, Compare Run Rate and Runs Per Over graphs
* Detailed scorecard with batsmen ball-to-ball score and bowler's ball-to-ball runs
* Current Run Rate, Required Run Rate in Scorecard
* Override target and overs on the fly
* Backup/Restore matches
* Manage Team
* Configurable match settings
* Detailed Score sheet with "Match result" and B/B Report
* Delete Match
* Overall stats
* Retire option
* On-the-fly add/edit Batsmen and Bowler
* Unlimited Undo
Exciting Wagon Wheel and Ball Spot options to review your batting and bowling statistics.
Ball by ball summary, Match summary, Match Statistics and Innings statistics can be generated and even you can send that to your friends using Bluetooth, GMail etc.,
Compare Run Rate graph and Runs per Over graph are available with High resolution option.
You can create your default teams and can be retrieved when setting up a New Match.
Best Cricket Scorer provides you the best option of SAVE and RESUME options. DO NOT WORRY about accidental or incidental log off. When opening the match starts from where you left.
Next best feature is UNLIMITED UNDO. You can undo every last ball till the beginning of the MATCH. Yes, and also with lightening fast.
Last but not least, it's FREE! TRY IT OUT!
Note: This FREE app allows you to score up to 3 matches per install. You can reinstall to score more matches. Sending and Sharing information is available only in FULL version.
Disclaimer: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and is available in public domain. This app is just an organized way to browse and read contents. We do not claim the information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
Whether it's the latest headlines, live scores, fixtures and results or tables and standings, it's all here with up-to-the minute updates. You can even find your nearest Sky Pub venue by using our pub finder to get closer to the action.
The ‘My Scores’ page allows you to select specific matches to follow so it’s easy to follow the games that matter. You can even personalise your home screen with up to the minute information on your favourite team and add up to a further three teams to keep an eye on.
• Notifications for up to four teams alerting you to any important moments
• Live scores, commentary, team line-ups and enhanced match stats keep you up-to-date on all the action
• Match Reports and Previews
• Live updated league tables showing you what impact the current games could have on the title race or the battle for the drop
• News headlines on the day’s top stories and the latest video from Sky Sports
• Find out where to catch the latest action live with the Sky Pub Finder
• Set your favourite team and follow up to three others from around the leagues in ‘My Scores’
Live scores directly from the source, the 1st live score service on the Internet, powered by LiveScore.com since 1998.
This application comes directly from LiveScore Ltd., the leaders and inventors of real-time delivery of live sport data and owners of the no.1 ranked football / soccer web site globally.
- Live football / soccer scores from leagues, cup competitions and championships worldwide
- More than 1000 live football / soccer games followed live every week during the season
- Detailed match information
- Live tennis, basketball, ice hockey & cricket scores
- Live league tables for football, hockey and basketball
- Select your own refresh period
- User friendly
- Time & Date localized
- Very fast and responsive even on slow connection
- Minimal data transfers
- Bandwidth friendly with our data compression
Android OS 2.0.1 (or higher) required.
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
Here are some of them:
- A quick look at all the live scores of matches currently happening.
- A very interactive scorecard. Browse through the batting line-up to know about partnerships, who got out when, and who is coming up next.
- Instant real time updates of a live match, be it a wicket, 4, 6 or an important milestone so that you don't missing anything important for you.
- Install the widget and enjoy a live match right on your homescreen.
- Provides users with various ways of enjoying a cricket match – from the basic scores, all the way up to a detailed ball-by-ball commentary
- View specially created photo galleries showing the latest from the world of cricket.
- Read all the latest news articles on the game.
- A simple way to browse through results of completed matches, and to know schedules of upcoming matches.
- Browse through all international teams and players
- The No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play.
- Most highly rated Sports App on Google Play
- Complete coverage of all International cricket, ICC World Cup, ICC World T20, IPL, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major cricket tournaments. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
- If you would like to follow cricket in Indian Languages (Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali are currently supported), please check out our new App "Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages".
Live cricket score updates and ball by ball text commentary that helps you visualize the action.
Match Timelines and Twitter Timelines in the Commentary page (Match Center)
Match alerts via push notification service - so that you don't miss THE moment
Latest cricket news and editorials - to keep you posted on the latest happenings.
Current Matches page - To help you follow all live matches in one place.
Upcoming matches - what's up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
Series Home - Complete coverage of any major series/tournament in one place.
Results of recent matches - in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
Series Stats and Overall Records - for the ones obsessed with numbers
Photos - because a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.
Differential sized Widgets - Bringing the game onto your home-screen.
Player profiles - Cricket is all about the players - runs, wickets and everything else.
Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is.
Points tables for all major tournaments - Which team is at the top and who will get knocked out?
Share the score - Give score updates via sms/email or share the scores of Facebook/Twitter.
Cricket On Twitter: Follow your favorite cricketers and commentators on Twitter.
This app is optimised for Android phones with a 7” screen and minimum resolution of 320 x 480.
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket for competition management then you will be able to score matches and automatically publish live scores and full scorecards to the MyCricket website. It’s perfect for all levels of cricket, whether you’re an experienced scorer or a parent helping out for the first time!
You will require a MyCricket Administrator login in order to use the app, if you do not have a login please contact your organisation’s Principal User.
★ Login and download fixtures, team selections and match information directly from MyCricket
★ Score a match completely via the app
★ Use the DEMO MATCH to trial the app before scoring a live game
★ Capture ball-by-ball data, wagon wheel and pitch match information
★ Live Scores and full scorecards published directly on the MyCricket website, Club websites & Club Apps
★ In-depth match reporting through scorecards, scoring graphs, wagon wheels & pitch maps
★ Family, friends and supporters can follow matches online from anywhere around the globe
We hope you enjoy using the MyCricket Scorer app and we welcome any feedback and suggestions for new features, you can email us at email@example.com
* Build your cricket career profile
* Shows your last ten matches to visitors
* Great tool for coaches, administrator and scouts to track their players performance
* Share your profile to the world!
* It takes only a minute
Track My Cricket for Android is free.
Please send any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any feedback would be very helpful and we
will try our best to attend to it asap.
Visit our website: http://www.trackmycricket.com
View all captured cricket stats on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrackMyCricket