Really good app. Thank you to everyone who make it possible I find the words uplifting especially on a dark day when my reflection make me feel a little sad. I miss my Dad but I know one day I will see him again for now God Bless Dad I think of you everyday you are always in my thoughts. This app helps - words I get comfort from.
Great way to start you day What better of TV a way to start your day then giving all the praises and the gloy to the one who made you and I ... I give my God the thanks and prasises every morning before I step foot out of the bed... I like this app because it realy nice to read what God's planes where to direct us and guide us ... All your apps are so great I have all 9 of them ... thanks so much for your hard work you did to create this apps and to freely give them out ...May our Lorrd and Savior bless you all... signed a brother follower in Christ Jesus....
Psalms up lifting phrases When I'm feeling down and blue the words lift my sprit up I feel better and things are not as bad.
Amazing App... I just start my work after reading the gospel from the app.. You never miss out a single day. It very friendly and useful
Morning devotion I love the Psalms. This has blessed me in many ways and helped and encouraged as I go through rough periods in life. I read it before getting out of bed.
I have had this for a few months now And I love it so much if I am having a bad day at the right time a verse will show up
* Fixed a Facebook sharing issue.
* Added Chromebook support! (in beta testing - please let us know if you find any issues!)
Exciting new features:
* Share verses with the coloured dove in the background instead of just text.
* Instagram and Pinterest sharing added.
* Schedule up to two verses to be delivered daily at times of your choosing, with optional sound/vibrate.
* Links added to follow our beautiful picture verse creations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Get quick access to Joyce’s latest teachings with the Joyce Meyer Ministries app
Get immediate access to the most recent messages from Dr. David Jeremiah.