Words of Wisdom These words are treasures and help at the right time, and a friend.
Waking up to read these messages delights my heart.
Love it!!! I absolutely love this app! It seems like every verse that is shared for the day, I get to apply it to my everyday living. It keeps you focused on Gods way and not the worlds way. "For instance" The other day me and my daughter were shopping. We walk in the store and theres a giant sign that said "RED with ENVY! very catchy, That morning "Wise Proverbs daily" shared Proverbs 24:1 " Don't be envious of the wicked. So right then I shared the verse with her. How God doesn't want us to envy others! Perfect!!
Wisdom I like proverb because it pervide me with knowledge and wisdom.the bible tell us that it is better than any thing in the world. GOD created the world with his wisdom.we can never have more wisdom than GOD.but we can have what HE provides for us.
Great app I love reading the words of wisdom every day. Even when I don't get a chance to actually sit down and read the bible, it's nice to have these verses handy to read daily.
When you look at your life and the troubles you maybe going through. This app seems to always offer quick wisdom of God. Don't be so blind. Large CLUE, get it.
* Fixed a Facebook sharing issue.
* Added Chromebook support! (in beta testing - please let us know if you find any issues!)
Exciting new features:
* Share verses with the coloured dove in the background instead of just text.
* Instagram and Pinterest sharing added.
* Schedule up to two verses to be delivered daily at times of your choosing, with optional sound/vibrate.
* Links added to follow our beautiful picture verse creations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Pearls of Wisdom: African Proverbs curated by Dr. Madanmohan Rao