Use Fingerprint or your security details to quickly and safely access your Santander accounts in one place. Pay your bills, your friends and your mobile contacts with ease.
Manage your accounts
• See your running account balances and transaction history
• Check pending transactions for your Credit Card
• Information about your Santander products helps you make the most of your money
Quick, easy payments
• Move money between your Santander accounts, or pay somebody else
• Pay somebody using just their mobile phone number through Paym
• Manage your Direct Debits and standing orders from the three dots menu in your
• Share payment confirmation through email, SMS or your messaging apps
Your money, your way
• Choose your Retailer Offers and get cashback at top retailers, just by spending on your Santander credit or debit card
• View alerts you’ve set up to help keep you informed
• Change your auto log off settings so that you can quickly switch between apps and manage your money with ease
• Set up the Quick Balance widget on your device’s home screen, and see the balance of your chosen account without having to log on to the app.
• Use your app to authorise purchases made online.
Before you start
You’ll need to make sure that we know your current UK mobile number, so that we can send you One Time Passcodes. Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started with Mobile Banking.
• Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details
• We’ll send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message
• Enter the code into the app and we’ll register your device
• We’ll then ask if you want to set up Touch ID or Face ID to log on.
And that’s it, you’re in!
Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely following or during a cold call.
Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
When you install Santander Mobile Banking, you may be asked to let it access information or use your device’s features. This is so that some of the app’s features can run properly (almost all Android apps do this). Android own the names of permissions and Santander will only use them to enhance your experience when using the app. You can find a list of the app’s permissions in your phone’s Applications Manager, or by visiting Google Play and clicking ‘Installed’.
All interest and Retailer Offer rates within our Play Store images are for visual purposes only and may not be indicative of our actual rates.
(English language only)
Santander Mobile Banking will not run on devices that have been rooted.
Please make sure you have the latest Android software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) or above in order to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Santander Online Banking to access your accounts.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.