We aim to update our mapping system in real time where possible. Information available includes:
Fault reference number
Emergency service centre number to call for more information or to report other power cuts.
Areas affected by the network faults (by post code)*
Time the power went off
Time the next status update is due*
Time an engineer is expected to arrive*
Time the fault should be fixed*
The app displays pins on a map overlay showing areas affected by current power cuts. Tapping on this pin gives you a link to more information about the problem. Power Track also provides a summary list of reported power cuts.
Customers can register (and subsequently un-register) to receive automatic updates on any current power cut(s). These updates include:
Time the next status update is due*
Time an engineer is expected to arrive*
Time the fault is expected to be fixed*
Confirmation that the fault has been resolved*
Note: When the fault has been resolved it will be no longer visible on Power Track and the Push Notifications will no longer link to the fault.
In normal circumstances each reported power cut will be represented on the UK map by an individual pin. Where we have a number of concurrent power cuts in a particular area a merged pin will be displayed in the centre of the affected region. When a customer zooms into this region of the map the merged pin will split out into the individual fault pins.
There may be situations when severe weather conditions occur, which affects a large part of our network area(s). In these situations Power Track will provide an update for the whole affected area rather than for individual faults.
Here's what you can do:
Top Up your PrePay Meter (NI and ROI)
Register for My SSE Airtricity
Create an online account - all you need is your account number.
e-Billing made even simpler
View and pay* your latest bill, or see all your past bills.
Stay on top of meter readings
Submit meter readings to avoid estimated bills, and see your meter reading history.
Manage your account
Update your email address and other personal details.
Based on the readings entered, it is possible to get a graphical overview of the monthly usage as well as statistics like total average and usage pr. day.
The app comes with 3 predefined meters (Electricity, Heat, Water), which can be altered or deleted as you see fit.
The basic version comes with a limit of 3 meters and no option to import/export data. The app can be upgraded through in-app purchase to lift these restrictions.
FEATURES (ALL VERSIONS):
- User defined meter names and units.
- Virtual meters
- Flashlight when reading meters.
- Notifications when it is time to read the meters.
- Support for replaced meters and meters starting over.
- Advanced graphical overview of usage
- Advanced statistics of usage
- Unlimited number of meters
- Comments for individual readings.
- Customizable notification timers.
- Import of data from SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- Export of data to SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- No ads
A few people are having trouble upgrading through the app. This is a known bug in Android Market and Google are working on fixing it. If you encounter this, please see http://www.ilios.dk/meterreadings for advice on how to solve this.
Thanks to Valent Turkovic for testing new features.
Thanks to Franziska Bury and Philipp Tigges for the German translation.
Thanks to Ovidiu Bucse for the Romainian translation.
Thanks to Dariusz Bartczak for the Polish translation.
Thanks to Klaas Baarssen for the Dutch translation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any errors using the app or have suggestions for new functionality.
Manage your energy on the go.
Our Android App allows you to quickly and easily submit your meter readings, view your bill and make a payment. Take complete control of your gas and energy needs with the No.1 energy app.
If you’re a Direct Debit customer you can keep an eye on how much you’re paying and make sure you’re on track with energy.
You can also keep track of your energy usage to make sure you’re in control of how much you’re using, and compare it with other customers in your local area.
If you’re a HomeCare customer, you can book an engineer to fix a breakdown for gas or electricity and book an Annual Service visit appointment. *(For customers with a excess on their account currently cannot use this service)*
View how many Nectar points you’re earning with British Gas, check to see how much your gas and electricity is benefitting you with your Nectar card.
• Log in or register for an online British Gas account.
• Quickly and simply submit meter readings for both your gas and electricity accounts.
• A torch to help you read meters for gas and electricity in dark places.
• View and pay your energy bill, you can even download a PDF of your Gas and electricity bill.
• Manage your Direct Debit, by increasing or decreasing your payments for your energy.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, payment history and tariff.
• View your energy consumption month by month with our comprehensive graphs
• Book an engineer to fix a faulty appliance or to complete an Annual Service.
• Compare your energy usage with others in your local area. View if you are the highest consumer of gas or electricity in your area.
• Check the points balance of your Nectar card and see how many points have you’ve earned by being a British Gas customer.
• 24 hour emergency telephone numbers for all your gas and electrical needs.
• Contact our customer services by email or telephone.
Business customers don’t need to log in. Just press the ‘Business Customers’ icon on the app homepage.
If you do experience any problems with the app, please email us at email@example.com
We’ll need a brief description of the problem, which Android phone you’re using, the version of the operating system you have, and the email address you use to log in.
This application is not specifically designed to work with tablet devices.
- Windparameter (Richtung, Geschwindigkeit)
- aktuelle Leistung in kW
- aktuelle und historische Statusdaten
Sie als Anwender des Energy Monitors sind damit immer und überall über den Status ihrer Windkraftanlagen informiert und können schnell und effektiv auf eventuelle Störungen reagieren. Mit einem Klick sind Sie mit dem zuständigen Service ihrer Windkraftanlage verbunden.
Die integrierte standortselektive Windprognose lässt Sie anstehende Wartungen und Abschaltungen ertragstechnisch sinnvoller planen.
Sprechen Sie uns an, um einen kostenlosen Testzugang zu erhalten.
Display an augmented reality (AR) topographic terrain view from the top of nearly 5500 hills and mountains of Scotland based on the hill data database maintained at 'http://www.hills-database.co.uk'.
Browse and display individual hills details, then select the annotated 3-D panoramic view option to create a representation of the 3-D surrounding topographic terrain (up to 30Km) with visible hills labelled. The panoramic display can be automatically updated via the device sensors to provide an augmented reality (AR) overlay view of the surrounding terrain in conjunction with the rear camera.
Simply point your device and the terrain is displayed and the visible hills are labelled on the terrain view. Other similar apps only account for the line-of-sight hill direction without considering the actual terrain between your viewpoint and a hill location, where nearer hills tend to obscure further away hills, irrespective of height. This app calculates the hills that are actually visible based on location and surrounding terrain.
Does not require an Internet connection to display terrain view (since you're not likely to have one at the top of a hill), all hill / terrain data is stored within the app.
The list of hills can be browsed manually, searched by name and filtered based on hill-type e.g. Munro etc. The filtered hills can also be displayed on a scaled map view (requires Internet connection), that allows for adaptive zooming i.e. more hills are shown as you zoom in.
Features of PRO (paid) version:
There is a GPS option to determine your current location automatically and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Scotland, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also displayed on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device.
This version also allows for locations to be entered manually based on either grid reference or latitude/longitude and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Scotland, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also display on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device. There is also the ability to use the map-view to select any location within Scotland and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view.
The PRO version allows for a 'pinch-zoom' facility on the 3-D panoramic view (if supported by device camera).
Note: Requires 'Google Play Services' App
Take the uncertainty out of your energy usage for your home or your business. MyMeter puts the power in your hands by allowing you to monitor your energy, anywhere, anytime, from your smartphone or tablet. Set energy alerts to track your usage and help achieve budgeting goals. Compare past with present consumption. You can even estimate what your next energy bill might be. MyMeter is the easy way to manage and monitor the way you use energy.
A few things to know.
MyMeter is specifically designed for Genesis Energy customers with an Genesis Energy Advanced Meter. You also need to have registered to My Account on our website for a User ID and password. The app can be used on Android 2.3.3 and above.
Find out more about Genesis Energy at genesisenergy.co.nz
My Meter users who are signed up to the My Time Tariffs pricing plan will be able to easily identify how much energy they are using over the Peak, Shoulder and Off Peak periods and see how much they are saving by using their appliances during Off Peak times – 10pm to 7am weekdays and 10pm to 8am during weekends. My Time Tariffs pricing plan is only applicable to selected Genesis Energy residential electricity customers who reside in the Orion and WEL Waikato distribution network.
Say hello to a smarter home. Monitor and protect your home remotely, with the new wireless security system from British Gas.
Safe & Secure customers can
• View real-time information about your home
• Change your intruder alarm settings
• Remotely control your home appliances using SmartPlugs
• Check the temperature around your home
• See who is at home using the Presence feature
If you are experiencing problems please logout and try to log back in again. If the issue continues email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the entered data, the application calculates the average normalized rate of consumption per hour, day, week, or month (bewteen two readings) and draws a graph showing the consumption rate over time. The total amount of actually used energy during each day, week, month, or quarter is displayed as a bar graph or table. If the average cost per unit is provided, the graphs can also show the amount of money instead of energy.
For CLOUD SYNC: Please install a suitable auto-sync app for your favorite cloud service and set it up to sync the contents of the ECAS data folder. Since there are so many cloud services to choose from and ready-made auto-sync apps are available for free, ECAS does not duplicate this functionality. This also means that ECAS does not need any network access rights.
Meter exchange or reset is detected automatically and consumption data is recorded seamlessly across the reset.
Pinch zoom can be used on the trend and bar graph pages. In landscape orientation, comments are displayed in the list view.
Indirect metering is supoorted. In this case, the meter value is multiplied with a certain factor to convert it to the final energy value. Two separate unit texts can be entered, one for the meter and one for the actual energy value.
Meters can be marked to count backwards, which can happen with prepaid meters, showing the amount of remaining prepaid energy instead of used energy.
Virtual meters can be used to display the sum of individual meters and do simple unit conversion, for example from m3 to kWh. Please note that you should read your physical meters which are part of a virtual meter all around the same time for best results.
Meter data can be imported from and exported to CSV files from the context menu of each meter (long-press on the meter entry). Meters can also be edited and deleted via this context menu.
In addition to meter readings, sensor data like temperature or wind speed can be recorded. At the moment, this data is shown separately, but may be shown in combination with meter data in future releases.
ECAS is currently available in the following languages:
English, German, Japanese: Maintained by developer.
Czech: Provided by ONovy
Danish: Provided by Kim
Dutch: Provided by Gerard
French: Provided by Bernard
Hungarian: Provided by Peter
Italian: Provided by SDS
Polish: Provided by Sławomir Soch
Romanian: Provided by Lucian
Slovak: Provided by Silvio
Slovenian: Provided by Tomi
Spanish: Provided by Javier
Swedish: Provided by Lars
Turkish: Provided by Suphi
Want to run ECAS in your own language? Visit the ECAS website and check out the translation page!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The trend graph does NOT show total amount of energy used. The bar graph is used for this information. The trend graph shows usage values normalized to a certain time period (hour/day/week/month or year). If your meter records a usage of 10kWh within one hour (10kW power), the trend will show a usage rate of 240kWh per day for that measurement point (10kWh/h = 10kW power rating, normalized to one day -> 10kW * 24h = 240kWh). This is by design.
In case of questions or bug reports, please check the website (FAQ section) or send me an email.
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
How does it work:
- When electricity flows, it generate a magnetic field. The app detects the change in these magnetic fields through the magnetometer/compass in your smartphone. At the moment, we only detect if electricity is flowing or not.
- Place your phone in close proximity to the motor of a fridge or at a point of maximum magnetic field dispersion e.g. on the plug or alternatively on the cable. Try different orientation ie vertical horizontal. A narrow bar on the right of the display shows the instantaneous value of the magnetic field to assist with optimum placement.
NOTE: Do not place your phone on un-insulated conductors, you will get shocked and may damage your phone!
- There are two measurement modes
1. Free running
2. Timer based - useful for doing overnight tests of standby consumption.
- The power consumption of the appliance needs to be configured - default is 1 kW
(Or use the new experimental analogue algorithm to determine how much your appliance is using)
- The currency and costs per kilowatt can be configured - currency is auto-detected and the rate is defaulted at $ 0.12/kWH
- Due to different board layouts in smartphones and the use of different magnetometers it may be required to adjust the detection settings. There are 2 algorithms available:
1. Historical (Default)
Default values: Magnetic sensitivity of 0.8, sample depth of 50, and number of matching samples 20%.
2. Past Average
Default values: Magnetic sensitivity of 5.0, average period of 10 seconds
Please provide us with feedback on what works for you and your smartphone. (email@example.com)
- Providing information around discretionary and base costs associated with HVAC appliances (Fridge , deep freeze, heater, hot water cylinder (geyser)) by monitor use and standby consumption.
- Support business cases of switching to more efficient and or smaller appliances for example comparing consumption with quarterly costs of highest efficiency fridges on the market
- Finding defect of partially defect appliances i.e. permanently on deep freeze not reaching its target temperature
- Determining what the cost difference is between taking a shower versus a bath
In effect, you can use your smartphone as a non-intrusive smart meter.
Please provide us with feedback.
The default settings were tested on an HTC Desire.
NOTE: The primary intent of providing the magnetometer on the smart phones is for compass functionality. Compass functionality may have opposing goals to the goals of the energy watchdog. The compass would aim at suppressing of 50Hz mains interference while energy watchdog relies on detecting of 50 Hz signals. The suppression of 50Hz interference may under certain circumstances e.g. temperature variantions reduce the sensitivity of the energy watchdog for detecting mains induced magnetic field changes . in best case scenarios i.e. when measuring on extension plugs that disperse the magnetic field sensitivity of 90 and better has been achieved.
For this, just record your meter readings regularly and the application performs all the calculations for you. It will highlight the consumption increase or decrease in quantity and cost.
- Support two rate meters
- Manage multiple meters organized by property
- Support of different sizes, types (electricity, gas, water) and units of measurement
- Monitor your daily consumption, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual
- Next bill estimation
- Useful statistics
- Compare energy usage between years for a given period
- Set target values
FULL VERSION FEATURES
- Manage yearly and monthly consumption targets
- Backup your data on Google Drive or phone storage
- Import/export functionalities
- More statistics/charts available
- Number of meter, reminder and propertie not limited
- Support the development of the application (new features and improvements)
New features will coming soon ...
WHY CHOOSE OUR APP?
Foremost, Wattson is developed by professionals. Our goal is to provide an application both complete and easy to use.
We use the best of Android to provide a fast, reliable and energy efficient application.
A QUESTION? AN IDEA TO SHARE? OR SIMPLY NEED HELP?
- Join our discussion group : https://groups.google.com/d/forum/medialoha-meter-readings
- Contact us by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Web site : www.medialoha.net
economy, daily, meter, consumption, energy usage; planet, help, electricity, natural gas, water, control, monitor, analyzer, evolution
The tado° heating app enables an intelligent heating system for your home and adjusts to your requirements automatically via smartphone: the heat is turned down when the last person has left the house. Just before somebody comes home tado° turns up the heat. Additionally, the heating control by tado° is adaptive and accounts for the weather forecast and for heating properties of your home (i.e. insulation, window surface area). With tado°, you save up to 31% on energy and heating costs.
THE TADO° SMART THERMOSTAT
The tado° mobile App can only be used in combination with the intelligent tado° Smart Thermostat which connects to your heating system. The Smart Thermostat is available on https://www.tado.com and can be easily installed without assistance.
WHAT DOES THE TADO° APP DO?
It is the most important part of tado°. Via smartphone your heating system is being informed whether you are at home right now or not – automatically. Thus, tado° intelligently controls your heating system.
With the heating app, you have everything under control, can change all settings, review reports, and manually adjust the heat when you are on the go.
THE MOBILE APP FEATURES:
* Display of the current temperature at home
* Display of the current mode and operation
* Visualization of temperature and heating reports
* Display of the tado° presence detection
* Newsfeed about system activity
* Setting of desired temperatures and comfort level
* Heating cost prediction
* Manual mode
WHAT DOES TADO° COST?
The mobile App is of course free.
However, you’ll also need the tado° Smart Thermostat which connects to your heating system so that the heating control is able to work. You can either rent it for € 6.99 per month or buy it for a one-time fee of € 249. Please find more information on https://www.tado.com.
In return, with tado° you’ll save up to 31% on heating costs which means savings of € 200-300 per year depending on criteria like energy consumption and household size. So, tado° pays for itself!
SAVING ENERGY WITH TADO°
tado° helps you save energy and gives you the comfort of living a bit more responsibly.
Despite this, you don’t have to be inconvenienced. tado°’s heating control is so smart that you can combine optimal living comfort with minimal heating costs.
For support please visit https://support.tado.com/.
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected by one Master Password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. Password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, so you can have an unlimited number of passwords for any purposes (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-Platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is newly available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: The Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the External SD card to any app except for the pre-installed ones (pre-installed by device (or system image) manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your External SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.