ActionBarToggle is modified version ActionBarDrawerToggle which can be used with ActionBarSherlock and also not just DrawerLayout but also SlidingPaneLayout
ActionBarToggle has in-built support for:
-No View (just want the new glyph to replace the up carot)
ActionBarToggle is open source, licensed under the Apache v2.0 licence.
Polaris is a library relieving the developer of the burden of adding markers on a map while greatly enhancing the user experience with smooth transitions, gestures, etc.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked provided above) or send them to my email directly. Thank you.
This includes features like:
• Animations (Including animations for the RecyclerView)
• Floating Action Button (FAB)
• Android Compat Theme
PhotoView aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView. It is currently being used in photup. Currently supports:
- Out of the box zooming, using multi-touch and double-tap.
- Scrolling, with smooth scrolling fling.
- Works perfectly when using used in a scrolling parent (such as ViewPager).
- Allows the application to be notified when the displayed Matrix has changed. Useful for when you need to update your UI based on the current zoom/scroll position.
- Allows the application to be notified when the user taps on the Photo.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
ActionBar-PullToRefresh provides an easy way to add a modern version of the pull-to-refresh interaction to your application.
Please note that this is not an update to Android-PullToRefresh, this has been created from new. You should think of this as Android-PullToRefresh's younger, leaner cousin.
ActionBar-PullToRefresh has in-built support for:
- AbsListView derivatives (ListView & GridView).
ActionBar-PullToRefresh is open source, licensed under the Apache v2.0 licence.