The Pocket Guide to Guinea Pigs is JAM PACKED with over 240 pages of info and is an ideal guide when first starting out caring for Guinea Pigs and becomes a handy reference as your knowledge grows.
The Guide Contents
• More information than ANY other Guinea Pig guide on the Playstore.
• Over 240 pages of information on Guinea Pigs. • A Wealth of information on feeding and caring for your Piggies. • Dedicated sections for Feed types, Dried, Fresh, Wild, Harmful foods included. - nb. Further detail by clicking on each food type, add your own notes to each entry. • Descriptions for 60 breeds or types of Guinea Pig found across the world. - nb. Includes rare breeds. • Dedicated sections for Health and Sickness, includes symptoms of many common diseases. • An introduction to breeding with video - nb. Tap on the video to show video controls to play the video. • Some of the rich variety of sounds that makes piggies so charming and endearing. - nb. Press the play button on the toolbar to play the sounds. • Photos can be tapped and zoomed.
• Bookmark any entries to the Bookmark View. • Add Custom notes to any entry. • A Counter feature is available for each entry.
Social Networking Features
• Facebook and Twitter posting to your wall or feeds
• Find any info using plain text - nb. Supports wildcard searching, also searches your custom notes. • A Picture gallery for breeds
Help find when your Piggies are most active or asleep so that you can start to learn and understand their behaviour.
• Flashlight • Sunrise/Sunset, Moon rise/set, Twilight start/set View - nb. Set your location/gmt offset using the map/selector provided
• Contains video of actual birthing and the pups first wheek. • Contains video of a sick guinea pig that was handed in to a local breeder for medical treatment.
- nb. While this is important educational material, some customers may find this distressing and therefore "viewer discretion" is advised.
• Content Unique to this Guide has been researched and compiled with the input of several breeders with many years of experience between them and is not available from any other source.
• This guide is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice and you should always consult a qualified veterinarian if unsure of any issues.
We welcome any questions, feedback or suggestions to help us improve the information in our Guide and will happily consider suggestions for new features in future releases.
Contact us using any of the following facilities.
• Website • Webpage Contact Us Support Form • In App Contact Us Support Email • Support Email Address • Support and News forums for each app
• This App requires an internet connection to install the data. • This App has NO in-App purchases. • Universal App also available on iPhone and iPad
• We have not been able to obtain pictures yet for all Guinea Pig breeds and will update the App as we collect them. • Please let us know if we have missed any Guinea Pig breeds so we can add them. • Images may be saved to sdcard for reuse as required by associated license agreements where stated, where no license is stated image reuse is not permitted please contact the developers to discuss. • This App does not cover Inbred or Giant Cuys or the Capybara species.
The image used for the splashscreen with our thanks Attribution: DeusXFlorida License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/8363028@N08/3227345669/sizes/l/
The initial Android version of our popular iPhone Caring for Guinea Pigs guide.
This version fixes an issue with text searches on Android 4.1