Unlock the Pro features for Price Cruncher, the most intuitive and easy-to-use Price Comparison app for Android.
The Price Cruncher Unlocker enables the following features of Price Cruncher:
- Removes ALL ads
- No shopping list limit
- Backup and restore item and price history data
This is NOT the Price Cruncher program. In order for this program to work, you must have the latest version (version 1.4 or greater) of Price Cruncher installed on your phone. This is a very small application that will install onto your phone. It will NOT show up in your app drawer, it is only a license. After installing this key unlocker, launch the normal Price Cruncher application and enjoy our great Pro features.
Thank you for supporting Price Cruncher!
*Compare multiple items to get details about the better deal.
*Compute the sale price with multiple discounts.
************* IMPORTANT *************
This is another listing for the same application. If you have purchased Price Compare before, please contact me via the email listed below and if I have record of your previous purchase, I will refund your purchase of this version.
Is it cheaper to buy 152 diapers for $35 or 72 diapers on sale for $19.95?
Is that 20kg package of dog food from Costco really a good deal compared to the 2kg bag at the Walmart?
How much are you paying for each sheet in a paper towel roll?
Wish you could figure out all this information easily from your shopping list?
Price Cruncher is a price comparison shopping list tool that allows you to save your favorite items and price compare prices on a per unit price basis. It has built in unit conversions to convert prices prior to comparison as well as a discount calculator tool.
Price Comparison Features:
- Compare Prices with different units of measure. Can accommodate for volume, weight, length, and area.
- Allow user to add custom units to suit their own needs (eg. rolls, boxes, sheets, etc.)
- Support for bulk purchase comparisons (eg. Costco multiple items packaged together for sale)
- View Price History for any of your Items
- Add and Maintain Items for future price comparison
- Categorize Items
- Discount Calculator
- Quick Price Compare
- Add/Save Multiple Prices
- Manage Stores
- Add all your items to a shopping list
- Compare prices directly from your shopping list
- Customize shopping list to calculate estimated totals based on previous price history
- Use your purchase history to estimate your grocery costs
- Customize categories
- Export data to CSV
- Pro Users: Backup and Restore your data
- Save YOU money!
Save and compare prices on:
- Baby items
- Pet Supplies
- Hardware Supplies
- Sports items
The discount Calculator allows for quick calculation of discount prices!
Supports all currencies! The default currency is based on your phone language settings in your Settings -> Language & Inputs > Languages. However, if this is not working for you, you can change this via the settings menu in Price Cruncher to specify a currency.
Units currently supported for price comparison:
- Gallons (US & UK)
- Fluid Ounces (US & UK)
- Quarts (US & UK)
- Pints (US & UK)
- Cubic Feet
- Square Feet
- Square Inches
- Square Yards
- Square Meters
- Square Centimeters
- Square Millimeters
- Square Decimeters
- Asian units (Candareen, Catty, Tael, Picul, Mace)
- Create your own custom units (eg. Sheets, roll, can, anything you can think of!)
If you like Price Cruncher, the ultimate price comparison app, please rate us favorably!
***This app is for Shop ‘n Save stores in Missouri and Illinois***
- Select offers on the Weekly Ad section for your favorite store.
- Load digital coupons right to your app. No clipping required!
- Create and manage your shopping lists: Add new items to your list, view a list created online, check off items as you shop.
- Pharmacy: quickly and easily refill your prescriptions.
- Email and synchronize lists with the Shop ‘n Save website, shopnsave.com.
- Locate your nearest Shop ‘n Save store and get directions, hours, contact information, plus much more.
Share feedback and suggestions by leaving a review! We’re continually adding enhancements to make your mobile shopping experience even better.
Shop ‘n Save. It’s really that simple.
Let your opinion and rate to keep improving!!
The other unit price apps out there require too many steps to get your answer. This app is faster because it's dead simple: just type two numbers and you're done. To use the app, just enter the price of the item and the number of units (oz, lbs, number in package, etc). It will calculate the unit price as soon as the numbers are entered. There are fields for the quantity, name of each item and the name of each item's units, but they're optional.
You can use the Quantity to compare buying multiple packages - if you are buying 2 24 oz packages, you can either enter '48' in the Units field or '24 'in the Units field and '2' in the Quantity field.
There isn't currently a way to export the data, but if you want to save the comparison for later you can just take a screenshot.
- Browse hundreds of coupons for name brand grocery store items.
- Clip them on your device and print them when you are ready to go shopping.
- All coupons are free.
- Save time by not having to search and cut up newspaper coupons.
- Coupons are updated regularly.
We welcome your feedback, please email us with any questions or concerns.
Coupons work most anywhere grocery coupons are accepted.
Baker's Supermarkets, City Market, Dillons Food Stores, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's Food & Drug, Gerbes Super Markets, Harris Teeter, Jay C, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen’s, Pay Less Super Markets, QFC, Ralphs, Ruler Foods, Scott’s, Smith's
ACME, Albertsons, Amigos, Carrs, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Market Street, Pavilions
Randalls, Safeway, Shaw's and Star Market, Super Saver, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, Vons
Cub, Farm Fresh, Hornbacher’s, Save-A-Lot, Shop 'n Save, Shoppers
A&P, Food Basics, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Super Fresh, Waldbaum's
Food Lion, Hannaford Brothers Company
Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover, Martin's Food Markets, Stop & Shop
BI-LO, Harveys Supermarkets, Winn-Dixie
PriceRite, ShopRite, The Fresh Grocer
IGA, Lidl, Target, Walmart
A desktop computer running Windows or Mac and a printer to print coupons that you clip on your mobile device.
Ever asked "is that deal better than buying the bigger bag?" or "do I get more for my money with this product or that one?".
Use this when shopping to work out which product is the best to buy.
This free ad-supported version has limited functionality (maximum compare two products, no sub-contents or weight calculations).
If you like this, check out the fully functional paid version available in the Market with advanced functionality (sub-contents and weight calculations), unlimited comparisons and no adverts.