* Sever room
* Fish tank
* Painting production line
* Freezing equipment
Power Failure Monitor also have ability to delay the alarms for the “short” power failure, to avoid send wrong alarms when someone cut the Android device power in mistake (can be set in the application, default delay is 3 seconds).
* Auto send Email alarms to multiple recipients (Required to use Gmail account to send). Optionally take a picture as attachment, to let you see more clearly about the environment in the server room;
* Auto send SMS alarms;
* Popup message in the system notification bar
* Play system default sound (Same as SMS)
Important: Although Power Failure Monitor can run in background, and have menu in the system notification bar to back to its main screen, we suggested running in foreground only, to prevent be closed by Android system.
To be able to send Email even your environment is power failure, we suggest that use GPRS / 3G to send alarm Emails, instead of use Wifi since the Wifi router will be unable to work when the power is failure.
This tool can also auto send current status by minutes, or specified times on specified days, then you know the monitor is still running or something wrong.
Hint: This application will use the system default prompt sound as alarm sound, to change this sound please go system settings to change.
If you have any problems when using this app, please contact us by sending email to:
If you like this application, please upgrade to "Power Failure Monitor" to remove AD.
Power Alarm has two alarm states:
Enabled (red) - removal of power sounds the alarm.
Disabled (green) - removal of power does not sound the alarm.
Power Alarm has two battery charge notification states:
Enabled (red) - when fully charged, a short sound is produced.
Disabled (green) - when fully charged, no notification is produced.
The Power Alarm app does not have to be running for the alarm to sound. The alarm will sound even if the Android device is sleeping (screen is off). While sleeping, when the alarm is tripped (power removed), the device will wake up and display the unlock screen. Having an unlock password provides an added level of security.
The app displays power connection state (connected or disconnected). The state displays if the device is connected to a computer (USB) or wall outlet (AC). Many Android devices charge at reduced rate (1/2 amp) if connected to a USB source and at a faster rate (2 amps) when connected to AC (wall plug).
When the alarm is tripped, the Power Alarm app is shown automatically (after unlock) and displays the 'Silence' button. If you have set a password (in the settings), it must be entered correctly for the alarm to silence. While the alarm is sounding, the device's sound volume is set at max and cannot be lowered or muted. When the alarm ends, the original volume is restored.
While the alarm is sounding, reconnecting power stops the alarm (most likely action by a thief after unsuccessfully trying to lower the volume). The alarm can be enabled while power is not connected and the alarm will not sound (until power is connected and then disconnected). The alarm's enabled state is maintained even if the device is powered off (and rebooted). After reboot, if the alarm was previously activated and power is not connected, the alarm will sound. Note: some phones and versions of Android do not automatically sound the alarm unless power is connected and then disconnected after reboot.
The alarm can optionally (highly suggested) have a password set so silencing the alarm requires the entry of the password. This password is in addition to the wake up unlock password if present.
The alarm has a sound start delay setting where after the phone vibrates the alarm does not sound for the specified delay setting. If you forgot that the alarm is enabled, this enables you to re-connect power and stop the alarm from sounding.
The alarm has a duration setting after which the alarm ends without any other action. Other than the sound nuisance, stopping the alarm saves from the battery being drained.
There are 4 alarm sounds:
Voice (a human voice saying "Power Alarm" repetitively)
None (no sound)
The alarm always vibrates the device.
When the alarm is active, an indicator is displayed in the notification at the top of the screen. You will find this feature helpful to remind you that the alarm is active and not trip the alarm yourself. The notification feature can be turned off to provide additional stealthiness.
You can adjust the percent battery charge that triggers the charge complete notification. Note that many phones do not charge to 100%.
· Interactive outage map
· Bookmark your important locations and receive push notifications
· A handy flashlight
· Important phone numbers
· Essential safety information for outages
· Outage information is updated every three minutes
No matter who your electricity provider is, the Vector Outage Manager will help you through.
Have you ever wished you could Turn Off your cell phone screen from any application?
Now, you can do it with "Turn Off Screen 2", a virtual button above all apps. Is very comfortable, saves battery life and makes easy turn off your screen at any time
With this button you can decide when and how turning off your cell phone screen. Don't worry is very discrete and include options to change the position, color, transparency and size.
With a notification you can turn off your phone, hide or show the button above all applications.
You have a widget to turn off the screen with a click, also see the counter of the number of times in the day.
Besides the news, you have the graphs and statistics of the old version available.
The application is designed to save power, it installed is no battery drain.
★★ Plus version ★★
★ Button above all applications
★ Notification to turn off the screen
★ Daily chart
★ Weekly chart
★ Monthly chart
★ Annual chart
★ 21 icons for the widget
I need your feedback to improve Turn off screen, please use the mail.
keywords: Lock screen turn off screen
★★ UNINSTALL APPLICATION ★★
Click on Turn Off info icon application, after in main screen, click in top-right, on three dot button, and select uninstall.
* This flashlight android app makes your phone a Torch at triple click of power button
* Android phone flashlight can be turned ON or OFF even when your phone is LOCKED
* This flashlight android app allows ON/OFF LED flashlight using soft button as well
Flashlight android app allows to switch off and on the flashlight android app service anytime.
Hope Flashlight Android App is useful to you. Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.
This is SEO content starting for flashlight app android.
This android flashlight app android is extremely useful. It is an ultimate flashlight app android . Easy to use flashlight app android can be used as a torch. Among so many flashlight app android , this flashlight app android is unique. This flashlight app android works at the 3 click of power button on android. This flashlight app android can be used with power button and soft button. Flashlight app android starts glowing as soon as power button is pressed 3 times or soft button is pressed.
flashlight app android can be used when you are in dark. These flashlight app also known as LED flashlight app android or led light android or torch android. Flashlight app android can be used in cinema hall. Flashlight app android or led light app android or torch android should be accessible. Flashlight app android or torch app android operated by power button are really useful.
This kind of flashlight android app are implemented using camera light. So camera light can be used to use phone as torch app or flashlight app.
We are sure you will like this flashlight android app. Light is very important in day to day use. Without light its not possible to survive. In the dark, we need light so we can use phone flashlight android app or led android app or torch android app.
★ Settings will be reset after the ver2.0 update.
If not working, please reinstall the application to clear.
Each time you open and close the smart cover, you don't need to press the power button.
EveryCover can turn on and off the screen detected by proximity sensor.
Support the covinience widget to turn on/off the service.
* Turning on or off the screen using sensor
* Support widget to turn on/off service
* Screen Off Delay Time
* Vibration-vibrate when the screen turns off
* landscape mode-Prevent screen off in landscape mode(game or watching movie).
* Pause during phone calls-Pausing service during phone call for minimize malfunction.
* Exclude App-To exclude selected apps from the service.
* Gesture Mode- For NONE Case User.
- It is the function that turns the screen on and off with hand signals at proximity sensor within the specific time.
- Setting the service pause time for battery saving
- ex)sleep time, Hour long meeting, class..etc..
* Service in NotificationBar-Avoid forced termination due to lack of resources
* Perfect fix the malfunction in version ICS 4.0.4
* EveryCover does not support all devices because android versions and sensor of the device may vary.
therefore By testing the FREE version you should check the normal operation before you purchase full version.
(Free version contains ads and in some settings is limited.)
* The full version has no ads, and no limited.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
* Support Language: English, Korean, Chinese(Simplified), Russian, Bosnian, Greek
Please help us translate(or fix) this app to support more languages.
TAP the *APP-Settings-Support-Translation* and please send email to request translation document.
Absolute EveryCover will not collect any personal information.
* read phone status and identity - For Pause during phone calls(No Personal Data)
* run at start - For Autostart.
* control vibration - For vibration.
* prevent phone from sleeping - For Screen turned on.
* retrieve running apps - For Exclude app feature.
* (Ver.Free)full network access/view network - For Ad.
[You can search this application tag- smart cover,flip cover,diary case,proximity sensor,screen off,
screen on,turn on,turn off,screen lock,unlock, etc..]
Electricity in Lebanon is cut following some predefined patterns depending on locations. For example in Beirut, it is cut off for 3 hours everyday regularly between 6am and 6pm (6am-9am, 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm and 3pm-6pm)
This tool displays a calendar showing daily cut off times.
It has also home screen widgets that are dynamically updated everyday to show the correct cut off time of the day.
-Supports areas outside Beirut
-Possibility to configure multiple locations.
-Home screen widgets to show the daily cut offs along with the current electricity status (on/off)
-(NEW) Setting a Reminder before electricity cuts off
To activate the reminder go to settings -> select a location -> tick the Reminder checkbox (you can also configure the time before which the reminder is triggered, it's set to 10min by default)
Note that the cut off times are based on calculations assuming cut offs are regular and respected by EDL (Electricite Du Liban) otherwise it may differ from actual cut offs. We are aware that cut off times are not always respected by EDL so we are not responsible for any cut offs that do not match the calculated times.
To report any issues/suggestions/feedback please send a mail to the support email below.
If you like the app please rate it
Keywords: power cut, power outage, blackout, power failure, taknin, takneen, kahraba, تقنين الكهرباء, قطع الكهرباء, كهرباء لبنان, بيروت
* data charges may apply
Lock screen in anywhere！
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Save battery power, and even your power button from breaking down
-Advanced shaking detection
-Filter shaking direction
-Quite low battery consumption
-One button uninstallation**
-Absolutely free, No Ads
To uninstall just use "Uninstall" button in main ShakeOff screen in Ver 1.04
Or use "Uninstall" button in "Options" menu in earlier versions
As long as "Shake Off" is granted "device administrator" permission, usual system installer will not work
-Control vibration -> for vibration feedback
-Run at startup -> to allow service to run at startup
"Shake Off" need to be active "device administrator" to turn off your phone screen
When it ask you to activate "device administrator", please press "Activate"
It will only ask once for this permission
*Notification in status bar:
Using "Persistent notification" option, guarantee that system will not turn off Shake Off service when it needs memory, in most cases you will not need to use this
If you get a company smartphone, it is most probably password protected ... In that case "Camera Unlock" is designed for you. This application allows to get access to the camera while the smartphone remains locked (even password protected) more or less like on the Apple Iphones !
Upload the application, launch it and a notification will be displayed to inform that the "Camera Unlock" service is running.
Once your device get locked (password protected, swipe or pin), you get two options:
- either just press 3 times the power button each press shall occur around once every second (no more) and a camera will appear. The correct sequence is: press it, wait for screen on, press it, wait for screen off, press it : a bit "à la pressy"
- or set your device in a vertical position up side down and press once the power button and release it (you get a vibration) then turn back the phone horizontally in landscape position (you get a second vibration). This works too when the screen is OFF and the phone not locked
Use it ... the pictures are stored in the external SD card in the directory DCIM/Camera if available or in the device memory same directory in case the SD card is not present.
Once the camera is unlocked, pressing the "back" button will lock again the camera and brings back on the device lock screen .
From a security point of view, don't be afraid, only "Camera Unlock" application is unlocked. It remains impossible to access to any other application. It is more or less the same principle which is used by the agenda to warn you of a rendez-vous even if the device is locked.
On splash screen you get the opportunity to activate/inhibit the background service and also to show or not the Camera Unlock notification. When the notification is displayed, pressing it brings you to the camera.
Note after having installed the application Camera Unlock Service will automatically be loaded if you reboot the device.
if you like, go to the pro version !
So never worry when the lights go out, “Power-Smart Flashlight” is here to the rescue.
• When flashlight is on, the app will manage your phone according to your battery status and disable different power-draining services to sustain its battery life
• Power management settings are changed and more services are disabled as the battery life status gets lower
• Audio notifications inform you of your battery status and tell you how safe it is to use the flashlight without consuming the power
• All power-draining services can be turned on and off right from the app so you can increase/decrease battery life as you’re using the flashlight
• Freedom of choosing what services are more vital to your custom needs
• Phone settings are reflected directly on the interface
Controllable power-draining services:
• Mobile internet
• Screen Rotation
Help manage the battery of your Android™ device!
Power Manager will automatically turn off your device radios after your screen is turned off. This will help save battery by disabling things like Wi-Fi and Data, which would otherwise run even when you don't need them. Power Manager prides itself in being highly configurable, allowing you to set which radios the application will affect, and at what time. Power Manager is a significantly tiny package, coming up at barely over 3 MB unpacked. It is lightweight and fast, and will get help your Android device save large amounts of battery power.
Power Manager is estimated to save you over 50% of your battery, allowing devices which used to last only 1 day to last over 2! *
This is the Free, Ad-supported Version. The Ads can be disabled by purchasing the Pro Unlock Key. To get the ad-free version, please purchase Power Manager Pro by P.Yam Software. Get it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pyamsoft.powermanagerpro
- A lightweight application that will never use a large amount of battery. In fact, Power Manager will always save more battery than it will take to use it!
- Smart toggling and management of your device's WiFi, Data, and Bluetooth Connections, as well as Auto Sync.
- Notification that keeps track of the current Battery level and temperature of your device, so you always know how much power you have left
- Automatic silent start up on device boot up, no user interaction is required!
- Power Manager will continue to save you battery even if you close the application!
Unlike other competitor products out on the market who make you pay a large amount of money for the same, or less effective power management, Power Manager is free! The application is however, both ad-supported and donation-supported, so any help that you can give is always greatly appreciated!
INTERNET: This is required for the Google Ad Mob ad-network usage.
ACCESS NETWORK: Required to read the current state of the devices Mobile Data and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
ACCESS SYNC: Required to read the current state of the devices Sync settings and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
BLUETOOTH: Required to read the current state of the devices Bluetooth adapter and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
WRITE SETTINGS: Store your user preferences for any later use.
RECEIVE BOOT: Used to know when to auto-start on device boot up.
Power Manager uses the requested permission in order to control and manage the various radios on your phone or tablet. Rest assured that there is absolutely NO storage or usage of user data. Power Manager does not collect nor will it ever ask for any of your personal information.
The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
* Results may vary based on a number of factors, including signal strength and outside battery consumption.
Like what we do?
Please Rate Us 5 stars and leave a review telling others about your experience!
We are just a small start-up hoping to bring the best Android™ experience to users around the world. Any help, whether by donation or clicking ads, is of great help to us. Our goal is to deliver the most full and complete user experience to anyone who uses the Android™ operating system for recreation or business. We at P.Yam Software would like to thank all those who continue to show support by downloading and using our applications.
More from developer
Typical uses include:
* waking you in the event of a power cut;
* fridge monitoring & freezer monitoring;
* fish tank monitoring & aquarium monitoring;
* generator monitoring;
* sump pump monitoring;
* computer equipment monitoring;
* heating system monitoring;
* chemical storage monitoring;
* and many other applications.
Power Outage Alarm works happily in the background on your Android device and will keep monitoring even when your device is asleep and the screen is off.
Plug your chosen Android device into a socket on the same circuit as the electrical equipment you want to monitor. For example if you want to know if there is power loss to your fish tank then plug your Android device into a socket on the same circuit as the tank itself. This does mean that Power Outage Alarm requires a dedicated Android device to monitor your equipment. We use an old, cheap Android phone to monitor our refrigeration units at our family's restaurant and leave it running whilst nobody is there. Temporary use of SMS capable Android tablets could be a good alternative to having a dedicated phone.
Note that this app requires the capability to send SMS text messages using the standard mobile telephone network. It is not compatible with third party applications that send text messages over the internet.
Upgrade to the "Pro" version and get the following additional features:
* Power Outage Notification: Be notified by SMS text message when the power goes off.
* Reconnection Notification: Be notified by SMS text message when the power comes back on. This may prevent you from having to rush back to take action when it isn't necessary.
* Audible alarm option for power outage notification.
* Ignore Short Duration Outages: Choose to only be notified if the power goes off for more than a certain period of time that you've specified.
* Reminder Notifications: Be reminded to check the phone's credit with your mobile phone provider.
* Power Outage Log: View a log of power interruptions. Use the log to monitor the performance of your Utility Provider.
* No Advertising!
For more information about Power Outage Alarm please visit:
If you wish to read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) before downloading, it is available here:
To find out about the company behind Power Outage Alarm, please visit our website: