Please know that the performance and accuracy of the Anchor watcher application depends on the hardware and software of the used device. If you have bad reception, please move the device to location that has better satellite reception!
Because this application uses GPS to monitor movement, it will consume battery little quicker than normally. I suggest you charge your device while using the app, although it's not necessary and the impact on battery live strongly depends on device used! There is also advanced option to set GPS update interval which might greatly improve battery live.
♦ Shows GPS location
♦ Shows GPS accuracy
♦ Allows you to set anchor
♦ Monitors current distance to anchor
♦ Alerts you in case you drift to far from anchor
♦ Sends SMS if you drift to far away
♦ Responds to SMS keyword with status
♦ Offers you to select sound alarm
♦ Allows setting maximum drift with SMS
♦ Allows setting exclusion zones
♦ Uses device's compass to set the anchor even if you are not located directly above it
♦ Draws history positions over map (might consume a lot of RAM if it's run for a long time as data has to be saved somewhere)
♦ Setting minimum required GPS accuracy - data with smaller accuracy is ignored (by default this value is set to 35 meters)
Features that will come:
♦ alert on low battery
Application requires some permissions. Let me explain why:
♦ Fine GPS location: To monitor your location
♦ Send and receive SMS: To alert you of drift with SMS and to respond to your keywords
♦ Full internet access: To use a map
♦ Network state: For Google AdMob
This application could be used on boats, sailboats, motorboats and any other things that could freely move.
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
IF GPS doesn't work, please bear in mind that it might be hardware issue, as some devices have trouble getting good GPS fix! I can not do anything about that, nor can any other app.
If you want to post negative comments, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on email@example.com so we can solve the issue(or add a feature). I can not respond to comments so I can not help with issues there.
If you want to help me by translating the app to other language, please contact me!
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
♦ If application doesn't open, please try clearing app data from settings
Never use DragQueen as the sole source for any type of navigation.
The source code will be made available for DragQueen in the hopes that others will take it and enhance it. The app was written in Adobe AIR providing iOS and Android versions from the exact same code.
How much chain should we drop? What is the depth? What is the wind speed? Are we staying for the day or over night? How many markers is that?
This is the normal talk when dropping the anchor, yet the anchor length app helps skippers when dropping the anchor, immediately determining the amount of chain needed to be dropped based on the current depth, wind speed and size of the vessel.
The app is fully adjustable and allows the skipper to input the amount of chain on board and the size of the vessel. In addition the skipper is also able to input the amount of meters used per marker in order to make dropping the chain that much simpler.
Now supports Google Voice, Gmail, Email, and K-9 Mail.
Works with most phones that have a flashlight.
3 in 1 widget. Battery, Clock and Calendar all in one. Great looking. Nice design. Plus! It has complete yet useful additional information.
Thanks to you to be here. (*.*) I appreciate your decision to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee (Full Version) to support the development :)
On full version you can have a choice of graphical UI instead of text display on each themes! And free semi transparent dark and light theme! Make your widget even cooler!
1. 2 Themes, Dark and Light
2. No Panel background, 50% and 75% transparency level
3. Graphical UI for clock, calendar and battery
4. Complete Text display information for clock, calendar and battery
5. Support both 12H and 24H format
6. Day will be in red color on weekends
7. For Graphical UI Battery Level display. Blue when battery level is full, orange if in intermediate, and red color when battery in low level
8. Celcius / Fahrenheit unit for battery temperature
9. Battery charging indicator
10. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar and Power Consumption
11. Colored AM/PM and Battery status. Battery status turn blue when full
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
Tag : clock, widget, analog, digital, battery, home, design, 3 in 1
With a unique take on missed calls, Alert.Me divides missed call into three types and provides options to enable/disable alerts for each.
Incoming missed call :- Standard missed call where in you do not pick a call for some reason. App alerts in such cases.
Incoming rejected call :- A call missed because you are busy, cannot take the call right away and so reject the call. So that you do not forget to do a reply call later, you can set alert for the same.
Outgoing missed call :- This is when the person on the other side of phone does not pick your call. You can set alert to remind you for retrying again after some time.
- Get alerted at regular intervals.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back from vibrate mode.
- You can change volume of alert sound.
- You can configure number of times you want alert sound to be played. Default value is 10.
- You can configure repeat interval. Default value is 30 sec
- Displays number of missed calls on application and unread messages on the screen from where you can directly check them, call them and text them.
- You can also filter contacts for which you want the alerts
- Set Alerts for unread messages from apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp, gtalk, hangout, wechat
- Set alert for Missed Emails(Only Gmail account ids or Company ids which use Gmail application are supported). For other mail ids(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail etc.) you can use a work around where you forward mails to your gmail id, create a filter and set an alert for that filter.
- This app also gives you the option of night mode by which you can avoid any alerts during night.
- Set alerts for low battery and low signal
- Now available alerts for the calls you reject or are rejected from the other end.(unique very useful feature)
- You can also snooze the alerts to be reminded later
Permissions Justification--** Trust your privacy is of utmost importance to us**
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY-we are using In-App purchases in our app so that you can buy any specific feature instead of buying all.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS--Our app display pop-up while alerting user for any missed call or SMS, we have provided a button on pop up which facilitates the user in calling back the intended phone number. We assure you that our app will never call anyone without user's confirmation and intervention.
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS) -- We are using this permission so that user can message the intended number quickly from alert popup in case of missed call or SMS.We assure you that our app will never use your content for any other purpose.
READ YOUR CONTACTS -- This app is customizable on many attributes and one of its attribute "Contact Filtering" needs permission to read the contacts and hence our app requires this permission . We only read contacts just to create the list of selected contacts and not more than that.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issue while setting it up ,please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We would be more than happy to respond.
Keywords: Miss Call Alert , Miss Call Reminder, Missed Calls Reminder, Missed Sms Notifications, Unread Sms, Message Alert, Battery Alerts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Skype message, Google Hangout, GTalk Alert, We Chat, Low Battery, low signal, Email Miss,Unread Chats, Text Missed, Calls and SMS, Flash Alerts, Sound alerts, Messages, Notification
Smart IR Remote works with any Samsung and HTC devices with an IR Blaster, and any other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, basic AOSP, AOKP, etc.
Smart IR Remote is an universal remote control app that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and sattelite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
If Smart IR Remote doesn't work on your ROM or if your remote is missing, feel free to email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of it's unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart IR Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros, when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that integrates well and lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Are you in a good mood? Opt in to share your remote with us so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
- Network communication - for downloading remotes from our servers
- Phone calls (read phone status and identity) - for ID your phone for backups + task execution when your phone rings
- Draw over other apps - floating remote (chathead)
- List Accounts - login with Google for backups
- Prevent phone from sleeping - for keeping phone on while using the app
- Wifi (multicast) State - finding devices in your network
You PC can be a smartphone's projector. No need any external box or cables . Just through WLAN.
*** How it works…
“Fonjector” is the application on smartphone device.Through “Fonjector receiver” (A USB Stick or WIndows applicaiton) , it will grab smartphone’s whole screen and display it to PC's monitor or external projector.
*** Get Fonjector receiver...
Please visit http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download Fonjector receiver image (Pls send the order information to email@example.com, if it needs password)
*** Now!! Fonjector receiver also support Microsoft Windows environment.
You can download the windows application package, then unzip and excute it on Windows OS (Pls check README.TXT in package)
*** It's available for:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy W
Samsung Galaxy Fit
LGE Optimus 2X
HTC Desire HD
Motorola DROID RAZR
Motorola Droid II
Sony Ericsson R800a,LT22i,ST26i
Root Required: Choose root software for your smart phone. We verified some of root software:
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000,Android2.2, Root software: z4root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100,Android2.3.3, Root software: SuperOneClick (http://shortfuse.org/)
Or other suitable root software suitable
Before use it, please access http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download and make “Fonjector reciever USB” system.
Some of AMD platform PC is not applicable to external projector
If your device is not in the list, we suggest you try ” Fonjector Free” version first.
root app, usb sender, usb receiver, Live CD, Live USB, projector, screen projection, screen capture, screen shot, snapshot,
screen encoder, screen decoder, wifi display, wireless projection, screen capture utility,
remote control, remote display, 無線投影, 螢幕投影, 螢幕擷取, 屏幕擷取, 畫面同步, 截圖
The software will get you to remotely manage your PCs favorite apps, navigate with the cursor and perform mouse button clicks.
Software supported: Microsoft Office PowerPoint, OpenOffice presentations, Winamp, Windows Media Player, WinDVD, VLC player, DivX player, QuickTime, Media Player Classic, MPC Home Cinema, Windows Media Center, Youtube flash player and more.
Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8; Bluetooth (Microsoft Bluetooth stack)
NOTE: Remote Control works only with Microsoft Bluetooth software for now. It means it supported on 90% of notebooks and computers. In order to check if it works for your PC as well, please, try this Remote Control TRIAL VERSION first before purchase the full version! Support for Broadcom Bluetooth software coming soon.
Application is easy to set up and easy to use. Remote Control server part included in to installation and can be extracted to computer right from the phone or freely downloadable from http://remote.control.tripod.com
Because of unique all-in-one interface you can navigate cursor, control volume and play/pause flash/media players without switching the screens.
Thanks to Bluetooth connection you don't need to care about wifi access points, firewall and ports configuration. This is great for presentations on customer side (notebook & projector + phone as Remote Control).
The Easy Anchor Alarm uses the built in GPS on your Android phone or tablet and checks the current position against the stored anchor position. It keeps running in the background until you turn off the monitoring or terminates the Easy Anchor Alarm.
Many boat GPS’s also has anchor alarm functionality, but are often cumbersome to use. That said it would be wise to use them.
The Easy Anchor Alarm is your backup alarm if your boat GPS fails.
It may be used alone, but two alarms are better than one especially if you plan to stay the night with your anchor dropped.
Please note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Bearings are recorded using the camera of your device. Corresponding pictures are stored on your SD card, with or without the bearing information depending of your preference.
Translated in english, german and french.
Don't forget to calibrate your device before use by waving it to figure-8 patterns.
Battery Indicator Pro is a lightweight battery indicator for the Android™ mobile operating system. Its core feature is that it provides an icon that lives in the status bar and shows you the percentage of battery charge left.
This Pro version offers a great deal more utility than that, however. Besides offering red, amber, and green icons, it also has the following key features:
• Fully configurable estimated charge/discharge time left.
• Downloadable icon plugins.
• Logging of battery state.
• Themes for the main window (including a full-size window with large, easy-to-read text).
• Manually disable/reenable the device lock screen, with the option to automatically disable it when plugged in and reenable it when unplugged.
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure).
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Many more useful things that you'll discover throughout.
• Open source.
More from developer
If you use this app, please consider contributing to the developer's beer fund, the ad-free version is only 1/3 the cost of a pint of beer!
Please note: some data may be out of date and not all ports are available, please do not ask for more ports unless you can provide the harmonics file.
Users in Canada should choose 'Non-Free' in the region dialog, this also covers any non-free data for UK, Germany and Holland that may not be in the Europe region.
If you want to see this app survive and don't want to buy the Ad-Free version please visit one of the sponsors ads every time you use it. No clicks = no revenue = a dead app. The Ad-Free version also receives all the latest bug-fixes and features first.
Please note: I have no control over data files so please try the free version first to see if the areas you want are included before buying this app.
Users in Canada should choose 'Non-Free' in the region dialogue, this also covers any non-free data for UK, Germany and Holland that may not be in the Europe region.