This app has been designed specifically for customers supplied by Smiths News, the UK’s leading newspaper and magazine wholesaler.
Developed in partnership with customers, it is quick, easy and convenient for you to use. It gives you more control than ever before as it’s linked directly into Smiths News’ systems. This means that every time you update your orders, make a claim or view your deliveries, you can be assured that it has made your request instantly with no waiting for paperwork confirmation. It’s fast, reliable and aims to deliver customers an improved service.
Use the Smiths News app, to do the following:
• Manage your deliveries – view deliveries and filter by product type
• Make a claim ‘live’ into Smiths News’ SAP system
• Monitor your credits – see the total amount credited to your account each day
• Manage your orders – enter your alterations and view supply/sales history
• View recall notes – all the information at a touch of a button
• Scan a barcode to search for a title
• Find out about re-runs, late deliveries and non-time critical information by receiving important messages from Smiths News into SNapp
To use this App, you need to have a Smiths News customer number with which you can create your secure password to access SNapp.
For security reasons this App will not run on Rooted devices