• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
The content of this application is published and maintained by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information contained in this Web site are the intellectual property of Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. All rights reserved.
**NOTE: As of newer versions of Android OS, applications can no longer write outside their normal directory space. Calibre Library is no exception to that rule. Books will be stored within it's own directory, and you can automatically launch the book from inside the app causing FBReader or your favorite reader to open the book automatically without you even needing to know where it is! This is a good thing in one respect - it allows Android to clean up your device after you remove applications, because all data from that app will be in it's own folder. This DOES mean that it will not work with Amazon's eBook reader, because their reader has no ability to open based on MIME type.
Pair with Nook, FBReader or another e-book reading application for a complete solution. This is not an e-book reader app.
If your Calibre server is visible on the Internet, you can even use your phone's data plan to download books. If your phone has wireless, you can download books from within your own lan regardless.
Please note - this will only display formats offered by Calibre's OPDS interface, which does not appear to include .lit files.
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
> login to personal library account
> search, reserve and renew library materials
> save and retrieve library materials in My Lists
> check the addresses and opening hours of public libraries
> locate the nearest libraries via GPS
> use personalised alert services to receive notifications, including pick-up notices and due date reminders
> search library materials by scanning the ISBN barcode
> share the information of library materials to friends through e-mail, instant messaging tools and social sharing platforms
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The personal data collected in the app will only be used for processing your library account or handling your enquiry.
2. The personal data required in the app include your library card number/Hong Kong identity card number and your library account password. Whether you store your personal data in the app is optional. If you have logged in with your Hong Kong identity card number, it will be converted and saved as a library card number.
3. The app will collect the device model, system version, usage and login records as general statistical data for helping the LCSD compile statistics or diagnosing system problems, so as to enhance the app and facilitate your use of our library services.
4. The app will obtain your location data via GPS and show you the nearest public libraries and any related information. Your location data will not be saved in the app.
5. The function of direct phone calling to branch libraries is provided in the app, but it will not collect any personal data.
6. The personalized library information notification service provided in the app will send the identifier of your device together with your alert messages to Google Inc. or Apple Inc., from whom the messages will be pushed to your device. On Android system, the app will also collect the MAC address for checking purpose.
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
* Easy navigation
* My Books where you can add books for offline reading
* Bookmarks support
* Easy to use interface
* No add-on app or software required
• App includes four FREE full length Read Aloud storybooks - The Giant Smurf, Madagascar, Ice Age and Robin Hood!
• Large library of additional stories to choose from as in-app purchases, with new books being added every week.
• Professional narration, character audio, interactive and immersive story experiences.
• Support for Android tablets!
- Articles and Books - Works Offline!!!
- Includes hundreds of Questions and Answers about History, Doctrine, Jehovah, Establishment of Watchtower, Rutherford, C. T Russell.
- Includes the majority of early Watchtower Articles as well as other Publications
- Links to Audio, Video, PDFs and many other Resources!
- FREE Book offered in mail: "After Armageddon...God's Kingdom". Explains in details how the Watchtower came to exist and how the truth progressed
The History goes back to late 19th century when Charles Taze Russell established the Watchtower and Tract Society, started to publish the bimonthly Magazine - The Herald of Christ's Kingdom, and then a series of 6 volumes were published that uncovered all errors introduced by Satan and his agents. After Brother Russell's death major changes happened at the Watchtower. Read more in this app to learn of Bible Students history and teachings.
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
This app is specially designed for language learner Jehovah's Witnesses. Simultaneously view Bible text in multiple languages. Multi NWT Bible's intuitive user interface makes finding scriptures during meetings, personal study, and out in the ministry quick and easy.
If you do not need to view two languages at the same time, please download the official JW Library app.
Multi NWT Bible Available Languages:
• Arabic - العربية
• Cambodian - ខ្មែរ *
• Cebuano - Cebuano
• Chinese Pinyin (Simplified)
• Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语（简化字）
• Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語（繁體字）
• Czech - čeština
• Dutch - Nederlands
• English - English (2013)
• French - Français
• German - Deutsch
• Greek - Ελληνική
• Hindi - हिंदी *
• Indonesian - Indonesia
• Italian - Italiano
• Japanese - 日本語
• Korean - 한국어 (2014)
• Nepali - नेपाली *
• Norwegian - Norsk
• Persian (Farsi) - فارسی *
• Polish - polski
• Portuguese - Português (2015)
• Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ *
• Russian - русский
• Sinhala - සිංහල
• Spanish - español
• Swedish - Svenska
• Tagalog - Tagalog
• Tamil - தமிழ் *
• Turkish - Türkçe
• Thai - ไทย *
• Vietnamese - Việt Nam *
More languages to come very soon!
* Currently Greek Scriptures only
Other features of Multi NWT Bible:
• Bible book outlines included (for the newest versions only)
• Share button for sharing scriptures via email or messaging apps
• Compatible with Samsung's Multiwindow
This application requires an internet connection. This is not an official Watchtower app.
Application includes convenient book contents and bookmarks function which greatly facilitates navigation through the text.
There is also a full user's manual included into application.
The list of currently available books is not final, as new books will be added from time to time.
All important questions can be discussed on the forum at: http://forum.alexsem.org
The beginning of the App will contain a brief introduction on the Sufia Kamal national library. This App will contain a database on the names of the public libraries of all provinces and districts of the country, their hours of operation, quantities of books and newspapers and magazines, temporary curriculum list, various expansionary programs, the contributory services of libraries, capacity of libraries , number of readers, new addition of books, various competition list and contact information. The process and application form will also be attached to rent a library venue as well as other library related application forms.
Why to Read it?
* Read Books of Multiple Languages like English, Marathi [More Coming Soon]
* Read Articles on different topics in multi languages.
* Read Short Stories and quality collection in available languages.
* Read Famous novels for no cost.
* Get notified for all new books and stories.
* Store books for offline reading.
* Read books once stored on offline mode. No Wi*Fi / 2G / 3G or even No mobile network.
* Fastest Loading books from nearest servers.
* Access saved books anytime without any data usage.
* View books without any data usage once its loaded.
* Children friendly contents. Your kids can read and your won't have to worry about what are they reading!
* Enter upcoming contests for winning prizes [Coming Soon]
The official App for Mythical Maze - the 2014 Summer Reading Challenge by The Reading Agency.
Bring your treasure hunt and stickers to life with our Augmented Reality!
Play games with your favourite Mythical Creatures!
The treasure hunt and stickers are available at all participating UK public libraries during the summer holidays in 2014. If you don't see them, ask at the issue desk about taking part in the the Summer Reading Challenge.
This app needs to be used in participating UK and Irish libraries in conjunction with the official Summer Reading Challenge Mythical Hunt Posters and Reward Stickers. Please note that the App is quite large (48MB) and it may take a while to download and start initially depending on the speed of your internet connection. After the initial download, you do not need an internet connection to use the App, but most functionality will not be available without accessing content in participating libraries.
Manage your Library account to renew loans and see the status of any reservations you have.
Details on all of your local Libraries are included, with contact information and opening hours.