BeachLive is South West Water’s (SWW) award-winning bathing water quality information system.
BeachLive informs the public of potential risks to bathing water quality, primarily during the bathing water season which runs from 15 May to 30 September each year.
BeachLive features are:
- View the quality status of our beaches, including 40 Blue Flag status beaches.
- Filter the beaches you are interested in by status, type or location.
- Add beaches to your own ‘Favourites’ list.
- Receive notifications about your 'Favourite' beaches
- View status changes in your own personalised notifications screen
- Read more about each beach including beach facilities, awards and further SWW and Environment Agency data about the beach.
- View a full screen map of the beach location which can me pinch/zoomed or panned
- Change notifications on/off in settings