Facebook posting doesn't work Well, it shows message that status posted to FB successfully, but there is nothing actually posted even after many attempts.
Get Running Always liked this for Apple glad it's on Android now.
Excellent no fuss app Android Wear integration would add the final star, would love to be able to see the countdown without breaking my stride to get the phone out of my pocket.
Great app Love it.
Obedient little app! This app does just what I need it to, and doesn't bother me with anything unnecessary. It allows my music player to run at the same time, so I don't have to take any extra steps to listen to my favourite music. And when I upgraded my phone to a (new-to-me) Samsung Galaxy S Aspire, it transferred over seamlessly. It did randomly delete my progress once or twice when I was in week 3 or 4, but my phone was old and starting to glitch anyway. I just started from wherever I thought I was. Thanks!
English voice, no annoying noises Love that this app has an English coach and theres's no constant beeps/klaxons interrupting me all the time. The app is well displayed and easy to follow. I've used this for years but the only thing I'm gutted about is that there's no continuation after 5k. Please do something about it!
* Fix Facebook posting
* No visible changes, just a little extra code to help me track down an obscure bug.
* Add setting for relative volume control.
* Fix for future run dates. Now always takes rest days correctly into account.
* Fix for date calculation on Home screen when resuming the app.
* Add option to vibrate at walk/run changes, and at the halfway and finishing points.
* Fix Run Clock notification text.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker.