WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts. Try it out now!
The Runtastic PRO running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Start running with the MapMyRun community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
- Millions of success stories!
- The only 5K training app to be partners with MyFitnessPal for seamless integration.
- Featured on Glamour Magazine, Yahoo!’s Appolicious, Popsugar Fitness, Apple’s “What’s Hot”, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, and many more!
- Doctor recommended on healthTap.com
≈ Real-Life Inspirational Transformations ≈
- Over 100,000 Likes and 1000 Success Photos at http://facebook.com/C25Kfree
- Our community inspires one another (and inspires us!) everyday. Hear some of their amazing stories.
"In this last year I have lost 97 lbs, gotten off insulin and 9 other medications, completed the C25K running app and started the 10k app. Life is a blessing." - Diana
“I went from a size 16 to a size 7. I tell anyone I can about the app. because it was nothing short of a life changer.” - Amber
"I'm now down 50 pounds from when I began C25K in August. I've gone through the program 3 times increasing my speed by a half MPH each time." - Claire
C25K® is the easiest program to get beginners from couch potatoes to 5K distance runners in 8 weeks.
The proven C25K (Couch to 5K) program was designed for inexperienced runners who are just beginning an exercise routine.The plan's structure prevents new runners from giving up and at the same time challenges them to continue moving forward. C25K works because it starts with a mix of running and walking, gradually building up strength and stamina.
≈ Less is More ≈
◎ Simple and intuitive user interface
◎ Easy to learn. Just press start!
◎ Ideal for first-time runners
◎ 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week, 8 weeks total. You will finish your 5K!
≈ Features ≈
◉ Now compatible with Google Fit (Pro version and for users running Android 4.0 and above)!
◉ Brand new look and skins! Choose the color scheme you like best.
◉ Listen to your own favorite music and playlists while you train
◉ Compatible with Spotify, Pandora, and other music apps
◉ NEW and IMPROVED audio coach and alerts
◉ Compatible with Nike+ GPS and other pedometers
◉ Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities. Meet other runners!
◉ The only C25K app that works accurately while your device is locked!
◉ Login to MyFitnessPal at the end of your workout to track your calories
★ Join the community for help, tips, and advice! ★
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. We are passionate about finding a cure for breast cancer and proudly donate to their cause. www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org
Our community is our number one priority. We answer each and every email. Most of our updates have been suggestions from our community. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? See why our community has made us the #1 5K training app. firstname.lastname@example.org
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
C25K® is a registered trademark of Zen Labs LLC
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories, and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 a month.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
● View statistics like calories per month, running distance by year, etc.
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
● Get access to 10+ more motivating features
The small print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
As featured in the New York Times, LA Times, TIME Magazine, Rachael Ray Show and The Today Show (twice!), RockMyRun is PROVEN to increase motivation and enjoyment by up to 35%. Leave your workout playlist behind and experience the best fitness music, curated by experts.
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► Talented DJ's create running and work out mixes to give you the best exercise music with consistent energy & tempo during your workout (no more hitting skip!)
► Different from Songza, Spotify and Pandora Radio because all songs are specially selected and seamlessly blended together, creating a unique workout experience
► Body Driven Music™ adjusts music tempo of mixes and playlists to match your steps or goal cadence
► New suggested mixes feature tailors mixes and playlists based on your listening preferences. It’s music that listens to you!
► Choose any genre: Pop, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, 80’s, 90’s, Oldies, Christian, R&B, Latin, Reggae, Seasonal, Country, Bmore, Classical.
► Use it as your gym playlist, during half marathon training, starting a couch to 5k program or while cycling.
► Works seamlessly with tracking apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and Endomondo. They’ll do the tracking and we'll do the rocking while you do the training!
New York Times: Music can be a great help to runners, but sometimes putting together a playlist can be a chore. Leave the song selection up to RockMyRun.
LA Times: Great variety; it's easy to find something to your tastes. Choose from oldies, dub step, hip-hop, country and a dozen other genres, then personalize it via preferred beats per minute, clean or explicit lyrics.
Glamour: These Pre-Made Music Mixes Will Change Everything
Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor: I am totally am downloading this.
OTHER ROCKIN FEATURES
► Search, browse, filter and fall in love with tons of great workout music mixes
► Cache mixes for offline play that does not use your data plan (wi-fi required for offline downloader)
► Player can easily skip ahead within a mix
► Talented DJ's use their skills to motivate you
► Share mixes you love
RockMyRun was tested by EPARC, a leading exercise research lab, comparing the motivation people feel listening to RockMyRun vs. standard workout playlists.
"The emotional/motivational appeal of the RockMyRun product was clear. The main evidence for this can be seen when examining the IMI, a measurement device intended to assess the subjective experience of running, and the degree to which participant’s enjoyed and felt engaged in the experience. Given that all of the positive subscales of the IMI were statistically significant it seems reasonable to conclude that music that has been mixed together to maintain an optimized beat encourages the listener to experience and internalize more positive feelings about the experience and the outcomes."
- Jeanne Nichols, PhD, FACSM Lead Exercise Physiologist (details: http://bit.ly/1yndAve)
HOW IT WORKS
Just for registering, you get unlimited, 100% FREE access to workout mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes or shorter.
Need more motivation to go the distance? The ROCKSTAR upgrade gives you exercise music that matches your body, workout mixes and playlists up to 4 hours long, and is ad free. Upgrade to a ROCKSTAR membership $4.99/mo or $35.99/yr (only $2.99/mo) to get the best running music, workout music and exercise playlists in the world!
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
Questions? Email Kelly at email@example.com
Love RockMyRun? Connect with us!
Train and Run includes hundreds of free training plans, built by adidas’ elite coaches, to help you lose weight, shape and tone, build strength and improve your flexibility. The free training plans will help you learn to run, or prepare to race from 5km to a full marathon.
Use GPS to track your route, pace and distance outdoors. Connect with a Bluetooth Smart compatible heart rate monitor for accurate cardio feedback. Use the adidas SPEED_CELL for accurate pace and distance indoors and out. Works with the adidas FIT SMART wrist based heart rate monitor and workout coach. Share your workout to Facebook, Twitter, Google Fit, Strava, Apple Health and many other platforms. Listen to your favorite music while you are on a run or do your strength & flexibility workout.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 4.0.0 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
Get off your butt 3 times a week for 30 mins at a time – and watch yourself become a marathoner. Interval training for a 5K is an absolute CHORE without this app.
Yes, you can still listen to your workout tunes. This app works alongside your music.
With Ease into 5K by Bluefin, couch potatoes and insanely busy people alike are gradually transforming into long-distance running machines… with just 30 MINUTES 3X EACH WEEK.
That's only 90 minutes a week. And in that small handful of minutes, you'll actually be TRAINING THE RIGHT WAY. We're talking training to lose weight and run 5K. So you won't spend your Treadmill Time wishing you knew what runners with coaches know.
Do you have $3 and 30 minutes to boost your health and get you in shape to run a 5K?
******The ultimate couch potato transformation app is at your fingertips. Proven training for new runners!******
Training Ends in 8 Weeks... Or Keep Going
8 weeks to complete
No need to look down at your watch while self-training
Built by runners
Alternates between running & walking
Just 3 runs/ week at 30-40 mins each
Listen to your own music… and skip tracks without leaving the app
Audio alerts coach you to switch from running to walking and back
Get big encouragement by sharing on FACEBOOK or TWITTER (@bluefinapps)
PLUS! Choice of MALE or FEMALE coach voice. Journal entries.
*** Transform from Barely-Working-Out to OMG-I-Can-Run… in just 9 weeks for $3 ***
NEW: Add GPS support with a one time $0.99 in-app purchase. The GPS feature is optional and requires a device with GPS capabilities. With GPS feature enabled the app will automatically calculate your pace and distance and show you workout route on a map.
NEW: Improved Journal feature. You are not able to enter workout stats such as Average/Run/Walk Pace and Distance.
Why It's the MOST POPULAR 5K Running App (reviews from the iPhone version)
IRONMAN LISTENS TO HIS OWN MUSIC"
"Not only did this app give me audio alerts telling me when I should run or walk, but I was able to listen to my own music from my iPod list instead of some other person's preference of motivational music."
– Matthew Murphy
Completed first 5k by week 7 (in 0:27:37). Has since done Ironman!
GREAT-GREAT-GRANDDAUGHTER OF EMILY POST NOW RUNS
"I have NEVER been a distance runner – hated running warm ups in high school, was always the last one done, huffing and puffing the whole way. While I had heard of interval programs, I had never tried one or thought I could do it... until I found your app. It has been the missing piece that allowed me to break my weight loss plateau."
– Lizzy Post
FROM 365 POUNDS TO RUNNING THE 5K... IN 6 MONTHS
"In February of 2011, I weighed 365 pounds. I decided it was time to change. I began to look at programs to help beginning runners. I was convinced that this app from Bluefin Software was the best choice. On July 4th, I ran a 5K! If you're thinking about starting to run, I can tell you - without hesitation - that app from Bluefin is the best start."
– Mark D Rucker
Completed 5K and 10k. Signed up for half-marathon on Oct 23, 2011!