I love this app. Tells me during the segment when I'm 10secs from walking as well as half way or 1minutr left. Not many apps do this. Only issue is I want to move on to 10k and now need to go listen to loads of apps to find one as there isn't a 10k version.
Not too good when it stops constantly and kicks you out of the programme mid run. Free app did better. Disappointed I paid for this. Happened 4 times on me now
love love LOVE this app!! Exactly what I needed. Thank you!! I do wish that it tracked your total distance and running speed so i didn't have to run 2 apps at the same time, but it is awesome!!
This app worked for me years ago so I've come back to it for my running again. Simple, solid and sultry with timely encouragement and a smart programme to develop you.
I absolutely love this app. Perfect amount of challenge to keep you excited to run and not quit. One of my favorite features that this app has that others don't is the prompts that let you know you have 30,15 or 10 seconds left. I find that super helpful and encouraging. Please, please, please, make a 10k and on app!!! I so want to continue running with Splendid Things after finishing this!
Was recommended this app by a friend and it's been really good. I'm sure there are more advanced ones out there that combine music and GPS, but I've used my phone and fit bit for that. Easy to follow and the voice prompts are well-timed, encouraging and comforting! Hoping there's a 10k version to move onto next?!
* Fix notification icon for Lollipop and above.
* Switch from internal Facebook posting to using the Facebook app directly (improves reliability).
* Drop support for everything pre-Ice Cream Sandwich; will help maintainability in future.
* Fix button text being too long for some buttons in later Android versions.
* Fix slight stutter on playback at start of run on certain devices.