Ever wanted to close the garage door while lying in your bed? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an X10 CM11, CM12, CM15, CM17 Firecracker, CM19, or Marmitek CM15Pro device connected to your computer and X10 Commander will allow you to control all your X10 devices.
X10 Commander consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs on your PC/Mac/Linux and the client piece which runs on your Android device. The PC application is free and available from our Downloads section, the MacOSX support is provided by Thinking Home software from AlwaysThinking.com and the Linux/Unix support is provided by Heyu and a custom shell script.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your X10 devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
The HomeWizard app requires a HomeWizard* (device).
The HomeWizard connects your Android device to existing wireless systems from various manufacturers such as KlikAanKlikUit, Cresta, TFA, Somfy and Wattcher. The HomeWizard makes it possible to control lights and other devices using your smartphone or tablet. It’s also equipped to send push notifications when your doorbell is pressed and is even capable to receive data from wireless weather station equipment or real-time energy measuring devices. The HomeWizard app can also be used to control your curtains, blinds or garage doors. The app connects with your own WiFi network for internet access and automatic firmware updates. With our HomeWizard Online service you can easily connect to your HomeWizard wherever you are, whenever you need to (www.homewizard.nl/homewizardonline).
In short HomeWizard allows you to:
- Toggle lights and other home appliances using wireless switches.
- Add IP-camera's to view a live feed from your house, anywhere you are, with the possibility to control your lights/house at the same time.
- Create scenes to toggle multiple lights with the tap of a button and add timers to automate your home appliances.
- Enable our easy to use ‘Awareness System’ to send notifications when surface mount contacts, motion detectors, smoke dectectors and doorbells are activated. Link these with a camera to receive a snapshot when a sensor is activated!
- With 'Actions', you can control your lights on the basis of various conditions such as time and sensor activity: make sure all your lights turn on when a motion detector is activated, but only between 24.00 and 07.00 and turn them off again after 5 minutes!
- Support for KlikAanKlikUit and Elro switches, dimmers, and other receivers.
- Receive temperature, wind, precipitation and UV data from compatible weather sensors and plot the data in graphs.
- Measure your electricity consumption in real-time or monitor the energy generated by your solar panels.
- Control Somfy RTS receivers which are widely used for automated sunblinds, curtains and garage doors.
*The HomeWizard Device is available for purchase at www.homewizard.nl
With HomeWizard's introduction it has finally become easy, affordable and most of all, fun, to automate your home. As opposed to the Toon from Eneco, the Nuon E-manager, Tahoma from Somfy or the e-inzicht and e-thermostaat from Essent, HomeWizard is an independent platform without hidden recurring fees. It is invented, designed and produced in the Netherlands by entrepreneurs who use their product on a daily basis. You wouldn't be the first one to appreciate this difference, try it out for yourself!
3VMS allows you to see “what your IP Camera see” in real-time from your iPad.
You can add as many video cameras as you want, private or public: a simple address is needed.
- Quickly and easily view your IP camera and video server.
- Stores your cameras IP address, username and password for instant access.
- Dual and Quad-Views.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured.
- Portrait and landscape modes are supported. Respecting the camera ratio or fit the image into the screen (can be configured for each video camera).
- Direct access to video streams from IP cameras. No additional software is required.
- Video images can be resized to fit the screen, resized maintaining aspect ratio or shown in its original size.
- You can take snapshots and utilize PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) function during live-view and the snapshots are saved to the photo gallery.
- 3VMS only works with the cameras and Video server which are manufactured by 3SVision.
Please visit 3SVision web site www.3SVision.com.tw for more information.
VIVTRON is a young and fast growing entity that believes in “innovation” in its true sense.
We define, design and deliver technology to consumers and corporates.
With our unique and futuristic product line we ensure that we touch upon the latest technology and make it available at affordable price.
Our “Engineered Solutions” include products which we manufacture or modify, products which are manufactured to our specifications by independent manufacturers under our own private brands, and customer-specific solutions designed to fit a unique application.
Our integrated supply chain makes it possible to balance extensive product inventories, on-time delivery and direct ship capabilities anywhere in the world, making us one of the easiest and most cost-effective companies with which to do business.
The “PnP IP Cameras” is our latest Plug and Play technology which requires zero-network settings and 3 simple steps to setup the IP camera
What are the main features of Vivtron T-Series PnP IP camera?
1. P2P Plug and Play (PnP technology): No need to configure the router, just plug the power and LAN cable, even if you know nothing about networking or even you do not have a computer. You just need an Android or iPhone and you can easily setup the camera .Compared to any other IP camera, Vivtron PnP camera does not require you to know the cameras ip, gateway, ddns, and most of the important, there’s no need to do port forwarding in router. Each Camera T Series PnP camera comes with a unique UID code that lets you access the camera from anywhere in the world from your Android or iPhone
2. Some network environments are complex and incorporate firewall which makes it impossible to access an IP camera from a remote network and can only be accessed over local network. However with the Vivtron PnP IP camera you can remotely access your camera without having to make any changes to your network or firewall.
Slowly shake the phone up and down until it vibrates (Or simply turn it upside down) to start the snow. Press the MENU button to Toggle the Music.
Tilt the phone Left/Right to change the snows direction.
Thanks for the support.
*THIS TRIAL VERSION IS LIMITED TO CONTROLLING 3 DEVICES*
It is a remote control for the popular HomeSeer application for the PC and requires HomeSeer V2.x to work. This uses the built in HomeSeer web interface and DOES NOT require any additional expensive plugins like HSTouch.
Once configured you will be able to control any device that is linked into your HomeSeer system and also read status devices such as Thermostats and display their values on your Android device.
Droidseer is designed to be simple to use and will allow you to manage your home from anywhere where you can get an internet connection.
The latest version has been optimised for the Motorola Xoom and other Honeycomb tablets. It will also run on any Android phone running 2.1 or above. The app has now also been test with Android 4.0 ICS and works without any problems.
Before using please READ THE MANUAL which is available to download from the website as it explains how to set up both HomeSeer and DroidSeer to work with each other.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot reply to comments left on the Android Market. If you require support click on the link below labelled 'Send email to developer' or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org