Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
A long-press on the desired train makes available detailed information about current location, stops, and delays.
The application requires permission of data connection (access and review), license on the Market and write on uSD (log function).
*On the information panels has not yet been published departure platform of the train. With Central Station, in a few clicks, you see the temporary (and final) platform without further delay.
*You must do a change within two trains. With Central Station, in just three clicks, you see the arrival platform, the departure platform of the new train and any delays.
*You arrive late at the station and Central Station lets you know the track of train's departure.
・Departure boards for every Underground, Overground and DLR station
・Innovative train details screen showing time to future stations
Please contact us if you have any problems - we fully support our apps!
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
As a company that manages the railway in Indonesia , PT . Kereta Api Indonesia ( Persero ) has many operate railway passengers , both KA Main ( Commercial and Non- Commercial ) , as well as local trains in Java and Sumatra , which consists of :
- KA Executive
- Economic KA AC
- KA Business
- KA Economy
- KA Mixed
- Local KA
Train Station Alert is an app that allows you to enter in any Train Station in the world! and be alerted within a given distance before arriving at your destination.
(App can also be used to enter in any address / zip code/ country etc)
Alerts are sent to your Android Wearable device and your Android phone.
Train Station Alert provides information on your current location and allows you to setup an automatic friend alert that will send out a text message to one or more friends who are expecting you, as you approach your destination. So when the alarm sounds, a text message is sent to your added friend alert!
The days of missing your stop are over!
Android Wear notifications of train times soon to come, as wearable apps are proving popular.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
The mobile journey planner for Android smartphones offers the most comprehensive information service for your journey with all railway providers in Poland and beyond the border. The free app seamlessly finds connections or checks current arrival times. Plan your trip from your current location to the next train station, a specific address or your point of interest. Bilkom is the only official app for Android smartphones providing all the information available in the timetable of Polish State Railways PKP (www.rozklad-pkp.pl).
Wherever you are, your Android smartphone will always give you the latest available updates on your train connection. Whether on a train yourself or on the way to pick somebody up from the station, Bilkom knows if everything runs on time. You can also activate a departure view of your station of choice to be always visible on your display.
Up to date on operational disruptions
Train operation may sometimes be impacted by unexpected circumstances. Messages regarding operational disruptions help you to (re)consider your travel plans, to adjust yourself to possible waiting time and to bridge it even better.
Easily find train stations nearby
Bilkom is able to find stations or other points of interest e.g. football stadiums, hotels or restaurants – either via GPS or when entering a specific address. The search results can be added as the starting or end points of your journey. Moreover, the app can immediately generate departure and arrival times for chosen stations nearby.
With the help of your smartphone camera, Bilkom shows you train stations nearby. Depending on your current location and the direction in which you point the camera, different stations will be displayed via a virtual overlay that blends with the actual scenery. By clicking on a station, the app lists the next departures.
Store individual connections and call them up at any time, even without internet
access. Once you have made a request via Bilkom, you can save the desired connection and easily access it offline – anytime and anywhere.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
Please enjoy train diagrams of the line where high speed trains are operated at intervals as short as three minutes.
If you have any questions about the TrainSchedule_2015 software, please feel free to send an e-mail to the author, however please do not make any inquiries to the railway company as this software is made in hobby activities and the author does not have any relations with the railway company.
The software functions of the TrainSchedule_2015 is the same with the TrainSchedule_2014(Free version) except that
the train schedule is this year's latest one for TrainSchedule_2015 and last year's one for TrainSchedule_2014.
Please try TrainSchedule_2014(Free version) first and if you are satisfied with it and interested in this year's schedule,
please download this software.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo and some others
★ App for italian train timetables
- Search timetable
- Search train by number
- Search station
- Social function to share additional informations about trains
- Ticket Price
- Buy the ticket from the app or browser
- View last purchased tickets
- Change reservation
- Realtime delays
- Save timetables for offline use
- Nearest stations
- Map of stations
- Strikes news
- FS News
- Twitter @LeFrecce
- Share timetables via sms/email/etc.
- Share a train with its delay
★ Timetable Widget
the timetable on your Home with delay in realtime
available sizes are 2x1, 2x2 e 3x3
★ Train Widget
to have realtime infos of a train
★ Station WIdget
always see what trains are leaving from the station
★ Starred Train Widgets
useful to be updated on your starred trains
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
A long-press on the desired train makes available detailed information about current location, stops, and delays.
The application requires permission of data connection (access and review) and write on uSD (log function).
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!