thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
► Live departures boards, with early platform indication.
► A to B Journey planning
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Easy connection times - tap the station in the route display (map or list)
► Sort departures by scheduled time / expected time / destination / platform
► Integrated Bus / Tube / Tram departures (Subscription required).
► Station locations accurately marked on a map
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favourite stations
► Recall recent stations
► Street view of stations locations
► Choice of 2/5 line departure widgets (with subscription)
► Home screen short cuts to your favourite stations.
Amazingly intuitive to use:
► Tap station markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list.
► Tap stops along the route to get connection times
Travel information at its very best!
Powered by TMU Limited using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
If subscribed, bus departures powered by Traveline; Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
Exclusive to paid version:
- Save timetables for quick lookup when offline
- Create station shortcuts straight from a station's results page
Train Station Alert is an app that allows you to enter in any Train Station in the world! and be alerted within a given distance before arriving at your destination.
(App can also be used to enter in any address / zip code/ country etc)
Alerts are sent to your Android Wearable device and your Android phone.
Train Station Alert provides information on your current location and allows you to setup an automatic friend alert that will send out a text message to one or more friends who are expecting you, as you approach your destination. So when the alarm sounds, a text message is sent to your added friend alert!
The days of missing your stop are over!
Android Wear notifications of train times soon to come, as wearable apps are proving popular.
Tampere journey planner!
Transportation application for Tampere Area (Tampere, Nokia, Ylöjärvi, Pirkkala)
Bussit is a repa reittiopas clone for android devices.
-- It is easy to use and nice.
-- It is possible to search with address and your location.
-- Shows results conveniently, you can see details of the route such as stops lists.
-- Shows results on map with color code also has color code for cycle route.
-- Saves search queries to card so you can select location from history.
-- You can select location from map for journey.
-- You can see buses live on the map.
-- You can set alarm clock before desired journey.
-- Application is Finnish, Swedish, and English.
-- You can mail developer anytime and will get a reply :)
New features are on the way always
Tags: Tampere, repa, reittiopas, bussit, lissu, aikataulut, timetable, bus, map, tracker
!!!! If maps does crash you need to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms !!!
100 % legal and AFFTAC founding member, Avertinoo is, in addition, NF certified.
The meerkats, small mammals living in a highly socially developed organization, live in small colonies. Each adult, male or female, takes on the role of watchman to ensure the safety of the group. In analogy to this behavior, the users of Avertinoo choose to be called meerkats.
As proof of its soundness and stability, Avertinoo has been already installed in more than 900 000 Smartphones.
Avertinoo alerts you of the permanent, regular and temporary dangers of the road. This is made possible due to Suricates' involvement, who care to share quality information: they mark the dangers (which are subsequently confirmed or removed) and allow the whole of the community to ride safely.
The Avertinoo interface allows you to be informed, with precision and at all times, of:
- The number of Suricates that are, at any given moment, on the road with you.
- How long they have been doing so.
- Those who have started the route after you and, hence, are under your protection.
- The total number of Suricates present in the zone.
- The vehicle's speed
Every signal set up by an operner will activate, when you pass by:
-A visual sign (waves)
-A sound alert
-A speed limit indication
-A geographical localization on the map, to be seen with a smart zoom if wanted.
On the French territory only, the alert zones are depending on the road type:
-4 km. on the highway
-2 km. on normal roads
-500 mt. on the city
Please note that, for the Benelux, alerts consist only of a specific point.
THE AVERTINOO SPECIALS:
-The mp3 option allows you to select not only your music library, but your podcasts as well.
-The road map features a smart zoom through which you can quickly visualize the risk points.
-A night-mode that can be consulted without dizziness
-A speeding alert (that informs you, with a tone of your choice, if you excess the speed limit)
-The energy-saving MOTO mode, which allows for the screen to turn off.
-A speed limit indicator independent of the speeding alert
-Different alert options, one of them being verbal
-Limited data consumption
-Access to English, Spanish and Dutch versions (according to system specifications)
-An off-line mode, specially conceived to be used abroad
-Technical assistance at your service.
EVEN MORE FEATURES:
-Possibility of being informed when a Suricate comes in the opposite direction.
-Customizable surveillance-radius (30 km. by default).
-Be informed, or not, of the frequent danger zones
Whereon you are informed about a danger zone you can
-Validate or remove the alert, thus aiding to everyone's safety.
-Cancel the alert and, in consequence, be more attentive to future driving conditions.
Whereon you find a danger point you can:
-Attach a direction to it, or simply mark it as a general disruption.
-Remove the signal altogether if the danger is no longer present.
LIMITS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Avertinoo can be used legally in the following countries:
For other countries, alerts will be provided uniquely about precise spots.
Wherever you travel to, Avertinoo will adapt to the legislation in force without you having to make further changes.
Continuous GPS use in the background can considerably reduce the battery's lifespan.
Radar notifiers are illegal in following countries : Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
Mit dem "Take me Home" Knopf gelangen Sie so mit einem Knopfdruck von jeder Ecke in Leipzig (im Verkehrsnetz der LVB) sicher nach Hause. Entweder von Ihrem aktuellen Ort oder von einer Haltestelle in der Nähe. Um zu einem beliebigen anderen Ziel zu fahren, ist das Konzept gleich. Ziel auswählen, Haltestelle in der Nähe als Abfahrt wählen (oder den aktuellen Ort) und los geht's. Oder klassisch mit Start und Zieleingabe.
Der Fahrplan Leipzig Premium zeichnet sich durch sein durchdachtes Bedienkonzept aus, dass von Grund auf für Ihr Android Gerät konzipiert wurde. Dazu zählt die genaue Positionserkennung mit Hilfe von GPS, das die Anzeige aller Stationen in der Nähe ermöglicht. Erkennung von ortungs Ungenauigkeiten und Optimierung der Fahrplansuche für Mobilnetze.
Die Highlights sind:
- "Take me Home"-Knopf, um von jedem beliebigen Punkt in Leipzig und Umgebung mit einem Knopfdruck nach Hause zu fahren.
- Haltestellen in der Nähe werden metergenau angezeigt und beim Gehen aktualisiert - und das sogar ohne eine Netzverbindung!
- Abfahrtsmonitor: Zeigt alle Fahrten von einer Haltestelle an
- Übersichtliche Darstellung und Auswahl der Abfahrts- und Ankunfts-Haltestelle in auf der Karte.
- Beliebige Ziele (Haltestellen, Straßen, etc.) in Leipzig und Umgebung können angefahren werden. Die Anwendung merkt sich bereits gesuchte Ziele, so dass diese nur ein einziges Mal eingetippt werden müssen. Die nächste Zieleingabe ist dann nur ein Knopfdruck!
- Ein Grundkonzept der Anwendung ist, dass ihr Gerät ihren Standort kennt. Dadurch entfällt in der Regel die Eingabe der Abfahrtortes. Alle zu Fuß erreichbaren Haltestellen werden als möglicher Abfahrtsort direkt angezeigt. Nur bei schlechtem GPS Empfang werden Sie gebeten den Abfahrtsort selbst einzugeben.
- Ergebnisse werden sehr kompakt und übersichtlich angezeigt.
- Netzplan mit allen Verkehrsmitteln (U-Bahn, S-Bahn, Tram und Bus) wird auf der Karte Dargestellt. Fußwege werden auf der Karte angezeigt.
- Auswahl der Verkehrsmittel die man verwenden möchte (z.B. können Busse abgewählt werden)
- Ein Abfahrtsmonitor zeigt alle Fahrten von einer Haltestelle an
Zur Verwendung der Fahrplanauskunft wird eine aktive Onlineverbindung benötigt, da die Daten vom Auskunftssystem geladen werden. Es kann keine Garantie für die Auskünfte gegeben werden.
Fahrplanauskunft, Fahrplan, Nahverkehr, Leipzig, LVB, Fahrplan, ÖPNV, UBahn, SBahn, Bus, Fahrplansuche, Fahrinfo, U-Bahn, Bahn
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo and some others
★ App for italian train timetables
- Search timetable
- Search train by number
- Search station
- Social function to share additional informations about trains
- Ticket Price
- Buy the ticket from the app or browser
- View last purchased tickets
- Change reservation
- Realtime delays
- Save timetables for offline use
- Nearest stations
- Map of stations
- Strikes news
- FS News
- Twitter @LeFrecce
- Share timetables via sms/email/etc.
- Share a train with its delay
★ Timetable Widget
the timetable on your Home with delay in realtime
available sizes are 2x1, 2x2 e 3x3
★ Train Widget
to have realtime infos of a train
★ Station WIdget
always see what trains are leaving from the station
★ Starred Train Widgets
useful to be updated on your starred trains
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
This paid version removes ads, adds the ability to create a station shortcut on your homescreen and allows saving of timetables for offline lookup.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519