Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
► Live departures boards, with early platform indication.
► A to B Journey planning
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Easy connection times - tap the station in the route display (map or list)
► Sort departures by scheduled time / expected time / destination / platform
► Integrated Bus / Tube / Tram departures (Subscription required).
► Station locations accurately marked on a map
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favourite stations
► Recall recent stations
► Street view of stations locations
► Choice of 2/5 line departure widgets (with subscription)
► Home screen short cuts to your favourite stations.
Amazingly intuitive to use:
► Tap station markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list.
► Tap stops along the route to get connection times
Travel information at its very best!
Powered by TMU Limited using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
If subscribed, bus departures powered by Traveline; Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Um diese App nutzen zu können braucht ihr ein Passwort, welches Ihr im Tf-Portal beziehen könnt.
Achtung eine Installation ist nur Lokführer der Deutschen Bahn AG erlaubt! Diese App ist nur zur Information und ersetzt keine KoRil oder Vorschriften!
Gute Fahrt mit Tfix!
Euer Tfix Team
This paid version removes ads, adds the ability to create a station shortcut on your homescreen and allows saving of timetables for offline lookup.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
We currently have nearly 30000 stations across the following countries:
If your country is not listed and you are interested in this app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update our database with the additional countries and let you know once it is complete.
UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent & Wired UK -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
Verfolgen Sie die Züge des DB Nah- und Fernverkehrs live im DB Zugradar und grenzen Sie durch den Filter die Darstellung der Verkehrsmittel (Fernverkehr (ICE und IC/EC), Nahverkehr) und Bahnhöfe ein.
Der DB Zugradar stellt auf einer dynamischen Karte das gesamte Streckennetz der Deutschen Bahn dar.
Mit dem DB Zugradar können Sie das aktuelle Betriebsgeschehen aller DB-Züge auf einen Blick verfolgen. Damit wird Ihnen beispielsweise die aktuelle Situation einer ausgewählten Zugfahrt schnell und einfach visualisiert und die Pünktlichkeitslage in Echtzeit angezeigt.
Wichtige Hinweise zur Darstellung:
Die Zugpositionen werden auf Basis von Prognosen berechnet.
Es werden keine Positionsdaten verwendet (GPS).
Dies kann zu kleineren Unschärfen in der Darstellung auf der Karte führen.
VBB-app “Bus & Train”: route planner and mobile ticketing for public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg
The VBB-app contains all timetables for over 1,000 regional transport, S-Bahn (suburban train), U-Bahn (subway), tram, bus and ferry lines with more than 13,000 stops – in reliable quality.
New features (August 2014 release)
- pop-up, which gives an advice that mobile tickets are always valid immediately
- position function for start position when buying a handyticket now available
- new registration website
- bicycle tickets now available at all devices
- no more crashes when buying a 4-trip-ticket
Route planner – personal and up-to-date
Calculating your routes is a piece of cake – from your current location to a train station, stop, address or place of interest (POI). The location function automatically determines the best connection based on the stops in the surrounding area, and the walking distance to the stop is displayed on the integrated map or directly in the image.
Connecting time, disabled access, direct connections, bike transport or transport restrictions can all be tailored to your requirements.
Incidentally, you can also select contact details from your Smartphone address book as the starting point or destination and send your details via email, SMS or Facebook, or export the details into your Smartphone calendar.
Is my bus or train on time?
The timetables are updated every week, so you’re always kept in the loop, including when it comes to construction sites and special transport or timetable changes.
If there are disruptions, the app will inform you of delays, connections and special events. To-the-minute forecasts, so-called real-time data, is available for most train lines (including the Berlin S-Bahn suburban train), trams and buses in Brandenburg, and preparations are already being made to display the current arrival and departure times for services run by Berlin transport companies and other transport companies in Brandenburg.
No loose change, no queues: Mobile tickets anytime, anywhere
You can now obtain all major VBB tickets, from extension tickets (Anschlussfahrausweis), to individual fares, to day and small-group day and bicylcle tickets, via app. All you need to do is register for “HandyTicket Deutschland”, and you can purchase tickets for instant travel within Berlin and Brandenburg. You can choose between direct debit, credit card and prepaid payment.
The Touch & Travel process already in operation as part of DB’s intercity rail service also enables you to get travelling via the “Bus & Train” VBB app!
Information on the access rights required for this app:
Some access rights are needed in order to use the app to its full extent. Calendar data, contact data, and the camera on the mobile are only used to perform these functions.
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and information to info@VBB.de.
Einmal konfiguriert öffnet sich in Sekunden schnelle die Bahnhofstafel Ihres Bahnhofes.
Die Anzeige enthält Live Informationen zu Verspätungen und weitere Informationen die Sie der Anzeige im Bahnhof entnehmen können.
+ Aktueller Fahrplan
+ Live Informationen
+ Auto Update
+ Ca 7000 Bahnhöfe
+ Blitzschnell durch optimierte Ansicht
Bahn Bahnhof Tafel Banhofs Zug ICE Aushang Bahntafel Bahnhoftafel deutsche Bahn deutschebahn DB Ankunft Abfahrt live DB
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
The world needs sustainable transportation concepts. DB International has the right solutions.
The company offers Deutsche Bahn's globally recognized expertise – from idea to operation.
Experience how a wealth of expertise in consulting and engineering allows for finding the perfect solution to almost every challenge.
Use the app to interactively discover DB International's past, present, and future projects across the globe.
Explore your career opportunities if you want to become a "mobility globetrotter" as well. It's worth it: Comprising staff members from 51 countries, the DB International team is as diverse as the company's international projects.
DB International – Engineering & Consulting made by Deutsche Bahn.