Tandem is the free money management app that makes it quick and easy for you to save, with money saving tips and time saving highlights on all your spending. Connect your bank accounts and we’ll help you stay on top of your finances. Our new Autosavings feature will also help identify small, regular amounts for you to put aside each week.
We also offer a growing list of banking products, including credit cards and savings accounts, which you can track in the Tandem app.
Featured by thisismoney.co.uk, Which?, City AM, The Sunday Times, The Sun and City AM.
5 reasons to download the Tandem app now:
1. Managing your money is easy: just connect your banks to see everything in one place, whether it’s your Tandem accounts or those you have elsewhere. Get a complete picture of your money.
2. Staying on top of your money is easy: we’ll search for your income and bills and help you see what you’ve got left to spend on you. You’ll also get transaction highlights so you’ll know when your bills go up or your friend sends you that money they owe you.
3. Saving money is easy: we’ll let you know when you might be overspending on things like energy bills and can help you switch to a cheaper provider.
4. Tracking your Tandem banking products is easy: if you have a Tandem credit card, you can track your spending in the app. If you’ve got a Tandem savings product, you can view your balance in the app.
5. Building a bank is not easy: you can be part of making Tandem even greater. Download it, use it, give us your feedback and you’ll help to constantly improve the app.