The Australian Government’s Express Plus Families app helps you update your family income estimate, view your child care details and report changes in your circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone. You can also view your family assistance payments and view letters.
To use the app, you need to be registered for Centrelink Online Accounts and receiving family assistance. You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Services available via Express Plus Families include:
• view and update your family income estimate
• view your Child Care details
• claim Child Care Benefit for approved care
• view your payment and transaction history
• claim an advance payment
• view money you owe
• update your address, accommodation, contact and bank details
• view current Centrelink concession card(s) using the digital wallet
• subscribe to and access online letters
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• capture and upload documents
• tell us that you don’t have to lodge a tax return
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• read News for families
• find your local service centre
You can find support for Express Plus Families on the troubleshooting page:
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
• Access is controlled using the standard Operator Maintenance screen in SIMS. The WEB operator type limits what reports/functions they can perform.
• Dealers can access all their accounts (and only their accounts) with one login. Customers are restricted to just their account number. Accounts can be searched by Number, Name, Address and Class.
• Numerous styles of history reports, summary account listings and full database reports.
• Installation personnel can use the app to enter zones and contacts during installation, thereby improving accuracy of information since it can be approved on site by end users.
• Dealer technicians can modify Premise Name, Physical Address, Mailing Address, Email Address, Zone and Contact information.
• Dealer, Customer and Service Work Order History Reports for streamlining daily operations.
• End Users can modify Premise Name, Physical Address, Mailing Address, Email Addresses and Contact information.
• Technicians can place accounts on test, monitor signals being sent during testing, then return account off test with out Central Station assistance.
• Dealer, Customer and Service Work Order History Reports for streamlining daily operations.
• Complete audit trail of activity performed by users written into SIMS II/III/SQL history as well as detailed access logs.
• Data sent between the server and app uses a 1024 bit encryption protocol to protect the data being sent. App is configurable for central station's IP/Hostname and port number.
• Compatible with SIMS II, SIMS III Flat File and SIMS III SQL installations.
Your central station must be running a copy of our SIMS iServer product and you must have a designated login. You will have to contact your SIMS central station for this information.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
This updated app for Android lets you interact with your Ancestry.com family trees or build a new family tree from scratch. You can add or edit family members and even upload photos. While visiting a relative, an ancestral home, or a cemetery, take a picture and add it to your tree instantly.
Growing your family tree is easy too. When Ancestry.com finds historical records that might match ancestors in your tree, you'll see green leaves or "hints". With a few quick taps you can add the new information to your tree. Not a subscriber? In App Purchase options puts billions of historical records at your fingertips.
- Add and view records, photos and events for each person in your tree
- Hints to help you make new discoveries
- List of everyone in your tree with hints
- View high-resolution images of historical documents
- See family members at a glance with Family or Pedigree tree views
- Relationship calculator to see how you're related to people in your tree
- Privacy settings
- Integrated user feedback and support
About Location Permissions:
Location data is only used as a convenience when entering details about a fact or photo. For example, if you are at the site of an ancestor's home or gravesite, this feature allows you to easily add the location details.
This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
Often when families get together, one of the most asked questions, is Who's who. Everyone wants to learn his or her connection to each family member.
That is where a family tree can help to answer what the connection is between each individual family member.
To find out what the relationship may be among the family, there are five steps to use in your family tree:
1. Name of the individual
2. Date of birth
4. Extra-marital unions
5. Employment records are very useful as is any form of a physical addresses.
When doing just your own family history search it is usually an uncomplicated procedure. When you want to start identifying your ancestors, it begins to get much more complicated and involved. Beginning this kind of family history search will take time. You will have to become familiar with your roots.
To determine your roots and proceed with a well-developed family tree, it would be best if you have a general ideal of your family structure. Where most families have started are with a couple or mated pair. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it may sound. Many experts in genealogy research have found, that there seems o be two reasons why our research into the family structure starts to get complicated.
The first difficulty that many of us encounter in our family history search is when the man has had more then one spouse. Now trying to identify the family roots becomes quite a bit harder with the multiple lineages that now must be traced. The concept of the extended family, naturally makes searching our family more complicated.
Download Family History Search to learn the complete methods now!
The Registry is the official keeper of birth, death & marriage records registered in New South Wales, Australia. Search the historical indexes for free today! If there is a record that captures your interest or completes the missing puzzle of your family tree you can purchase a birth, death or marriage certificate through the Registry’s official Family History App.
Ever wanted to find out more about the first settlers, iconic Australians or historical moments of your ancestor’s? Are you related to a famous Australian? Start searching today and discover information about your family’s past.
Collect certificates and create a family tree for future generations.
Use the Family History app to:
· Search historical indexes
· Trace your family tree
· Search specific birth, death or marriage records
· Purchase birth, death or marriage certificates
· Find specific information such as birth, marriage & burial place of your ancestors
· Look up iconic Australians
· Build a collection of certificates
What indexes can you look up?
You can search historical indexes for births deaths & marriages registered in New South Wales.
Births - 100 years ago or more
Deaths - 30 years ago or more
Marriages - 50 years ago or more
How does it work?
Using the Family History App is simple. All you need to do is select the event type you wish to search, type in the name/s and year of birth, death or marriage and then select search. If you’re not sure of the exact year, you can type in a year range and the App will bring back matching results for events records in the New South Wales Registry's historical indexes. Once you have selected a specific record you can then purchase the certificate. When a selection is made you will be directed to the Registry’s secure website for the final purchase. The certificate will be posted to you. Postage is free!
To find out more go to www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
Bug Fix: 6/11/2013
Fixed image load into application from Device Photo Gallery
Added lock screen option to prevent photo from moving around screen
How would like to see how a new hair style, hair cut or color will look on you before you actually have your hair done?
Wouldn't it be great to be able to experiment with different looks to find the one that looks best on you?
Introducing The Virtual Hair Styler designed for Nexus 7 and other Android Tablet Devices for Women Who Want to look Amazing.
Face it… Getting a new hair look is a big change and can be scary, especially when you do not truly know how it will look on you.
The Virtual Hair Styler Mobile App for Nexus 7 and other Android Tablet Devices will provide the ability to try new looks & have the ability to see that look on you, get friends and families opinions before you make the big jump.
Simply import/download a photo of yourself to your Nexus 7 and other Android Tablet Devices then import image into this beautiful & unique app.
Now you are ready to try 70+ hair styles on you to see which makes you look your absolute best…
Then save your New Style to share with friends, family, social networks and even your stylist so everyone can get a glimpse at the New You.
This app is perfect for yourself as well as using it as a fun party game in which you and your friends can try different styles on each other. (:
You will love this app and all the amazing looks you can create with just a few swipes of your finger.
Act now and get this app for the Nexus 7 and other Android Tablet Devices 50% off the regular price…
Treat yourself to this fun and unique app… You deserve it...
In this app, you will learn how to trace your ancestry and find your family by means of genealogy research. Get tips for organizing facts, finding answers and preserving your family tree.
Extras: Includes a fun puzzle game! Try and piece the picture back together. How fast can YOU finish it?!
In this modern time where independent living isolates many people from family, it is getting to a point where family members are growing apart from one another.
Parents, brothers and sisters and other closely-related kin have allowed themselves to go their own separate ways, without much care about keeping in touch and preserving family relationships so that no one knows anymore who family is exactly.
That is why, for some family groups, a family tree becomes significant. This is especially so to families who have generational wealth, properties or titles to hand down to future generations. These family groups have a need to know their descendants and so they trace back their ancestry and find family members.
For some people, a family tree is one way to discover their true identity for whatever personal reasons they can find. Perhaps there is a need to know family history due to medical purposes or maybe a family background can help secure a legal claim for some intent.
Whatever the reasons, genealogy serves a different purpose for many people. Genealogy is an intensive process that can turn into a lifetime activity as it truly involves discovering the history of a particular family by digging up past chronological documents to validate the relationships between people.
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
- Featured in the New York Times, USA Today, and on CNN
- 4-star rating
- Free to install and free to use!
Wherever you go, you can securely access all that must-have information — social security numbers, medication dosages, important contacts, and more.
Share secure access with family and caregivers to be sure everyone is in the know when it comes to tasks, appointments, medications, and updates.
***Stay In Touch***
Use a private journal to update a trusted inner circle -- a spouse, sibling, or nanny. We’ll make sure everyone knows about each new update with notifications.
- To-do lists
- Manage medications
- Photos & Files
- Private sharing
We’ll protect your family’s information like it’s our own.
CareZone is also available at CareZone.com and other mobile devices.
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions including house cleaning list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create cleaning lists for various occassions - like when guests are coming over or for weekend cleaning etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email. And with FREE updates for life, you never have to worry about typing the list again.
The list is fully configurable - you can add / edit / delete / rearrange items and customize to your preference. Easily check/ uncheck / hide checked etc to help with house cleaning.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily add new lists by importing from factory lists or just create a blank list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import Help Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto "My Lists" from any screen.
keywords: chore list, housekeeping, housekeeping list, house cleaning, house cleaning checklist, household cleaning, household cleaning checklist, household cleaning list, house chores, house chores list, household chores, household chores checklist,cleaning
(see the Website for details: www.myBook-Mobile.com)
myBook is a personal organizer application targeted for the busy mobile tablet user to coordinate events, contacts, tasks and notes with ease. The myBook app conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite Edition is also available free on Google Play for trying before buying, but remember that the Export Feature is disabled in the Lite version so transferring data from Lite to Standard Edition is impossible (Except for Contacts, which can be synced with Android's native contacts)
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems (Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
***** Designed for 7-inch and larger tablets *****
For High Density mobile phones (< 7 inch) the screens may crop...you can try the Lite (Free) Version and see if it works well for you on your smaller device.
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Project Password Protection
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Linking – Now you are able to create quick links between your events, contacts, tasks and notes. The links will allow you to group items and quickly move to any of those items quickly.
Backup/Restore to Dropbox allows for cloud storage of projects and easy restore on new device
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Priority Support for 6 months after purchase.
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Ticket (for fastest response): http://tracewidth.com/helpdesk
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
➛ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
➛ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
➛ no adds
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
More from developer
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and Facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of a USB connection in order to transfer files between your device and your PC.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on a Windows PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by First Name, Last Name or Geni Id
- Birth, Baptism, Death and Burial Events
- Geolocation of event locations
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
- Data may be created and updated by Geni Pro users
World Family Tree caches your family tree data locally, so that once downloaded it is immediately available, saving time and data transfer costs.
To use World Family Tree you will need a Geni.com account and access to the Internet from your mobile device.
Support and exchange of information with other users is available via the user forum at www.telgen.co.uk/wft/forum.