The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
By listing your labor time the salary calculator will figure out what you have earned (minus the pause time).
The use is suitable especially well for a student job because your labor time can be saved individually. Therefore it is advantageous for people who have not a specific labor time.
However there is no computation of taxes.
You can be sure that we will not convey your data to others.
HMRC Tax Calculator
Estimate how much Income Tax and National Insurance contributions you can expect to pay on your income – and find out how this money is spent by the Government. The calculator is aimed at people who pay tax through Pay As You Earn (the system used by employers and pension providers to deduct tax from your wages or pension). It's free and easy to use.
Who can use this calculator?
The calculator is suitable if you are a United Kingdom taxpayer who pays tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
What the calculator doesn't do.
It doesn’t ask you for any personal information and HMRC doesn’t store records of any calculations you make. It doesn’t calculate other taxes such as VAT, excise duties or Capital Gains Tax
You will not be asked to provide any personal identity information such as your name and address while using this calculator. The information you enter will not be stored by HMRC or used for any other purposes. The calculation result is not legally binding nor is it a demand for payment, it is for information purposes only and depends on you entering accurate information. Please note that this app reports anonymous usage statistics to help improve the service. You can view the Terms and Conditions by accessing them via the link in the app or at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
Ynglŷn â’r App hwn:
Mae’r gyfrifiannell hon yn rhoi amcangyfrif i chi o’r Dreth Incwm a’r cyfraniadau Yswiriant Gwladol (YG) y gallwch ddisgwyl i’w cael wedi eu didynnu o'ch cyflog bob wythnos neu fis, ac mae'n dangos sut gaiff yr arian hwn ei wario gan y Llywodraeth.
Pwy all ddefnyddio’r gyfrifiannell hon?
Mae’r gyfrifiannell yn addas os yw pob un o’r canlynol yn gymwys:
- rydych yn drethdalwr y Deyrnas Unedig sy’n talu treth drwy Talu Wrth Ennill (TWE)
- rydych yn talu cyfraniadau YG Dosbarth 1
Yr hyn nad yw’r gyfrifiannell yn ei wneud
Nid yw’n gofyn am wybodaeth bersonol. Nid yw’n cyfrifo trethi eraill, er enghraifft Treth Enillion Cyfalaf. Mae'r gyfrifiannell syml hon yn gweithio gyda llythyren A Yswiriant Gwladol. Os yw eich materion treth yn gymhleth, ni fydd y cyfrifiad syml hwn yn rhoi amcangyfrif manwl gywir.
Ni ofynnir i chi roi unrhyw wybodaeth bersonol ar gyfer eich adnabod megis eich enw a’ch cyfeiriad wrth i chi ddefnyddio’r gyfrifiannell. Ni chaiff yr wybodaeth a nodwch ei storio gan CThEM neu ei defnyddio at unrhyw ddiben arall. Nid yw canlyniad y cyfrifiad yn gyfrwymol yn ôl y gyfraith ac nid yw'n gais am dâl, mae at ddibenion gwybodaeth yn unig ac yn dibynnu ar y ffaith eich bod yn nodi gwybodaeth fanwl gywir. Sylwer bod yr app hwn yn hysbysu ystadegau defnydd anhysbys er mwyn ein helpu i wella’r gwasanaeth. Gallwch weld y Telerau ac Amodau drwy eu cyrchu trwy’r cysylltiad a ddarperir yn yr app neu yn http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email email@example.com) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
* Keep track of your income
* Keep track of your cost
* See particular month income events
* See particular month cost events
* Check particular month balance
* Get notification when exceeding the limit of cost per month
There will only be a free version which will include the features of the paid version, which has been unpublished for some time.
The new version will have a different name but will be on my developer page.
This app will be unpublished 14 days after the new version is released so everyone can find the new version.
Thank you for your input! I am always happy to hear your comments and complaints.
• Calculates paycheck for all 52 states and for all filing status (single, married, head of household ) and pay periods (daily, weekly, bi weekly, semimonthly, monthly, annually).
Provides annual summary of gross pay, net pay, Federal tax holding, State Tax holdings, Social security, Medicare and all deductions.
• Calculates paycheck for hourly and salary employees.
• Pre-deductions (IRA, 401k, medical, eligible deduction etc) and post-deductions (child spouse support, judgement, garnishment, medical, etc.) amounts are also taken into account while calculating a paycheck.
• Actual federal tax tables for 2014 are used for calculations.
The app is IRS compliant and is verified with IRS calculators.
• This app may help in budgeting and managing household expenses.
search: irs, refund, 2014 job payroll intuit ADP, paychex, IRS verified irs tax refund certified, payroll eic tax paycheck 2014 tax refund owe, Liberty tax, H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt walmart paycor onpay amcheck surepayroll obamacare
PLEASE leave a kind rating and review or suggestion to improve.
DEVANDY Partners. llc.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Please use the "ADP Mobile Solutions" app instead of this one.
OWNERS AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATORS
The RUN Powered by ADP® Mobile Payroll app is a new convenient way to help you manage your payroll anytime, anywhere on your Android™ device. It is a fast, intuitive, and secure mobile version of RUN Powered by ADP -- the industry-leading full-service online payroll solution that PC Magazine called “exceedingly simple to understand and use.”* Available for current RUN Powered by ADP clients**, you can pay hourly and salaried employees as well as contractors while you are on the go. Use our patent-pending, easy to use interface to quickly enter and review pay data for processing your payrolls. Manage your employees more effectively using the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary.
- Pay employees and contractors using pre-defined pay rates
- Pay different pay rates to employees who perform more than one job
- Distribute pay to different departments
- Calculate employee earnings and deductions
- Preview payroll totals and cash requirements
- Calculate federal, state, and local taxes
- Change check dates
- Enter vacation, sick and personal time
- View employee contact, photo, and payroll information
- View reports for employee and company payroll information
ADDITIONAL HR FEATURES:
- Assess how your HR practices stack up to best practices by topic with an HR Checkup
- Access a dictionary with over 600 HR and payroll terms and definitions
- View weekly HR Tips
- Private information is not stored on the device
- Account number information is never transmitted
- All transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
- Login sessions time out from inactivity
- Account is locked out with excessive login failures
- Android OS version 2.1 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection - User ID and password is required to access the payroll functions (RUN Powered by ADP US clients only)
- No User ID is required to use the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary
Are you a RUN Powered by ADP client? Download the app and try the demo. Or contact your ADP customer service center.
© 2012 ADP, Inc. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. RUN Powered by ADP is a registered service mark of ADP, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks and services marks are the property of their respective owners.
**Not an ADP client? Visit smallbusiness.adp.com or Call 1-800-CALL-ADP
*Source: PC Magazine, June 2007
Simple and light weight app to calculate your PAYE net salary income. Just enter your annual / monthly gross salary and the app will calculate the total amount of income tax, national insurance (NI) tax, deductions and most important your net income.