The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
By listing your labor time the salary calculator will figure out what you have earned (minus the pause time).
The use is suitable especially well for a student job because your labor time can be saved individually. Therefore it is advantageous for people who have not a specific labor time.
However there is no computation of taxes.
You can be sure that we will not convey your data to others.
HMRC Tax Calculator
Estimate how much Income Tax and National Insurance contributions you can expect to pay on your income – and find out how this money is spent by the Government. The calculator is aimed at people who pay tax through Pay As You Earn (the system used by employers and pension providers to deduct tax from your wages or pension). It's free and easy to use.
Who can use this calculator?
The calculator is suitable if you are a United Kingdom taxpayer who pays tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
What the calculator doesn't do.
It doesn’t ask you for any personal information and HMRC doesn’t store records of any calculations you make. It doesn’t calculate other taxes such as VAT, excise duties or Capital Gains Tax
You will not be asked to provide any personal identity information such as your name and address while using this calculator. The information you enter will not be stored by HMRC or used for any other purposes. The calculation result is not legally binding nor is it a demand for payment, it is for information purposes only and depends on you entering accurate information. Please note that this app reports anonymous usage statistics to help improve the service. You can view the Terms and Conditions by accessing them via the link in the app or at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
Ynglŷn â’r App hwn:
Mae’r gyfrifiannell hon yn rhoi amcangyfrif i chi o’r Dreth Incwm a’r cyfraniadau Yswiriant Gwladol (YG) y gallwch ddisgwyl i’w cael wedi eu didynnu o'ch cyflog bob wythnos neu fis, ac mae'n dangos sut gaiff yr arian hwn ei wario gan y Llywodraeth.
Pwy all ddefnyddio’r gyfrifiannell hon?
Mae’r gyfrifiannell yn addas os yw pob un o’r canlynol yn gymwys:
- rydych yn drethdalwr y Deyrnas Unedig sy’n talu treth drwy Talu Wrth Ennill (TWE)
- rydych yn talu cyfraniadau YG Dosbarth 1
Yr hyn nad yw’r gyfrifiannell yn ei wneud
Nid yw’n gofyn am wybodaeth bersonol. Nid yw’n cyfrifo trethi eraill, er enghraifft Treth Enillion Cyfalaf. Mae'r gyfrifiannell syml hon yn gweithio gyda llythyren A Yswiriant Gwladol. Os yw eich materion treth yn gymhleth, ni fydd y cyfrifiad syml hwn yn rhoi amcangyfrif manwl gywir.
Ni ofynnir i chi roi unrhyw wybodaeth bersonol ar gyfer eich adnabod megis eich enw a’ch cyfeiriad wrth i chi ddefnyddio’r gyfrifiannell. Ni chaiff yr wybodaeth a nodwch ei storio gan CThEM neu ei defnyddio at unrhyw ddiben arall. Nid yw canlyniad y cyfrifiad yn gyfrwymol yn ôl y gyfraith ac nid yw'n gais am dâl, mae at ddibenion gwybodaeth yn unig ac yn dibynnu ar y ffaith eich bod yn nodi gwybodaeth fanwl gywir. Sylwer bod yr app hwn yn hysbysu ystadegau defnydd anhysbys er mwyn ein helpu i wella’r gwasanaeth. Gallwch weld y Telerau ac Amodau drwy eu cyrchu trwy’r cysylltiad a ddarperir yn yr app neu yn http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com
Also calculates the unemployment benefit (Unemployment) for Spain.
The application is for wages in Spain.
With support for 11 languages.
If you've always wanted to know that you should increase demand for net $ 300 more each month, or if you want to know what is net pay you a gross salary of 25000, with this application will know right away.
The application uses the latest income tax tables, 2011, so it is possible that the results differ from others that use tables above.
This application is to calculate wages Spanish.
Have available the application in the following languages:
* Keep track of your income
* Keep track of your cost
* See particular month income events
* See particular month cost events
* Check particular month balance
* Get notification when exceeding the limit of cost per month
There will only be a free version which will include the features of the paid version, which has been unpublished for some time.
The new version will have a different name but will be on my developer page.
This app will be unpublished 14 days after the new version is released so everyone can find the new version.
Thank you for your input! I am always happy to hear your comments and complaints.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Selectable tax year from 2000/01 to 2012/13
Additional settings include:
* Tax Code
* Pension (% or amount)
* NI Exclusion
* Student Loan Repayments
* This application is for the UK Income Tax system. *
* This application requires an active data connection. *
* All data displayed in the application from listentotaxman.com *
The app connects to an API I have created which interfaces with listentotaxman.com; listentotaxman has created an iPhone app, but no Android application has been created. So I created my own for Android users to retrieve quick responses via an app, instead of loading the whole website.
Meet 'Track My Salary'! The app that gonna let you track your salary easily and with minimum effort! Just create your workplace, enter your salary and you are good to go!
When you arrive to work press check in, and when you leave work press check out!
It even has a widget to make it easier!
* Track your salary in a nice and easy way.
* Set up extra hours and expenses refund.
* A widget that let you check in/out easily.
* You an watch all your shifts and edit/delete them.
* You can set up a reminder that will send you notification when it's time to check out.
* You can set up your breaks so this time won't be included in the salary calculation.
* You can backup/restore your data anytime you want.
* You can set the day in the month your salary calculation starts in.
* Makes you coffee in the morning ;)
You're welcome to 'Like' the Facebook page and contact me there too!
** Please don't block ads if you appreciate my work, I have to earn money somehow **
* Internet permissions - For ads only.
* External storage permission - For Backup/Restore feature.