The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The HMRC App allows you to:
• Calculate your income tax
• Find a form
• Go to HMRC guidance and tools on GOV.UK
HMRC Tax Calculator
Estimate how much Income Tax and National Insurance contributions you can expect to pay if you are a UK taxpayer paying tax through PAYE and pay Class 1 NI contributions.
This simple calculator only works with National Insurance letter A. If your tax affairs are complex it won’t give an accurate estimate. It doesn’t calculate any other taxes.
You will not be asked to provide any personal information. The information you enter isn’t stored by HMRC or used for any other purposes. The calculation result is not legally binding nor is it a demand for payment.
Search for HMRC forms, supplementary pages, worksheets and related help and guidance.
HMRC guidance and tools on GOV.UK
Guidance, tools and calculators from the UK's tax authority including help and support if you're self-employed or employ people.
This app reports anonymous usage statistics to help improve the service. You can view the Terms and Conditions at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
Ynglyn â’r App hwn:
Mae App CThEM yn eich caniatáu i wneud y canlynol:
• Cyfrifo eich treth incwm
• Dod o hyd i ffurflen
• Mynd i arweiniad ac offer CThEM ar GOV.UK
Cyfrifiannell Dreth CThEM
Amcangyfrifwch faint o Dreth Incwm a chyfraniadau Yswiriant Gwladol y gallwch ddisgwyl eu talu os ydych yn drethdalwr y DU sy'n talu treth drwy TWE ac yn talu cyfraniadau YG Dosbarth 1.Mae'r gyfrifiannell syml hon dim ond yn gweithio gyda llythyren A Yswiriant Gwladol. Os yw eich materion treth yn gymhleth, ni fydd yn rhoi amcangyfrif manwl gywir. Nid yw'n cyfrifo unrhyw drethi eraill. Nid yw'n gofyn i chi am unrhyw wybodaeth bersonol. Ni chaiff yr wybodaeth a rowch ei storio gan CThEM na'i defnyddio at unrhyw ddibenion eraill. Nid yw canlyniad y cyfrifiad yn rhwymo mewn cyfraith ac nid yw'n gais am dâl.
Chwilio am ffurflenni, tudalennau atodol, taflenni gwaith a help ac arweiniad perthynol gan CThEM.
Arweiniad, offer a chyfrifianellau gan awdurdod treth y DU, yn cynnwys help a chefnogaeth os ydych yn hunangyflogedig neu'n cyflogi pobl.
Mae'r app hwn yn rhoi manylion anhysbys o'r defnydd er mwyn ein helpu i wella’r gwasanaeth. Gallwch weld y Telerau ac Amodau yn http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cymraeg/terms/
By listing your labor time the salary calculator will figure out what you have earned (minus the pause time).
The use is suitable especially well for a student job because your labor time can be saved individually. Therefore it is advantageous for people who have not a specific labor time.
However there is no computation of taxes.
You can be sure that we will not convey your data to others.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email email@example.com) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
Simple and light weight app to calculate your PAYE net salary income. Just enter your annual / monthly gross salary and the app will calculate the total amount of income tax, national insurance (NI) tax, deductions and most important your net income.
Meet 'Track My Salary'! The app that gonna let you track your salary easily and with minimum effort! Just create your workplace, enter your salary and you are good to go!
When you arrive to work press check in, and when you leave work press check out!
It even has a widget to make it easier!
* Track your salary in a nice and easy way.
* Set up extra hours and expenses refund.
* A widget that let you check in/out easily.
* You an watch all your shifts and edit/delete them.
* You can set up a reminder that will send you notification when it's time to check out.
* You can set up your breaks so this time won't be included in the salary calculation.
* You can backup/restore your data anytime you want.
* You can set the day in the month your salary calculation starts in.
* Makes you coffee in the morning ;)
You're welcome to 'Like' the Facebook page and contact me there too!
** Please don't block ads if you appreciate my work, I have to earn money somehow **
* Internet permissions - For ads only.
* External storage permission - For Backup/Restore feature.
• Create accurate paychecks for employees and contractors
• E-pay taxes and e-file forms in all states
• Pay workers by direct deposit (it’s free!)
• Get timely reminders on upcoming payday and tax deadlines
• View past paychecks
• Free, expert payroll support M-F 6am-6pm PT
Your data is protected by bank level security.
Don't have an account? Visit the Intuit Online Payroll website.
* This app supports Intuit Online Payroll, QuickBooks Online Payroll, Intuit Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks for Mac Payroll, and Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals.
What other employers are saying about the app...
“Nice and Easy. Worked great. Paid my taxes while lying in bed.” –Pastor SJ
"I find it so easy to use the app and run payroll from my iPhone - even easier than doing it from my computer." -Karen Wagner, Bookkeeper of Wagner Communications, Inc, IL.
"The app is grab and go. I can run payroll away from my desk while selling goods at the farmer's market." -Karin Uebbing, Farmer's Wife at Woodbridge Dairy Farm, MI.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
No ads, no limitations, accurate calculations.
- updated payroll tax calculations for year 2015.
- updated payroll tax calculations for year 2014.
- updated payroll tax calculations for year 2013.
- Federal Allowances
- State Allowances
- most accurate calculation,
Paycheck Calc calculates the following payroll taxes in all 50 states and District of Columbia:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (if applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurances (if applicable).
Paycheck Calc allows to email paycheck details to employer, employee, payroll service provider or anybody else.
Paycheck Calc produces the most accurate paycheck calculation, because it uses the most current tax tables and considers dependents (i.e. the number of federal or state exemptions).
If you need to enter pre-tax and after-tax deductions, and you want to save unlimited payroll profiles, then consider upgrading to Payroll Guru app.
Use Paycheck Calc to compare payroll calculations to the actual received paycheck. Email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the taxes or net pay amounts. Knowing net take home amount will help you plan your budget and prioritize your spending.
Paycheck Calculator is a great tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Enjoy the app and please rate it if you like it, and find it useful! Thanks!
Such details as Pre-deduction (IRA, 401k, medical, eligible deduction etc) and post-deduction (child spouse support, judgement, medical, etc.) amounts are also taken into account while calculating a paycheck.
Also provides annual summary of gross pay, net pay, Federal tax holding, State Tax holdings, Social security and Medicare as extra bonus.
-- App DOES NOT TRACK USER LOCATION for privacy reasons.
-- NO NEED TO ENTER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
-- NO NEED TO SIGN UP OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT.
-- ANY ISSUE PLEASE EMAIL DEVELOPER.
-- EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE INTERFACE.
Capture screen and save on gallery image then text, email or print.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers to capture screen:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
On some devices Hold the power button and volume low button for 2 seconds to capture the screen.