*Shunamite Mix Helper
Rats can hear ultrasound: the range of the rat's hearing is around 200 Hz to 80 or 90 kHz (Fay 1988, Kelly and Masterson 1977, Warfield 1973). There is a whole world of high frequency sound out there that rats can hear that we cannot, a perceptual difference that humans tend to forget (Milligan et al. 1993, Sales et al. 1998).
We hope that most problems will disappear within a few days. However, if the rodents have already built a nest in your house, they are unlikely to desert their young until they are old enough to move
Fortunately, rodents mature quickly and the babies will be fully grown within a month. If you suspect that there is a nest in your house it may be worth using traps as well, but remember that traps alone do not provide a long-term solution to your problem.
Ultrasonic frequencies do not travel between walls. Do not place your phone behind couches, curtains or other "soft" items which will absorb rather than reflect the ultrasonic frequencies.
The application might not work in certain environments where it is moist or loud environments (since it will block the signal). We advice the app to be active in the foreground for maximum repellent. If the app is run in the background it will run in low power mode (the signal will activate at specifically calculated intervals). In less optimal environments the application might not work the first try.
Warning: It is possible to adjust the frequency of the application, but it is not advised to do so. It can affect other animals (like your dogs and cats) if you do so. If the default settings disturbs your pet, lower the frequency. Normally the default setting will be optimal.
User can customize background, font color and size also style as needed.
89 different styles available.
Works offline and has status quotes for all occasions.
Many categories availabe.
Share with family and friends
Add/Remove quotes to favourites.
Hope you will enjoy the application.
If you have any concerns or questions then please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can easily copy and paste the generated text.
This app converts you
* Features *
* 10 Exclusive fancy text font
* Convert your text into funky and stylish text
* Converted text automatically get copied into Clipboard, you can just paste the text.
* All text are compatible with Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites
* Also compatible with Whatsapp, Line and Snapchat.
* Text character contains special characters hand picked to work on various platforms
* How To *
* Just enter your text in first TextBox
* Select your Style from DropDown Menu
* Tap on Convert
* Done! your text is converter into cool text and stored in clipboard. Just use Paste.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
* Ability to turn on and off
* Ability to repeat until stopped
* Ability to broadcast an S.O.S. signal
* Ability to flash at any speed
* Ability to repeat a certain amount of times
* Ability to continue in the background
* Ability to translate text into morse code
* Ability to visualise music
* Stephan Bijzitter - Lead Developer
* Kevin Koobs - Graphical Artist
Open Source Development:
* Fancy Flashlight: https://github.com/Skelware/Fancy-Flashlight
* Cordova Flashlight: https://github.com/Skelware/Cordova-Flashlight
Fancy Flashlight is a Famo.us web-app made native with Cordova and uses a custom plugin to access the flashlight. If you are a developer, please do feel free to fork the project and help us make this app the most ridiculous flashlight possible!
✔ Fancy QR Code can be used with any apps which supporting attach image function, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LINE, KakaoTalk, Kik Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Viber, WeChat, Email, MMS
* Generate QR Code in content type: Contact information (vCard, MECARD), Email address, Telephone number, Text, URL and Wi-Fi network
* Pretty QR Code style: Classic, Soft, Jewel, Cell, Mosaic
* Image size: Small, Medium, Large and Extra large
* Error correction level: L ~ 7%, M ~ 15%, Q ~ 25%, H ~ 30%
* Encoding: UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, Shift_JIS
* Quiet zone (margin): 1 - 6 modules
* Save your QR Code in SD card storage
* Share your QR Code
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
- Example: "ןnɟıʇnɐǝq ǝɹɐ noʎ"
" ¡ l♡νξ ÿ♡∪ ÞΛÞξ"
- Works with all other app on your phone – Email, SMS and BBM ™, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, Instagram etc.
- Many many styles of text available.
- You can control which styles are available, sort them with your custom prefer by go to settings feature
- All text styles are visible on cross platform.
- Easy to use, shortcut to use in another app.
Add your memorable days!
You can choose your own type.
It reminds you of the day, before one month, week and day.
One more thing!
Don't forget add app widgets in your home screen~
Design by namss
- Starting day is changed (0 -> 1)
D-2, D-1, D-day, 2 days, 3 days...
- Widget resizing (Android 4.1+ available)
- Widget opacity setting
- Sync days with Google Drive Account (require Google Play Service)
- Android 2.3 support
- Text day list view
- Several design improvement
every years notification
To help translate another language.
To be a beta tester
1. Join our Google+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/107693057796304214768
2. Opt-in to the beta - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.muik.days
3. Uninstall and reinstall 365 Days
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / Gingerbread Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose gingerbread keyboard.
#For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
#For Galaxy S / Tab Users, Vibration (HapticFeedback) = "Vibrate on keypress" enabled and "Custom vibration intensity" set to "Normal" (In keyboard settings and advanced setting).
# For Czech / Danish / Dutch / French / German / Italian / Norwegian Bokmål / Polish / Russian / Spanish / Swedish users, you need to download the optional dictionaries.
# How to install optional dictionaries: Go to "Gingerbread Keyboard Settings" / "Input languages", select (re-select) the language you want.
# This is a free app, if you do like this app, please buy "Keyboard from Android 2.3 +" to support my work.
you can find my paid version by scrolling down to bottom and click "View more applications" to buy my app, thanks!
1. Multitouch keyboard
2. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
3. Auto correction
4. Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
5. Speech to text
6. Split main keyboard app and dictionaries.
Features that are available on paid version.
1. 6 Keyboard themes
2. Custom vibrator intensity
3. Custom key height, text size, row gap, bottom adjustment.
4. Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives.
5. Options to hide period and comma key.
And I opensourced this project. If you like to help, here is the way to go
Special thanks to Zorxd from XDA for fr-rCH language support!