My Vauxhall is your one-stop shop for managing everything to do with your Vauxhall – from important vehicle information such as your owner’s manual and servicing reminders to exclusive discounts and Vauxhall OnStar account management, My Vauxhall makes running your Vauxhall smarter and easier.
The features available to you in this app are as follows:
Features for all Vauxhall vehicles.
- "That's How It Works" video content related to your vehicle
- See your preferred Retailer and find Retailers through: nearest, postcode and name.
- Exclusive offers tailored to your car.
- Service reminders
- Online Service Booking
- Check your Vauxhall for product updates
- Create an accident report, quickly capturing key information including photos and driver details to report to your insurance provider.
- Quickly access the complete owner manual for your vehicle (For Vehicles 2009 and later)
- Set a parking reminder for your parked location
Features available for vehicles equipped with OnStar.
- Remote commands including
~ Lock and unlock your vehicle
~ Remotely sound your horn and flash your lights to help you locate your vehicle.
- Vehicle diagnostics to help monitor the health of your vehicle these features are:
~ Fuel level, fuel efficiency, oil life, tyre pressure and odometer readings
- Send pre-defined destinations to your vehicle (For models with in-dash navigation)
- Locate your vehicle on map
- Wi-Fi hotspot support including:
~ Turning on and off
~ Editing credentials, including password
~ Viewing the usage and percentage of Wi-Fi you have remaining
- You need to register with My Vauxhall in order to use certain features. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. You may be charged for outbound calls to OnStar or Vauxhall Customer Care. Please consult your mobile provider for information on data usage costs.
All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on 31st December 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.