Superb! The best table tennis game for Android, hands down. Even better than Virtual Table Tennis. One thing I'd improve however, is the online multiplayer mode. The connection is glitchy (hence my 4 star rating). This is despite the fact that I have a decent internet connect (60/10Mbs) and my phone is running on my wifi network's 5Ghz frequency. Other than that, this is a very polished game which is quite addicting.
Think the only thing this is missing is events as just come to thought its a very good game Worth a 5 I could image myself playing this game at this moment of writing this review lol it crashed on start up choosing country etc but seems okay ish not anything to worry about but if its crashed once it could do it again? Rounding it off is the 5 very fun title with a brilliant atmosphere you use your finger as the bat and score points by making the other person miss! A very fun well thought little game lovely vibrant graphics too much recommended
The app is really well made and runs well on my device. I like the attention to detail with the design and the equipment. I have two gripes: 1) the game doesn't have any backspin or side spin so it's not very realistic. It ends up just being a game where you seem to be whacking the ball back and forth in really long rallies. 2) The swipe controls seem good and responsive maybe 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time I want to throw my phone into a wall and then hit it with a sledgehammer before setting it on fire then shooting it with a shotgun. I keep playing it though, so I'm enjoying it.
I have redmi note 3 and for some reason the game feels a bit laggy. I think for the specs of the phone the game should run at 60fps without any lag. Really appreciate the game though. PS : I didn't think that the developers would reply but thanks for noticing and yeah the game runs great. 5 stars for you.
REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM DEVELOPERS THAT CARE!! After a few days of playing, like others I found out difficult to locate opponents via online multi-player. Never one to claim "sour grapes" I chose to email the devs to ask if I'd missed something, or simply didn't understand. Far from an auto reply or even a form letter, I received honest, detailed communication which specifically addressed my concern. All who play surely know the awards they've won are much deserved. Spend some time with customer service and you'll wonder how THEY remain in recognized. If you play, get on the forum and share your ideas! The devs are there, they are listening, and they are eager to create a gaming experience that impresses.
Top to bottom a really well designed and executed game. The advanced serve, however, tends to perform differently in different situations. In the target shooting (hitting the little houses), I can serve consistently well, but in a match I completely miss the ball 3 out of every 4 tosses. I go back to the targets, I do fine. I go to a match, I lose points. Taking away a star out of frustration.
Yakuto News - a new feature to get our latest news. Check it out this month to find out how you can get your hands on an exclusive new bat skin. :)
Real 3D Physics, Swipe Controls and Online Multiplayer make this the Best Tennis