Add notifications to be reminded when your favorite TV shows are on. Don't miss a thing!
This application does not provide actual TV to your device.
This is the Ad-Free version of My TV Shows.
Find a bug? Send me an email.
TAGS: tv tvs tvshows shows television channels whats on abc nbc cbs fox tool best app ever :)
“A must-have app for all TV junkies!” – The Times of India
"The best free app is Whats-On-India, because it’s fast and simple." – MINT
Quickly see what’s on TV, mark your favorite channels & shows, set reminders, and discover new shows.
Winner: Forbes Top Start-Ups to watch for, CNBC TV 18 Top 10 Start-Ups - 2010
* 7 days forward schedules for 700+ channels
* Select your Cable or DTH Operator and get channel numbers
* Set Reminder alerts via Notifications, Device Calendar, SMS and Email
* Create your Personalized TV Watchlist with Favorites, Reminders & Recommendations
* Search movies & shows by actor, director, etc
* Movie trailers and TV show promo videos
The app features a neatly organized set of buttons to get you to the best movies, sports matches, TV shows and events happening on TV. This app puts at your fingertips a comprehensive program guide with the date, time, star cast and synopsis of your favorite programs and movie schedules.
The Whats-On-India app covers all major Indian languages like English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, etc.
Website : http://www.whatsonindia.com
• Take the CVM TV Survey
• Listen to and Purchase your Favorite Music
• Subscribe to the CVM TV Newsletter
• Watch all of the CVM TV Videos
• Post a comment on Social Media and see what other are saying about CVM TV
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
This TV tracker is free, developed and supported for many years now and offers some features as a cheap, one time in-app purchase.
MY SHOWS - add your favorite series, and Next Episode will track them for you.
RECENT - see what shows just aired and what is coming tomorrow. See all the shows or just the ones you follow.
CALENDAR - a calendar view, again - filled with all the shows or just the ones you watch.
WHAT'S NEXT - the TV shows from MY SHOWS with a countdown, ordered by when their next episode will be aired.
EPISODES - new episodes from MY SHOWS appear in there once they air. A great way to keep an eye of all unwatched (or not downloaded yet) episodes!
DISCOVER - cool top charts to find new and awesome TV series you'll like:
- HOT SHOWS - see which were the most popular recently premiered TV shows, and find something new to watch!
- UPCOMING SHOWS - the best shows to premiere. Sortable by premiering season or anticipation!
- TRENDING SHOWS - see all time top TV shows or popular within a time period!
- FROM MY CREATORS - great shows by the people who created the shows you already watch.
- RECOMMENDED SHOWS - get personalized TV recommendations based on the shows you already watch.
SHOW DETAILS - See more about the TV series. A picture, short description, channel, duration, trailer, next/previous episode info, seasons/episodes schedule with episodes summaries and air dates etc.
TRAILERS - check out TV shows trailers and easily discover great series that you'll like. A unique functionality that only Next Episode has!
WIDGET - see what's recent and what's next from your shows in a quick glance.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - get a notification whenever a show you watch is cancelled/ended (or resurrected), got a premiere date for a new season etc.
PAUSE TRACKING - you can pause the tv show tracking per show, which effectively hides a show from the app, but keeps it in MY SHOWS and remembers its watched episodes.
TIME SPENT - check out how much time you have spent watching your TV series!
Take a look at the screenshots and the great rating that our users give us - and start using tracking your shows with Next Episode today!
- "Photos/Media/Files" permission is required in order to cache the in-app and widget TV show thumbnails.
- "Device ID & call" permission is required because we need to fetch your Device ID to be able to remember your profile (even if you don't create an account) and restore all your data if you ever re-install the app.
For bugs, feature suggestions, comments or any other feedback - please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Episode is powered by http://next-episode.net. All rights reserved.
Be sure to use Menu to choose your service area before seeing your listings.
Not Endorsed, Created by or Affiliated with Comcast in anyway.
- CNC News
- Quality of live stream depends on your internet connection. Not suitable for GPRS/EDGE
- Please do a speed test of your internet speed before leaving feedback
- Live streaming is available for download only in Cambodia due to copyright restrictions
- Live streaming is adapted to work on most Android and iOS devices however on some android devices if the stream does not work then that is the limitation of the device and not of the streaming app
What is next:
- Chat feature
- Video on demand for the most popular videos from CTN, myTV & CNC
PLEASE NOTE: If you feel like 1 staring this then email me (in app) first. I can fix all app related problems but no council related ones I can't fix problems based solely on a 1 star and a comment that the app doesn't work. The app may break for reasons out of my control but this can be fixed. If you email me you might also be helping other users in your area. Of course after that if you still are unhappy then by all means 1 star the app.
For now just Tameside, Stockport, Salford, Bury, Warrington, Manchester, Oldham, Bolton, Liverpool, Blackburn and Darwen, East Riding, Gateshead, Sheffield, Newcastle, Cardiff, Exeter, Wigan, Bristol, Rotherham, Sandwell, Cornwall, Preston, Kirklees, Derby, Charnwood, East Cheshire, Fylde, Great Yarmouth, Haringey, High Peak, Hull, Leeds, Lichfield, Northumberland, Peterborough, South Derbyshire, South Ribble, Telford and Wrekin, Tonbridge and Malling, Wakefield, West Lancashire, Shropshire, Walsall and Wiltshire. More will be added later.