In this pro version you can currently choose from 8 programs: 29, 29v2, 30, 31, 32, 37, 39, 40 and of course it is ad-free.
CMS, MS and MSIC programs will be added over the coming month.
Powerlifting is a popular sport in which opponents compete against each other squat, bench press, and dead lift weight. HOWEVER, in order to maximize these abilities - you need to strengthen and stretch other muscle groups to optimize your performance for these three exercises. THIS is where Powerlifting Workout Routines comes in! This six level program was designed by powerlifters and will get you to the next level through its strength progression formula training.
Powerlifting is like other forms of resistance training in that it reduces your risk of injury and strengthens your skeleton. This sport is a FULL body program that includes your legs, back and upper body. The benefits of powerlifting include:
- Increased strength and muscularity
- Overall athleticism & power
- Skeletal health
Many athletes train using powerlifting routines because of its emphasis on explosiveness and power. Jumpers, runners, and any athlete that needs to be physical in games utilize powerlifting to help them dominate their opponents on a athletic and physical level.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
It supports all popular 3x5 and 5x5 workout programs. This app will provide that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym.
Train only 3 times a week. Alter between workout A and B. Track all your exercises and progress with this workout log at the gym. In short, the easiest way to track your lifts, create routines, stay motivated and build muscle!
The app is free, and free from advertisements!
★★ MAIN FEATURES :
- Predefined workouts with exercises according to 3x5 and 5x5 programs including strong lift and Starting Strength
- Log workout with barbell exercises:
* Squats, Bench press, Barbell rows,
* Overhead press, Deadlifts, Power cleans, Pull-ups
- Keep track on todays workout and exercises
- Keeps track on number of sets and repetitions for each exercise
- Automatically suggest new weight between workouts
- Posibility to change weights and repetitions for each set
- Instant one-rep max statistics
- Progress charts for your one-rep max and maximum lifted weight
- Support for weights in both kg/lb
- Support for 5x5, 3x5 and 1x5 workouts
★★ USER REVIEWS :
“- Perfect for beginners of the 5x5 program Best app I've tried on the Android marketplace for keeping track of your Strong lift 5x5 program.”
“- Awesome app!! This is exactly what I needed to keep track of my workouts.”
More features are on the way. All suggestions to improve the app is welcome!
Includes a database to store your personal weight lifting records and fitness goals. They can be easy added or deleted.
Have you ever wondered what your one rep max is? The rep calculator uses percentages to estimate your one rep max. Its most accurate between 1 and 10 reps. This can be very helpful when attempting a new personal record.
Weight Lifting Calculator also takes your bench, squat and deadlift max and compares your totals to real power lifting classes. The ranks will give you a good overall view of you fitness level and what exercises you need to improve on. You are compared to classes based on your body weight.
Weight Lifting Calculator was build and designed by a fitness enthusiast for people with similar interests, get bigger and stronger.
This app is under development and feedback is greatly appreciated.
Simply input your one rep maxes once! Based off your one rep maxes your entire Wendler routine will be calculated. You will not have to look at another percentage or weight chart again! Lose the spreadsheets! Your weights will automatically increase with each new cycle as little or much as you setup. This takes the math out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
The Wendler 5/3/1 mesocycles and lifts are automatically calculated based on how you lift and your body's own unique fitness level. Customize the program as little or a much as you want. Stick with the four main lifts: Military Press, Bench Press, Back Squat and Deadlift - or create your own unique lifts!
✔ Automatically increase the weight for your lifts each new cycle
✔ Keep track of your scores. Your AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) score from your last cycle is displayed as you complete each lift
✔ Warmup sets for each lift day based off your one rep max
✔ Rest timer so you know how long to reset between sets
✔ One rep max calculator (Epley) to ensure you start with the right weights
✔ Choose your units - kg or lbs
✔ Track and graph your bodyweight with your week cycles
✔ Create your own custom lifts to do with the Wendler program
✔ Customize the week (wave) percentages
✔ See a complete history of all your Wendler workouts. Sort by date, reps, lift type, and one rep max.
✔ Export your lift history
✔ Especially designed for Powerlifting or CrossFit
Get Even Stronger with Wendler Log Pro Features
✔ Special 'Big and Dumb' assistance exercises for each lift
✔ Customizable assistance exercises for each lift
✔ Plate calculator - see the exact plates you need to load on your bar for all your lifts
✔ Graph your bodyweight and calculated one rep maxes over time
✔ Automatically backup and sync your progress to Dropbox
✔ Ad free
Note: purchasing Wendler Log Pro also supports the team behind this app. If you find the app helpful, purchasing pro helps us make the app better.
If you experience issues with Wendler Log workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to the Help Center > Feedback / Get Help.
- Internet to send error reports
- Photos/media/files to share your workouts
- Vibration to alert you when the rest timer is finished
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
✓ See the bar path of your lift
✓ See the bar velocity
✓ Focus on particular reps or parts of a rep
✓ Upload and share videos for feedback from coaches and other lifters
Unlike other workout logs and fitness trackers which only allow you to track sets and reps, Bar Sense lets you track the quality of your excercise, rather than just the quantity. Using BarSense's path tracking, you can see:
✓ How straight you kept your bar during a squat
✓ Whether your squat was deep enough
✓ If your bench press incline is too vertical or just right
✓ Whether you used your arms during a clean or snatch.
✓ if you catch the bar too low
✓ How fast your did your lift and how much power you output
Whether you're into bodybuilding, strength training, Olympic lifts or crossfit, use BarSense to improve your technique, get feedback and progress faster in a safe and efficient manner.
See our blog at http://blog.barsense.com on how to interpret the graphs, what to look for in different lifts and general weightlifting tips.
It’s time to follow the best bodybuilding workout program.If you want to become a bodybuilder and gaining muscle. then you have chosen the best bodybuilding workout program.
You will find all gym exercises & powerlifting routines for maximum muscle (abdominal fat loss, awesome back, chest routine, dumbell for biceps, triceps, forearm, legs and but workouts, shoulder, glutes, calf) toward building body mass.
Just follow all exercise plans of fitness workouts & exercise plans for muscle gain with kettlebell workout & dumbbell exercises.
This fitness workouts & body building exercise plans only works if follow all gym exercises & powerlifting routines involving the app, don’t need a knowledge about fitness workouts or weight training to start because you have in this app an forum bodybuilding and fitness & weight training.
Forget the flexibility routines & follow our fitness workouts with rep you’ll building body mass you dreams about.
For building body mass there is :
- work abs, abdominal fat loss
- awesome back and biceps, trapeze.
- stronger tricep, forearm, forearms kettlebell…
- chest routine, byceps exercise
- legs and but, calf, glutes, awesome leg
- shoulder, awesome shoulders and triceps
- powerlifting routines
Pre-set plans for:
- body building
- training fitnes
- powerlifting routines
If you like bodybuilding workout program ,please rate it.
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.
Once you begin lifting, this phrase will go through your mind at least once a week. Lifters are competitive, especially the powerlifting type. Get On My Level was designed to be simple and lightweight - all you need is your body weight and a few max effort numbers. After entering your own numbers, simply type in another lifter's body weight and the app will generate the weight that lifter must lift to be on your level. Once this information is entered, the app will also calculate the following:
- Total weight lifted
- Wilks coefficient
- Wilks total
- Powerlifting class (USAPL/IPF)
- Pounds/KG to next class
At the moment the app is very basic with no online connectivity. Eventually the app will enable each lifter to create an account for online ranking and to add friends to keep up with competition.
Metric weights are not yet supported. Ad supported.
-Using Sinclair Coefficient Formula, it calculates your Sinclairs Total.
-Sinclairs Formula updates for 2013-2016
-Support for Masters Class, using Malone-Meltzer Age coefficients.
-Coefficients used as recommended by International Weightlifting Federation (IWF).
-Support for Kgs and Lbs.
Upgrade to Premium Version
-It is Ad-free.
-Calculator available in Offline Mode
-Fast and Light (because it is ad-free).
-One Touch Access Button to download other Apps by Developer.
* Quick Max Calculator: Find your one-rep-max based on your ability at a higher number of reps.
* Quick Weight Breakdown: Quickly and easily breakdown the weight on a barbell into the weights you select in preferences. Based on a total weight, Smart Lifter tells you how many of each free weight to put on each side. Additionally, you can enter the number of each weight on one side of a bar and Smart Lifter will tell you the bar’s total weight.
* Workout Builder: Use the one-rep-max Smart Lifter calculated for you to create an entire workout using the weights you choose and specializing on your goal and muscle zone. The unique SmartWeight algorithm uses your muscles decay rate to accurately predict your max at each set, allowing you to push yourself to your limit on each and every set. Also, there is a built in timer, allowing you to control your rest time between sets to optimize hormone release to accomplish your personal goals.
*Previous Workouts: View all of your previously made workouts with the option to search edit and delete them
* Preferences: Choose the weights available to YOU. Smart Lifter allows you to select the weights that you have available to use and designs your workouts around them.
In addition to this, this application is most likely the smallest on your device and requires no additional permissions.
While using the app please keep in mind that it is still under development. For this reason there may be a couple bugs and I will be more than happy to fix them if they are found. Please email your problems to me at email@example.com rather than leaving negative feedback. Thank you!
Translations are in progress! If you would like to help or request a langue please contact me at the above email address.
TAGS: Weightlifting, weightlift, weight lifting, weight, lift, train, training, weights, calculator, weight-lift, weight-lifting, weight-training, one-rep-max, workout, work out, working, free
Events can be easily added to via a widget that can be placed on the home screen. Access can be kept secure by enabling the password protection within the app.
- Password protectable
- Quick add widget
- Star items
- Filterable and searchable events
- Statistics on logged events to allow you to see progress
- Graph of events
- Export events
- Share single event or selected events
CBT is useful for the treatment of:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
- Anger management problems
- Habits (such as facial tics)
- Drug misuse and alcohol misuse problems
- Relationship problems
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia