The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD
✔ Simple, easy and intuitive design
✔ Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
✔ Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
✔ Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
✔ Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
✔ Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
✔ Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
✔ Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
✔ Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
✔ Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
✔ Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
✔ Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
✔ Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
✔ Backup workouts automatically every week
✔ Videos of workout and exercises
Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack!
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
✔ Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
✔ Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
✔ Custom Assistance work - add your own custom assistance exercise to StrongLifts 5x5
✔ Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
✔ 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
✔ Pro Backup - backup your workouts to dropbox or google drive, and export them to csv
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
About StrongLifts 5x5
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. You can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Internet to send crash reports so we improve app
- Photos/media/files to backup your workouts
- Vibrator for rest timer alarm between sets
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
If you experience issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info.
Like StrongLifts 5x5?
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars and give it a +1 so more people find it. -Mehdi
Powerlifting is a popular sport in which opponents compete against each other squat, bench press, and dead lift weight. HOWEVER, in order to maximize these abilities - you need to strengthen and stretch other muscle groups to optimize your performance for these three exercises. THIS is where Powerlifting Workout Routines comes in! This six level program was designed by powerlifters and will get you to the next level through its strength progression formula training.
Powerlifting is like other forms of resistance training in that it reduces your risk of injury and strengthens your skeleton. This sport is a FULL body program that includes your legs, back and upper body. The benefits of powerlifting include:
- Increased strength and muscularity
- Overall athleticism & power
- Skeletal health
Many athletes train using powerlifting routines because of its emphasis on explosiveness and power. Jumpers, runners, and any athlete that needs to be physical in games utilize powerlifting to help them dominate their opponents on a athletic and physical level.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Simply input your one rep maxes once! Based off your one rep maxes your entire Wendler routine will be calculated. You will not have to look at another percentage or weight chart again! Lose the spreadsheets! Your weights will automatically increase with each new cycle as little or much as you setup. This takes the math out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
The Wendler 5/3/1 mesocycles and lifts are automatically calculated based on how you lift and your body's own unique fitness level. Customize the program as little or a much as you want. Stick with the four main lifts: Military Press, Bench Press, Back Squat and Deadlift - or create your own unique lifts!
✔ Automatically increase the weight for your lifts each new cycle
✔ Keep track of your scores. Your AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) score from your last cycle is displayed as you complete each lift
✔ Warmup sets for each lift day based off your one rep max
✔ Rest timer so you know how long to reset between sets
✔ One rep max calculator (Epley) to ensure you start with the right weights
✔ Choose your units - kg or lbs
✔ Track and graph your bodyweight with your week cycles
✔ Create your own custom lifts to do with the Wendler program
✔ Customize the week (wave) percentages
✔ See a complete history of all your Wendler workouts. Sort by date, reps, lift type, and one rep max.
✔ Export your lift history
✔ Wendler 5-3-1 Calculator
✔ Especially designed for Powerlifting or CrossFit
Get Even Stronger with Wendler Log Pro Features
✔ Assistance program creator
✔ 11 pre-built customizable assistance programs
✔ Plate calculator - see the exact plates you need to load on your bar for all your lifts
✔ Graph your bodyweight and calculated one rep maxes over time
✔ Automatically backup and sync your progress to Dropbox
✔ Ad free
Note: purchasing Wendler Log Pro also supports the team behind this app. If you find the app helpful, purchasing pro helps us make the app better.
If you experience issues with Wendler Log workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to the Help Center > Feedback / Get Help.
- Internet to send error reports
- Photos/media/files to share your workouts
- Vibration to alert you when the rest timer is finished
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
Time is the most important resource that can’t be recovered or returned. Therefore, don't spend time for nothing! Instead, use it to the benefit of your workouts.
Small talk in the gym is the main devourer of time; it distracts us from training and affects us on the efficiency of the process.
The Muscle Mass application features a single button to control the time between sets so you can forget about that, relax as much as you want, and then keep working!
Includes a database to store your personal weight lifting records and fitness goals. They can be easy added or deleted.
Have you ever wondered what your one rep max is? The rep calculator uses percentages to estimate your one rep max. Its most accurate between 1 and 10 reps. This can be very helpful when attempting a new personal record.
Weight Lifting Calculator also takes your bench, squat and deadlift max and compares your totals to real power lifting classes. The ranks will give you a good overall view of you fitness level and what exercises you need to improve on. You are compared to classes based on your body weight.
Weight Lifting Calculator was build and designed by a fitness enthusiast for people with similar interests, get bigger and stronger.
This app is under development and feedback is greatly appreciated.
In this pro version you can currently choose from 8 programs: 29, 29v2, 30, 31, 32, 37, 39, 40 and of course it is ad-free.
CMS, MS and MSIC programs will be added over the coming month.
Есть PRO версия в которой 290+ упражнений!
- русский интерфейс;
- возможность создания собственного расписания тренировок на основе готовых планов или на основе личных предпочтений;
- возможности создания различных расписаний и легкое переключение между ними;
- около 90+ упражнений с анимацией и русским описанием;
- готовые программы тренировок для тренажерного зала;
- интуитивно понятный интерфейс;
- библиотека знаний ,в которой содержатся различные интересные статьи;
- возможность сохранять историю выполненных упражнений;
- содержит калькулятор идеального веса;
- содержит атлас мышц;
- есть журнал тренировок;
- запись веса;
- фитнес дома или возможность заниматься дома;
- воркаут, пауэрлифтинг;
- жим лёжа, становая тяга, приседания со штангой и это не полный список всех упражнений.
Содержит 3 готовые программы тренировок;
- Программа тренировок для начинающих;
- Женская программа тренировок для похудения;
- Программа домашних тренировок;
Есть упражнения на:
- середину спины;
- низ спины;
- грудные мышцы(грудь);
- кардио, бег;
Fitness for all !
• Separate workouts for men and workouts for women;
• Individual training programs for newbies and pro athletes;
• Tips to upgrade your progress in fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting and any sport you choose to practice!
Whether you’re training at the gym or shaping up in the comfort of your home, GymBoom is always there for your ambitious goals:
• weight loss;
• muscle building;
• stamina increase;
• muscle tone improvement;
• fit body;
• weight control;
• health improvement.
GymBoom helps you to create the workout sessions in accordance with your current goal. Use the app’s Reference book of exercises to fill your training program lists with the most effective exercises to get the smoking hot abs, gain muscle mass, burn fat quickly and tone up your buttocks!
Moreover, you’ll never be left by yourself: each exercise is supported by the clear breakdowns, illustrations and cool tips to boost your performance. And if you are already a pro and used to developing training programs, then go on and create your own exercises!
The best way to be motivated during trainings is to keep up with your achievements. So this is how the GymBoom is tracking your progress:
• It memorizes the number of sets and reps;
• Secures the intensity and frequency of your workouts;
• Displays your results in a clear graphical form;
• Giving tips to improve your training program.
We created the GymBoom to support you all the way to your goals and make your workout sessions more convenient, effective and custom. So put your old notebooks and pens aside and let's go to your perfectly fit body!
Check out all the app’s features accessible with a few taps:
★ Compose your personal training programs;
★ Plan your workout sessions;
★ Consider the results of each workout;
★ Use the extensive reference book of ready-made exercises;
★ Follow the training dynamics with the scalable graphs;
★ Save and restore the database backups (SD Card / Google Drive);
★ Save your body measurements data;
★ Download the records from the history;
★ Track the frequency of your activities by the calendar;
★ Gain time with the autosubstitution of values during the workout;
★ Sort the exercises in a complex and during the training;
★ Create the complex sets;
★ Increase the effectiveness of training using information sections;
★ Edit your workout results;
★ Specify the group of muscles for the exercise and the program for the complex;
★ Use a stopwatch and a calculator for maximum reps;
★ Choose the convenient alert for the rest timer.
The GymBoom is your own sports diary making training activities more effective! Download right now and see for yourself!
We’d love to hear from you! Send us your questions on the application use with all your comments and suggestions right on the email@example.com
Support and discussion Vkontakte: http://vk.com/gymboom
Support and discussion on 4pda: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=506852
Once you begin lifting, this phrase will go through your mind at least once a week. Lifters are competitive, especially the powerlifting type. Get On My Level was designed to be simple and lightweight - all you need is your body weight and a few max effort numbers. After entering your own numbers, simply type in another lifter's body weight and the app will generate the weight that lifter must lift to be on your level. Once this information is entered, the app will also calculate the following:
- Total weight lifted
- Wilks coefficient
- Wilks total
- Powerlifting class (USAPL/IPF)
- Pounds/KG to next class
At the moment the app is very basic with no online connectivity. Eventually the app will enable each lifter to create an account for online ranking and to add friends to keep up with competition.
*New* French language added!
German and Italian languages added.
If you do swim, easy athletics, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or any other sports, and want to keep track of all your achievements, take advantage of our a training notebook.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is demo-version.
Restriction: maximum of 30 checkpoints.
Info: for saving max set weight in history and graphic, go to settings and select "Save max result" option.
* You can copy previously entered training day. For this action press long click on target training day, and select "Duplicate" from popup menu.
* In paid version of this app for data import from free version use "Backup/restore" function
Notice: you can import data from free version to paid using "Backup/Restore" function. First - make backup in the free version, and then restore this backup file in the paid version.
This app generates the 5/3/1 workout program based on your current lifts.
A detailed overview of cycles including sets, reps and weights are calculated.
"Let's workout" button will take you to your upcoming workout.
The app keeps track of completed workouts.
★ Calculates one rep max (IRPM) based on your current lifts
★ Configurable training max percentage
★ Configurable number of cycles
★ Configurable weekly workout order
★ Warm-up sets included
★ Boring but BIG sets included
★ Plates calcuator shows the plates to load
★ Rest timer
★ CSV export via email, google drive
★ Cycles overview with estimated and achieved one rep max
★ Progress indication of workouts in cycle overview
Events can be easily added to via a widget that can be placed on the home screen. Access can be kept secure by enabling the password protection within the app.
- Password protectable
- Quick add widget
- Star items
- Filterable and searchable events
- Statistics on logged events to allow you to see progress
- Graph of events
- Export events
- Share single event or selected events
CBT is useful for the treatment of:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
- Anger management problems
- Habits (such as facial tics)
- Drug misuse and alcohol misuse problems
- Relationship problems
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia