- ru/en languages
- exact value calculation
- The time-tested coefficients
- a breakdown of the percentage in the table
- add diary(biometrics, training)
- add norms of popular powerlifting federations
- m.b. add various graphs
I am a World and American record holding pro powerlifter. I've squatted 1,025 lbs, benched 854 lbs, and deadlifted 755 lbs. My 2,551 lb total is the highest in California history.
I invented a product called the Sling Shot, a supportive upper body device that helps improve the bench press and push up. It's not just for powerlifters, It will help anybody who's looking to improve pressing strength.
My wife and I also own and operate the nationally distributed POWER Magazine. POWER showcases strength athletes as the most powerful people on earth, but the articles can benefit any athlete. Many you can tear and use in your training right away. I am the editor and also a contributing writer. For more info on POWER at www.ThePowerMagazine.com.
Lately, I've been working with the CrossFit organization. I've written articles for CrossFit Journal, and I have started offering Crossfit Powerlifting Certifications on behalf of Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell. Sign ups are handled by CrossFit Journal.
Finally, I am the Southern Powerlifting Federation State Chairman. As Chairman, I run 3-5 meets a year in Northern California. We welcome lifters of any age, sex or experience level.
In lifting, coaching, business, and life in general, I'm always looking to improve myself and help others improve, too. I've noticed that people are either in or they're in the way. There's nothing in between.
In this pro version you can currently choose from 8 programs: 29, 29v2, 30, 31, 32, 37, 39, 40 and of course it is ad-free.
CMS, MS and MSIC programs will be added over the coming month.
Вся информация была проверена экспертами.
Используя данное приложение Вы сможете:
- вести статистику спортивных успехов (фото, графики, фиксация параметров);
- определить, какому разряду соответствуют ваши результаты в пауэрлифтинге, жиме лежа, приседе, становой тяге;
- определить максимальный вес при выполнении упражнений, чтобы не подвергать риску организм;
- рассчитать суточную норму потребления калорий, белков, жиров и углеводов;
- определить тип телосложения и узнать о специфике данного соматотипа;
- определить процент мышечной массы;
- узнать процент подкожного жира;
- узнать пищевую и энергетическую ценность более четырехсот продуктов питания;
- узнать рекомендации к применению спортивного питания, мнения известных ученых о нём - все плюсы и минусы.
P.S. это мое первое приложение, прошу не судить строго
It supports all popular 3x5 and 5x5 workout programs. This app will provide that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym.
Train only 3 times a week. Alter between workout A and B. Track all your exercises and progress with this workout log at the gym. In short, the easiest way to track your lifts, create routines, stay motivated and build muscle!
The app is free, and free from advertisements!
★★ MAIN FEATURES :
- Predefined workouts with exercises according to 3x5 and 5x5 programs including strong lift and Starting Strength
- Log workout with barbell exercises:
* Squats, Bench press, Barbell rows,
* Overhead press, Deadlifts, Power cleans, Pull-ups
- Keep track on todays workout and exercises
- Keeps track on number of sets and repetitions for each exercise
- Automatically suggest new weight between workouts
- Posibility to change weights and repetitions for each set
- Instant one-rep max statistics
- Progress charts for your one-rep max and maximum lifted weight
- Support for weights in both kg/lb
- Support for 5x5, 3x5 and 1x5 workouts
★★ USER REVIEWS :
“- Perfect for beginners of the 5x5 program Best app I've tried on the Android marketplace for keeping track of your Strong lift 5x5 program.”
“- Awesome app!! This is exactly what I needed to keep track of my workouts.”
More features are on the way. All suggestions to improve the app is welcome!
- Be inspired by 39 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Start a workout and follow our interactive tabata and HIIT timers.
- Keep track of your progress by earning points for completed workouts.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Exercises are performed by the professional instructor, Benjamin Sällström.
- Drag and drop weights on the scale to show your weight lifting max
- Calculate your one-repetition max based on the weight lifted and number of reps
Track your weight lifting milestones with Out Max. Just drag and drop weights on the scale to record your max for any exercise. It even includes a one-rep max calculator based on the number of reps you do in a set. View your history for an exercise or see your all-time best for each exercise you enter. Simple and effective, Out Max will be there for you as you reach the next level. The lite version contains ads and stores a limited amount of weight lifting records.
Keywords: Out Max, weightlifting, weight lifting, weight training, bodybuilding, body building, powerlifting, power lifting
Put in your lift numbers and get an array of pre-populated bodybuilding and powerlifting routines for you to use! Strengthcalc will help you keep on track and consistently making progress in your Strength Training
Persistent Data - Put your lifts, weight, age, etc. in once, and never worry about it again.
Select your own theme!
Adjustable Rest-Interval Timer so you know when to get back under the bar!
Prepopulated lift numbers - Know EXACTLY what you're supposed to lift, and when.
Popular Bodybuilding and Powerlifting routines - Tried and true regimens that produce results. No more fudgearounditis!
Wilks Calculator - Know exactly how strong you are for your bodyweight.
TDEE/BMR calculator - Know how much energy your body uses, so you can cut, bulk or maintain effecitively.
Log your workouts for popular routines like 'Starting Strength', 'Strong Lifts', "5/3/1', 'PHAT' and more!
AllPro's beginner BB routine
German Volume Training (GVT)
Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training (PHAT)
Body Part Splits
Hypertrophy Specific Training (HST)
Phraktures Greyskull Variant
Doug Hepburns Strongman Method
Mag/Ort for various lifts
Smolov Squat Routine
Smolov JR. for various lifts
The Texas Method
and last, but certainly not least:
The GZCL Intro and Intro Plus methods.
If you're experiencing a bug, have a feature request etc. Feel free to report it on the rating screen, but also, please email me as the play store doesn't notify me of reviews. Your feedback is very important to me as I want to make this the best app I can.
*New* French language added!
*New* Tabata Timer added!
German and Italian languages added.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
- Exercises guide, info about 250 exercises
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is full version with unlimited checkpoints count.
Accomplished Power Lifter Jesse Burdick takes a rag tag group of misfits deep into the underbelly of Power Lifting. Expect to learn, have fun, and lift weights. Proper form and technique is emphasized at all times. The power lifting work out of the day (PowerWOD) is posted daily on this app and the PowerWOD.com Blog.
THE POWER LIFTING PROGRAMMING:
The power lifting work out of the day (Power WOD) is broken up Westside style. There are max effort (ME) upper body days and max effort lower body days. Then there are dynamic upper (DE) body days and dynamic lower body days where athlete perform higher reps and work on form & speed.
First, by selecting a Start Weight and a Bar Weight, it will tell you how many plates of each weight you need to add to each side of the bar to get the desired weight.
It will also let you know if you have enough weight plate combinations to equal the desired weight based on the number of weight plates specified on the first screen.
If you select an End Weight, it will show you this information for the weights between, and including, the Start Weight and End Weight.
Useful for any type of weight lifting, power lifting or body building.
Weight Stacker's easy to use interface visually shows you which plates you need for each side of your barbell. Just match up the plates on each side of the bar and you are ready to go. Set the weight of the bar and which weights your gym has available on the settings page.
Weight Stacker even supports both pounds (lbs) and kilograms (kgs).
More from developer
Events can be easily added to via a widget that can be placed on the home screen. Access can be kept secure by enabling the password protection within the app.
- Password protectable
- Quick add widget
- Star items
- Filterable and searchable events
- Statistics on logged events to allow you to see progress
- Graph of events
- Export events
- Share single event or selected events
CBT is useful for the treatment of:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
- Anger management problems
- Habits (such as facial tics)
- Drug misuse and alcohol misuse problems
- Relationship problems
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia