As well as providing information on each hill (useful for walk planning), you can record notes from when you climbed it.
- Search for hills by name
- List hills by name, height or region
- See information on hills' classification, height, prominence, location, summit features and useful Ordnance Survey maps
- View hill location on a map, either individually or all together
- Get bearing and distance from the phone's current location to the hill summit
- Audio pronunciations of hill names, via the optional Munro Bagging Sounds extension application
Features to come:
- Import/export climb notes to file, to allow migration between phones
- Integration with photo albums
- Social media integration ("share my climb")
Uses data from the Database of British and Irish Hills (http://www.hills-database.co.uk/), licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Audio clips supplied by and used with kind permission of Comunn na Gàidhlig (CnaG) (http://www.cnag.org.uk/)
- Personalised home screen
Your home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
You can add the British Airways widget to your phone's home screen and get the latest information on your next flight, as well as quick access to boarding passes.
- Book flights
Booking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest return fares from London to over 400 destinations or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
- Manage your flights
Access and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
- Flight status and schedules
Search and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
- Exclusive features for Executive Club Members
If you’re an Executive Club Member, you can check your Avios and Tier Points as well as view your full transaction history on your device. Anyone can join the Executive Club for free on ba.com.
- Social media
Keep up-to-date with the latest from British Airways on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We require access to your calendar and email so that you are able to add your bookings to your calendar or share them via email effortlessly.
British Airways Plc Web Site British Airways Support Application Licence Agreement.
GPS Trails Pro works in remote places like national parks, wilderness areas, and backcountry spots without relying on data and cell signals.
With GPS Trails Pro, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. Store unlimited tracks.
Share your trip: Post adventures to backpacker.com, Twitter and Facebook.
Geotag your photos, videos, and sound clips: Save coordinates with every image and see their exact location on a map. Auto-save videos to your YouTube account too.
View maps: See unlimited street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo.
Navigate on the trail: Be an expert backcountry navigator. Use the digital compass to follow bearings or go to waypoints on the trail.
Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Pick your coordinates: Choose latitude/longitude or UTM and WGS 84 or NAD 27 then use GPS Trails for advanced navigation with traditional paper maps.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Pro is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs to charge the phone.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our mobile apps to discuss upcoming releases, new features, and your feedback. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
• Multiple global online maps:
MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, Ordnance Survey UK (Explorer, NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription costs $39.99/year or $3.99/month.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
The event is a competition and each competitor will fire a display lasting approximately 16 - 18 minutes synchronised to music. These displays are judged and at the end of the competition the 2014 British Musical Fireworks Championships winner will be announced.
Mountain Navigator uses the British Hills Database which contains all the hills and mountains in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Allows you to easily set up filters by distance from your location, height and classification of mountain (Munro, Corbett and Nuttall etc). Includes Marilyns and Humps so the chances are there’s several hills near you, wherever you live.
Mountain Navigator has 4 modes:-
Viewfinder:Hold the phone sideways, point the camera at the mountain you’re interested in and it displays its name. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Toposcope: Hold the phone flat and all the hills are shown as a toposcope. The higher the mountain, the brighter the dot. Tap on a dot to see its name. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Nearby Hills:Shows all the nearby hills. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Search. Search for a specific hill, anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
Plan. Now you can use any location in the UK without actually being there. Allows you to plan in advance of a trip which hills to climb and which maps you'll need.
Uses the British Hills database (version 13.2), contains all Munros, Corbetts, Grahams, Nuttalls, Marilyns, Wainwrights, Birketts, Humps, Arderins, Vandeleur-Lymans, Sims, Furths and County tops.
Ideal for hill walking in The Lake District, the Highlands of Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Dartmoor, the Pennines, the Yorkshire Dales or anywhere that has hills.
For anyone interested in hill walking, cycling, horse riding or if your just one of those people who get lost regularly, give Tail-Me a go and look back on where you've been.
- Simple, easy to use UI
- Track location from a variety of sources: GPS, network
- Check your current location with the integrated map.
- Accompanying desktop application to view path statistics, etc.
- Light on the battery, All the computational work left to the desktop application.
The desktop application is available at the following link:
When aiming camera at:
Front Side of "Virtual 3D Tofino Map" the portrait oriented graphic.
-interactive animated character and start icon appears
-menu for graphic advertisers are seen and sound will played when tapped
- "A" button is inactive
"Harbour Front" side the landscape oriented graphic.
- heading category menu when tapped shows downtown locations of all the businesses listed with labels
- "A" Button allows character to jump
- left side of screen is a virtual joystick that allows the character to be moved around
Folded front panel of "Virtual 3D Tofino Ucluelet Map"
-interactive animated character and start icon appears
Speaker mutes/plays music,
you can download the target images at the link
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Liverpool Museums (5 sights)
* Renowned Galleries (9 sights)
* Famous Buildings (8 sights)
* Historic Sites (8 sights)
* Acclaimed Architecture (8 sights)
* Holy Sites (8 sights)
* Acclaimed Places of Worship (8 sights)
* The Beatles Trail, Part I (12 sights)
* The Beatles Trail, Part II (11 sights)
* Landmarks Tour (11 sights)
* Liverpool Shopping (7 sights)
* Hottest Nightclubs (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The Ohio Valley region is home to dozens of state parks, lakes, rivers, a national forest and small towns with one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants to explore.
Whether you plan to spend a quite afternoon canoeing, want to ride a zip line through the Hocking Hills or check out what some of our region's bigger cites have to offer, Go Ohio Valley will show you the way.
A search button on every page of the app can help you find what your looking for and category lists can sorted alphabetically or by location.
Having so much fun enjoying all the Ohio Valley Region has to offer that you suddenly realize you're hungry and tired? Use the app's Around Me to find the nearest restaurant and lodging and instantly link to the establishments' websites and phone numbers.
The app also makes it easy for you to share your Ohio Valley experiences with your friends and family with a postcard feature. Use one of your own photos or pick one of ours, choose a background, write and note and email your postcard or share on Facebook or Twitter.
Home of Mount Rushmore and the Great American Road Trip, the Black Hills and Badlands of South Dakota are legendary for the wonder, beauty and variance of our old mountain landscapes, our monumental creations done by both man and nature, our many family-friendly attractions and abundant outdoor opportunities. The region is as rich as its place in Old West History.
This app includes guides detailing all six national parks and monuments, state parks and recreation areas, hiking & biking trails and world famous road trips; along with descriptions and contact information for over 450 businesses in the Black Hills. Find lodging, camping, dining, gaming, rock climbing, horse riding, shopping, fishing, and more!
Make sure to explore all the region has to offer with this comprehensive mobile guide done by the publishers of the official South Dakota Vacation Guide and Exploring the Black Hills and Badlands that have helped visitors navigate the region for decades.
- Comprehensive Black Hills Information
- Community Guides
- Accommodations / Camping Guides
- Attractions & Local Businesses
- Large Collection of Photos
- Scenic Road Trips
- Travel Deals & Coupons
Informative Guides Covering:
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Devils Tower National Monument
- Badlands National Park
- Jewel Cave National Monument
- Wind Cave National Park
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Site
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Custer State Park
- Bear Butte State Park
- Spearfish Canyon
- George S. Mickelson Trail
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Find where to Hike, Horseback Ride, Mountain Bike and Cross-Country Ski
- Over 20 Trails and Trailheads easily found by GPS
What our users are saying about us:
***Excellent app It is extremely easy to use and very clear. ***
***Great App This is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and very fast.***
With flight tracker, you will get :
-Get real-time flight status
-Worldwide, accurate departures and arrivals
-Boarding gate information
## Activation code issue fixed in last release ##
-Flight route map (only for US flights)
Flight Tracker is a great alternative to Worldmate flight features. Give it a try.
This is a trial app, you will be able to perform a few searches. At the end of the evaluation period, you will be able to buy the app.
However, because we need your comments to hear your suggestions, you can get the app for free by leaving a review.
keywords : flight, flight track, flight tracker, flight tracking, airport delays, travel, flight status
*** Satisfied or Refunded. Let us know of any bug BEFORE leaving a review ***
AllTrails is THE app for finding trails nearest you.
Going on a trip to a national park? Looking for a place near home to hike, bike, or run? Searching for something new to do on the weekends?
Even in a big city you might be surprised by how much nature surrounds you, and never has it been easier to discover!
Browse through 50,000 trail guides (United States & Canada) for outdoor activities including everything from hiking and mountain biking to fly-fishing and snowshoeing.
• Browse or search for trails closest to you
• Read and write trail reviews
• View topo maps and routes* for trails
• Share trails with friends
• Access your trails without internet (save a trail to download its maps & photos for offline use)
• Sync activity with your AllTrails.com account
• Works with Samsung Gear Fit
Go out and rediscover the outdoors!
* Routes currently available for ~5,000 of our more popular trails.
* Samsung Gear Fit: samsung_cup_enabled
Wales Trails is not a tool for detailed trip planning - it's designed to help you consider car-free options for a day trip or longer stay.
Explore Wales using a combination of train, bicycle or on foot. You may decide to travel by train to a selected point, then walk a section of the beautiful Wales Coast Path or jump on a bike to follow part of a cycle trail before heading back home on a train.
We feature three scenic rail trails - Cambrian Coast Railway, Conwy Valley Railway, and Heart of Wales Railway - which travel through breathtaking Welsh landscapes.
For cyclists, we have four National Cycle Network trails - Lon Cambria & Lon Teifi, Lon Las Cymru North and Celtic Trail - that offer a fantastic mixture of traffic-free rides and challenging adventures. If you prefer to explore on foot, we have three long distance walking trails: Glyndwr's Way National Trail, Offa's Dyke Path and Wales Coast Path.
The app is very easy to use with Trail, Map and Directions icons. Each Trail features numbered hubs or 'Waymarkers', which provide lots of useful visitor information about things to do and points of interest within easy reach.
The app contains:
- A map showing each of the key points on the trails
- Pictures and descriptions of the featured places on the trails
- Detailed information about additional places to visit
- Up to date details on local services and things to do
- New Vision Group Ltd
- Buzz Interactive
© 2014 New Vision Group Limited & Mid Wales Tourism Ltd