Come for an adventure in the forest with The Bellman, The Baker, The Butcher, The Beaver and all the other characters from Lewis Carroll's nonsense poem The Hunting of the Snark. Playing the ever reliable Boots, you can hunt for thimbles and jam, forks and cress, defend yourself against the fearsome Jubjub bird, and revive the heroic (if light headed) Baker. All the while you’ll be on the lookout for the elusive Snark.
In early March 2018, Burn the Curtain's new phone app will be available as a free download from the Apple Appstore and Android Playstore. You will be able to use it at the following Forestry Commission Sites;
* Haldon near Exeter, Devon
* Hamsterley near Bishop Auckland, County Durham
* Sutton Manor Community Woodland near St Helen’s, Cheshire
* Delamere, in Cheshire
* Dalby Forest near Yorkshire
* Thetford Forest in Norfolk
* Bedgebury Pinetum in Kent
To use this app your device will need a Camera, Gyroscope, GPS and Magnetometer.