*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
Work out what a difference that pay rise would make each month and see how much you could be taking home.
Enter your annual salary, or your hourly wage - The Salary Calculator also caters for Tax Codes, overtime, childcare vouchers and pension deductions. You can also choose prior tax years to compare old rates.
Selectable tax year from 2000/01 to 2012/13
Additional settings include:
* Tax Code
* Pension (% or amount)
* NI Exclusion
* Student Loan Repayments
* This application is for the UK Income Tax system. *
* This application requires an active data connection. *
* All data displayed in the application from listentotaxman.com *
The app connects to an API I have created which interfaces with listentotaxman.com; listentotaxman has created an iPhone app, but no Android application has been created. So I created my own for Android users to retrieve quick responses via an app, instead of loading the whole website.
By listing your labor time the salary calculator will figure out what you have earned (minus the pause time).
The use is suitable especially well for a student job because your labor time can be saved individually. Therefore it is advantageous for people who have not a specific labor time.
However there is no computation of taxes.
You can be sure that we will not convey your data to others.
Simple and light weight app to calculate your PAYE net salary income. Just enter your annual / monthly gross salary and the app will calculate the total amount of income tax, national insurance (NI) tax, deductions and most important your net income.
Simply enter your gross pay, your tax code (eg., if your tax code is 1060L enter 1060 in the tax code box) and select the payment interval before clicking the calculate button.
This is my first android application so please bear with me if this is a bit buggy.
Only tax codes with the "L" suffix are supported at the moment. Other tax codes/suffixes/prefixes (BR, K, DO etc) will follow depending upon how this application is received.
National Insurance calculations are based on Table A
Have fun using "My Tax India".
A HANDY APP THAT MAKES CALCULATING VAT QUICK AND EASY.
CALCULATES GROSS AMOUNT FOR RATES EXC VAT.
CALCULATES NET AMOUNT FOR RATES INC VAT.
ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER ANY VAT RATE.
MAKING THIS APP USEFUL FOR ANY COUNTRY.
(DEFAULT IS SET AT 20% FOR UK VAT).
PLEASE RATE THIS APP IF YOU LIKE IT.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY FEATURES ADDED,
THEN PLEASE CONTACT US.
**Now the free version allows you to use previous and future tax years and reverse calculating!**
In addition to being a highly accurate UK PAYE tax calculator, this is the only app on the market that lets you work backwards from any figure (tax/ni/student loan etc) to find the gross and give a complete breakdown.
* Tax Breakdown
* NI Breakdown (time limited)
* Pension Breakdown
* Tax years supported
* Student Loan repayments
* Pension contributions
* Age related benefits
* Tax codes (ending in L,P,Y,T or K)
* Blind Persons Allowance
* Enter figures in Year/Month/Week
* View results in Year/Month/Week
* Reverse calculate from a net figure
* Compare any two sets of figures easily by seeing the differences in the same style breakdown screen
* Updates figures live as you type
* Save preferences
- A UK PAYE calculator which is similar to a real payroll. Weekly, monthly and 4 weekly calculations; change tax periods, month1 and week1 or cumulative.
- A Self Employed Tax Calculator to include Income tax, Class 4 and Class 2 National Insurance
Now includes CIS repayments
- Loan Calculations. Choose capital, APR %, term and app works out repayments. Reverse calculations enter capital and a monthly payment and work out the APR%. Don't allow that car dealer to ask how much you can afford each month and get ripped off with the APR%. Take control and ensure you are not overcharged on the interest rate.
- Now includes Mortgage Calculator
- Child and Working Tax Credit calculator. Based on previous years income, tax credits are worked out for the current year. Did you know that even if you don't have children you may still qualify for tax credits?
Such details as Pre-deduction (IRA, 401k, medical, eligible deduction etc) and post-deduction (child spouse support, judgement, medical, etc.) amounts are also taken into account while calculating a paycheck.
Also provides annual summary of gross pay, net pay, Federal tax holding, State Tax holdings, Social security and Medicare as extra bonus.
-- Also checkout NO ADS version of Accurate Paycheck Calculator by us.
-- App DOES NOT TRACK USER OR USER LOCATION for privacy reasons..
-- NO NEED TO ENTER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
-- NO NEED TO SIGN UP OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT.
-- ANY ISSUE PLEASE EMAIL DEVELOPER.
-- EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE INTERFACE.
Capture screen and save on gallery image then text, email or print.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers to capture screen:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
On some devices Hold the power button and volume low button for 2 seconds to capture the screen.