To use SmartMyTracks you need to check "Menu>More>Settings>Sharing>Allow access" in My Tracks's menu on your terminal.
Also don't use storage setting to "Move to SD card" for My Tracks.
Shown a track recording ready display, after the SmartMyTrack launched. Recording starts by "Round-shaped button" with long-push operation. Already a recording has started; it changes to following display automatically.
During a recording, you can select the display feature SPEED or PACE or TOTAL DISTANCE or ALTITUDE by swipe right(km/h,/km,KM,ALT m) / left(MPH,/mile,Mile,ALT ft). Recording stops by "Square-sheped button" with long-push operation. Marker set by "Pin button" with tapping.
Additionally you can change the screen power-save setting by "left-top mark" tapping. Note that if you set the power-save off, the SmartWatch battery exhaust early. Also if My Tracks access setting is disabled, it shown not allowed display after recording starts.
1. Track recording ready display.
Start a tracking : Long-push a "Round-shaped button".
Screen power save : Tap a "left-top mark".
2. Track recording display
Pause a tracking : Tap a "Pause button".
Stop a tracking : Long-push a "Pause button".
Mark a waypoint : Tap a "Pin button"
Screen power save : Tap a "left-top mark".
3. Track pausing display
Resume a tracking : Tap a "Pause button".
Stop a tracking : Long-push a "Pause button".
Screen power save : Tap a "left-top mark".
The track recording is still continuing after the SmartMyTracks exit. Also the recording is continuing after the SmartMyTracks re-start and you can control them. So you can use other application once the SmartMyTracks exit.
If you have any question, please contact below address.
[Tested terminal with "SONY SmartWatch"]
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray SO-03C
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
-Track your workouts with GPS and record speed, distance, elevation, ...
-Configurable audio feedback: e.g. pace after each finished mile or distance for fixed time intervals
-Supports latest Google maps with 3D buildings and rotatable maps
-Supports OpenStreetMap (different base layers and overlays, such as OpenCycleMap and OpenSeaMap)
-Offline mapping with OpenStreetMap
-Replay your workouts in Google Earth
-Table view of your split times
-Auto start and auto pause modes: start tracking as soon as you're moving and pause while you're not moving
-Integrated route planner
-Import KML and GPS routes
-Browse through dailymile and post your training sessions
-Download routes which are shared by the dailymile community
-Post workouts to Google+
-Graph plots of your workouts: See distance and speed of all your sessions in one graph
-Supports Polar Wearlink heart rate monitor and audible pulse alarming. View your heart rate in a graph view.
-Different goals with spoken feedback: distance, duration and navigation
-Light and modern user interface
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
'Google Play' - One of the Best Apps of 2013
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal.
● Offline maps* – download premium maps or create a saved map.
● Discover 1000's of route guides via the new discovery tab.
● Track recording – record your journey on the map share it and even add photos.
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, altitude and much more.
● Real time location sharing and tracking - BuddyBeacon **
● Active Route Navigation***
● Create - POIs and tracks using waypoints.
● ViewRanger lasts even longer - powersave mode in the GPS settings.
● Synchronize the app - Upload / download routes and tracks.
● Customize your profile – add profile and banner images.
● Personalized route suggestions.
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Add official USGS / Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries across Europe, North America and also New Zealand. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location even where there’s no mobile signal.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Free Global open-source topographic maps are available online and can be cached for offline use.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr, Instagram and Picasa.
You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our massive library of expert and community generated walks and bike rides ***. Our expert guided routes are created by publishers, outdoors brands and tourist boards.
Designed for a wide variety of outdoor sports from walks or bike rides in the frontcountry, to climbing up or skiing down huge mountain peaks. ViewRanger is here to give you peace of mind out on the trail.
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries from national mapping agency and leading map providers.
*store in advance using 'Create Saved Map'. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges. Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors .
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: email@example.com
- No hardware required - BitGym tracks your exercise speed by using the front-facing camera on your device.
- Works on any bike, elliptical or treadmill - just place your phone or tablet down so you're in view and start exercising.
- Our library of tours is available via streaming or local downloads.
- View the tours to your TV using an HDMI cable or Miracast.
- Constantly growing - BitGym will keep surprising you with new tours and workouts.
“I used to hate indoor exercise on any machine. With BitGym, the beautiful scenery draws me in, and before I know it my 30 minutes is up. Now I can't wait to exercise to see where BitGym is going to take me! I have lost weight, my health has improved greatly, and I am strong again! Thanks BitGym!” "
-Rebecca, North Dakota
“What a fabulous invention you have. I LOVE it! Scenery is beautiful, and I love how the speed adjusts to my pace. A+++++. Thank you - I am walking much longer and happier with this app.”
“I only used the gym in my apartment twice before BitGym, now I find myself using it twice a week with the aid of the gorgeous BitGym trails. The longest I could stay in the gym before was half an hour, but with the multitude of different interesting trails to choose from I've been able to increase my average workout to 1-2 hours! I love that I can be at the gym longer and more often now I have BitGym motivating me.”
BitGym can be used in Basic mode for free or you can upgrade to Pro for $7.99 a month. You will not be charged unless you explicitly sign up for Pro and add a credit card. You can cancel at anytime however we do not offer partial refunds for canceled months.
Since My Tracks version 1.1.10, there is a new setting called "Allow access" that the user must check on to allow third-party applications access to MyTracks data. So, please check on the setting to use MicroTracks. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Settings > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks is an application for Sony Ericsson LiveView devices. MicroTracks works with Google My Tracks application. With MicroTracks, you can see your statistics data provided by My Tracks on your LiveView devices.
MicroTracks includes LiveView device simulator in it. You can try MicroTracks on your Android device without LiveView device.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
- My Tracks application version 1.1.0 or higher is required
- My Tracks is required to be installed before installing MicroTracks plugin.
- If My Tracks is not installed before installing MicroTracks plugin, MicroTracks plugin will fail to bind to MyTracks.
- You need to check on "Allow access" to allow MicroTracks access to MyTracks data. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks can show the LIVE track/location data while My Tracks is recording your track.
You can customize three data fields on three pages in MicroTracks preferences from following list:
- Average Pace
- Average Speed
- Total Distance
- Total Time
In addition, MicroTracks can show following sensor data if you have external sensors (ANT+ Sensors, Zephyr Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor...):
- Heart Rate
- Sensor State
How to use touch panel area and select button:
- LEFT: Touch to change page (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change page (+)
- TOP: Touch and hold to switch to edit mode
- BOTTOM: Touch and hold to lock the screen
- SELECT: (do nothing)
- LEFT: Touch to change data field type (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change data field type (+)
- TOP: Touch to change editing data field (-)
- BOTTOM: Touch to change editing data field (+)
- SELECT: Push to exit and switch to view mode
Future development plans under consideration:
- adding more data types (heart rate graph, …)
- adding map page
- adding setting to change the number of data fields in each pages
- adding auto scroll feature
- and more!
Tested device list:
- Nexus S
- Nexus One
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
- The Bluetooth connection between Nexus S and LiveView is unstable. Once connection is closed, re-pairing is required every time.
- MyTracks 1.1.2 crashes when Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor connected to Xperia X10.
Please contact me if you have any problems.
Go for a run with MicroTracks!
FitConsole is the simplest app that lets you enjoy the exercising! Compatible to PAFERS enabled treadmills, FitConsole is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- FitConsole tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Easy to manage all your workout data in your device.
- FitConsole is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.
TRACK ALL YOUR CYCLING, RUNNING & WALKING WITH GPS
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
Free and simple to use, Ground Miles is designed to encourage and support you to walk more. Powered by health expertise from Bupa, Ground Miles will help you get walking whether you walk to look good, feel great, or just to get outdoors. Ground Miles turns your smartphone into your very own personal walking tracker, featuring:
Track your activity
- Track your indoor and outdoor walking - your distance and also your pace across three simple levels: active, walk and run
- Track your daily, weekly and total walking distances in miles or kilometres
- Get walking to earn visible and surprise badges as you reach your goals (and burn calories!)
- New Ground Miles badges* are added regularly, including unique badges for the casual walker, the early morning riser, and those who walk in their local park. *Some badges require GPS
Walk together and stay social
- Join or create virtual walking groups with friends or family anywhere in the world and see your collective miles accumulate
- Share your badges and walking milestones with friends via social media including Facebook and Twitter
Tailor and monitor your walking goals
- Set your own daily or weekly goals
- Use the interactive in-App map, using your phone's native map functionality, to see where you could walk to reach your goal
- Receive personalised motivation cards based on your walking routine
Personalise your experience
- Enter your age, height, weight, gender and step length for a more personalised experience (but not required before you get going)
- Personalise your Ground Miles app background by using your favourite photo - or add any amazing sights you see while walking
For more info visit:
*Due to device and OS compatibility issues with running the accelerometer in the background, this app will only work on OS 4.0 and above.
Dailyworkout - Free is an Android application that allows you to stay connected with your friends on dailymile.com, the social training log for runners, triathletes, and cyclists.
Contact us on Twitter @platers_code
Visit our blog at http://platerscode.blogspot.com/
Vote for new features at http://platerscode.ideascale.com/
Friend us on dailymile http://www.dailymile.com/people/dailyworkout
*This application was not created by dailymile.com
Learn more at http://www.dailymile.com.
***Can Try iCycling Free before purchase *****
iCycling is made to do Indoor Cycling Sessions with music you have. You´ll need an audio file and a Session definition File that you can build directly in the app or with the format defined at http://www.icycling.es.
Instructors: Build iCycling sessions to share with your community. Share your workouts
Home Users: Do IndoorCycling Sessions (workouts), Share workouts with your friends, download Sessions (only Definition) from icycling
* download sessions from the home page.
* Share your session on Facebook. To your wall, the iCycling Fan Page or Both
* Share a session even if you haven't done with iCycling. Enter the data manually
Tutorial at http://www.icycling.es
Enjoy iCycling everywhere. iCycling is a SmartPhone app that allow to you to load complete sessions of Indoor Cycling. It includes audio and Stretch Definition files.
For Beginners or Professionals.
Load Complete Sessions made by you favorites instructors. Don´t lose a second of your instructor quality live sessions
As a professional in this sport, you know better than anyone that sessions create adiction on us bu t the way you make your classes is stronger, It´s the key. Session Participants choose classes depending on the teacher who does it.
Take iCycling to share your sessions with your followers and make they don´t lose any minute of intensity that you convey in your classes. Let them feel you are near them.
Download iCycling Session Definition Files from http://www.icycling.es. Look for Sessions Category
Money collects with version 1.0 will be delivered to different organizations working on improving the quality of life of children in different parts of the world. You can find more information on www.icycling.es
FREE version missing Functions (avaiables in Pay Version):
- Graphic Session Profile
- Unlimited Download Sessions
- No Ads (Publicity)
Choose to see your time, distance, current or average speed and pace, elevation, heart rate or splits. You can configure what you see on screen at any time, even while on the run.
* New AeroHRM mode. Turn your Pebble into a heart rate monitor watch! For tracking indoor and static workouts using a heart rate monitor, with no need for GPS. Syncs with RunKeeper and Dailymile. Edit the heart rate workouts in the stats page, to add distance manually.
* Support for heart rate zones. Set up your personal zones in the settings menu.
* Support for the Pebble smart watch
* Support for Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitors (please read the note below)
* Sync with RunKeeper, Strava, and DailyMile
* Autosyncing. Tracks will queue and sync when data connection is available.
* Elevation display on Pebble
* Skip to next / previous song on phone using watch buttons. Should work with default music players, probably not Google Play Music. Set the option to double click, or single click to change songs from the watch app menu. Double/single click the bottom button to skip to next song. Double/single click the top button to skip to previous song.
* Menu option to vibrate your Pebble every km/mile
Using the Pebble smart watch with AeroTrackerPro you don't even have to get your phone out of your pocket. You can start, stop, save, and reset tracking all from your Pebble. Or if you can't use your Pebble for any reason, even if it runs out of battery half way through, you can take control of everything from the AeroTrackerPro phone app.
Sync your tracks automatically with RunKeeper, Strava and DailyMile! Or choose to sync only selected tracks manually with the touch of a button. AeroTrackerPro supports activities, so you can choose to go running, hiking, cycling or more.
When using the Pebble smart watch, don't forget to install the Pebble app from the settings menu.
* You will need version 2.0 of Pebble installed on your phone, and watch.
*Note for using heart rate monitors:
You need a Bluetooth Smart enabled phone running Android 4.3 or greater
You need a Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitor
Connecting to a bluetooth HRM seems a bit buggy in Android at the moment. If you are struggling to get a connection in the AeroTrackerPro app, this is what you can do:
* Disconnect the HRM, and back out of AeroTrackerPro. Try again after a minute.
* Pair the HRM first in the bluetooth menu on your phone
* Turn bluetooth on your phone off, and on again.
* Disconnect the HRM, unscrew the battery cover and remove the battery for a couple of minutes.
* See the Polar H7 troubleshooting guide: http://www.polar.com/en/support/FAQs/Troubleshooting_H7_heart_rate_sensor
This app is for SmartWatch Plugin of "Google My Tracks".
Using this app, you must install the "Google My Tracks" at first.
Dwonload "Google My Tracks" URL is:
You must modify the "My Tracks" setting, in the "MyTracks" menu, go to Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access.
1. Recording my tracks from SmartWatch.
2. Pausing the record from SmartWatch
3. Stop recording from SmartWatch
4. Launching "My Tracks" from SmartWatch.
5. Display total time,the distance, AVG speed.
6. Marking way point.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 health
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Sony ,SmartWatch, SmartWatch2 ,health, productivity,active,run,walk,sport,running,cycring,gps,tools,transportation,lifestyle,clock
Everyone wins with Walk-a-win!
Stop counting the steps you’ve completed, distance you covered and calories you burnt. Just download Walk-a-win, it takes care of your fitness goals!
Walk-a-win - a mobile app designed with an objective to help you achieve walking goals. No crazy targets, no complicated procedure- all you need to do is just use a program that help you stay fit and meet your fitness targets.
GETTING STARTED WITH WALKAWIN
Walk-a-win is based on the principle of calorie burning, achieving sustainable weight loss with peer support.
Basically, this application calculates STEPS (movement) of the user. For example, WALKING (with phone in your pocket), SLOW JOGGING, SWAYING YOUR ARMS (with phone in your hand) and MOVING/ SHAKING YOUR LEGS (with phone in your trouser pocket).
Every step you take and every move you make, burns some amount of calories in your body. So, this app is not limited to simply calculating steps, in turn help burns calories. So step forward WALK, MOVE AND WIN.
WIN CHALLENGES & GET REWARDS
Walk-a-win consists of four challenges:-
Three Monthly challenge
User can play Daily and Weekly challenges for free of cost. Once qualified for a Monthly challenge, user needs to make payment using their rewards points (400 points) to start Monthly challenge. User can complete Monthly challenge in two attempts.
To enter 3 Monthly Challenge, user has to pay a premium of 0.99 USD. First 20 winners of 3 Monthly Challenge will get rewards.
However currently the Walk-a-Win app reward redemptions can only be made in Malaysia.
Steps bank feature allows you to win free steps. All you need to do is to answer a few general awareness questions and get 5 free steps for each correct answer.
Daily you can answer up to 50 questions.
The steps gained can be redeemed later against target steps.
Partner scheme makes your fitness journey fun and enjoyable. User can invite Facebook friends to join and help complete a challenge.
To use this feature, simply select the partner scheme icon (handshaking icon on the runscreen) which redirects to user’s Facebook page to invite friends.
Once invited person accepts the invitation, some steps are deducted from the Target Steps and added to the friends account. Partner scheme is applicable from weekly challenge onwards.
We wish you All The Best for your fitness journey. Please share your suggestions and comments.Currently reward redemptions are only available for Malaysian Users.
To upload a workout choose the "Share with friends..." option in My Tracks and select either GPX or TCX format. The Tracks2Miles option should then appear in the export list.
TCX files should also contain heart rate data if you've set up one of the supported Bluetooth HRM that My Tracks supports
This application requires My Tracks to be installed to be of any use at all