The 33 temples of the Bandō Sanjūsankasho (坂東三十三箇所) ("The Bando 33 Kannon Pilgrimage") form together with the 33 temples of the Saigoku pilgrimage and the 34 temples of the Chichibu Kannon temple pilgrimage, a 100-temple Kannon pilgrimage. The route of the Bandō 33 Kannon Pilgrimage is over 1300 km, over 800 miles long.
Bandō is the area of Japan that is currently known as the Kantō region and the pilgrimage includes temples in the Kanagawa, Saitama, Tokyo, Gunma, Ibaraki, Tochigi and Chiba Prefectures.
The following features are included in the app:
• A map with locations of all 33 temples built on Google Maps.
• Current location and movement trail via your device's GPS.
• Details about how to obtain the temple stamps.
• Navigation via Google Maps.
• Tracking of your visit of each temple.
• Available in both English and Japanese
• Details about the pilgrimage.
• Details about the app
Well, here it is is, a perfect pilgrim’s assistant. Available now in both English and Japanese