The 33 temples of the Saigoku 33 Kannon Temple Pilgrimage (西国三十三所 Saigoku Sanjūsan-sho) form together with the 33 temples of the Bandō Sanjūsankasho ("The Bando 33 Kannon Pilgrimage") and the 34 temples of the Chichibu Kannon temple pilgrimage, a 100-temple Kannon pilgrimage. The route of the Saigoku 33 Kannon Temple Pilgrimage is over 1000 km, over 600 miles long.
Saigoku is the western area of Kyushu and the pilgrimage includes temples in the Wakayama, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Shiga, Hyōgo and Gifu Prefectures.
The following features are included in the app:
• A map with locations of all 33 temples built on Google Maps.
• Current location and movement trail via your device's GPS.
• Details about how to obtain the temple stamps.
• Navigation via Google Maps.
• Tracking of your visit of each temple.
• Available in both English and Japanese
• Details about the pilgrimage.
• Details about the app
Well, here it is is, a perfect pilgrim’s assistant. Available now in both English and Japanese