Thanks to everyone that has supported the MyBadges App by purchasing a copy. Thanks to your contribution we have been able to fund the re-development of the App (see below for details) so that from now on the App will be FREE!
Unfortunately the App is not yet up to date with the latest badge requirements and has a problem running on the latest Android OS versions. However we are close to being ready to release the new version and we aim to do this on the weekend commencing 25th March. Initially we plan to release the new version to those people running Android 8 and above where the App is currently not working. Once we've got feedback that the App is stable we will release it to everyone, this should be by the end of March.
Ideal for quick reference at meetings and camps, the app presents the requirements for every badge and award in the UK 6-25 programme.
Members and parents need never wonder where each badge goes on the jumper or shirt, with the help of the unique interactive badge positioning guide.
Features include :
• All sections of the 6-25 programme (Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts, Scouts, Explorer Scouts and Scout Network).
• Promise and Law for all ages (including all permissible variations).
• Requirements for every badge and award in the UK 6-25 programme.
• Interactive badge position diagrams.
• Track personal progress.
Filled full of thoughtful usability features, the Badge Requirements view allows you :
• Use the options menu to access additional features.
• Adjust text size for easy reading.
• Share links to badge requirements with your friends.
• For multi-stage badges/awards, tap the badge to see the badge design variations.
With great graphics and images of every badge, now you can keep the entire programme in your purse or pocket.
My Badges - UK Scout Programme, has been developed under licence and is fully endorsed by The Scout Association. Content copyright 2015 The Scout Association. Based on the 'My Badges' app for Apple iOS by Duchy Software.
Scouting offers fun, challenge and everyday adventure to 400,000 girls and boys across the UK. Offering over 200 different activities from abseiling and archery to drama, street sports and water zorbing, Scouting helps 6-25 year olds grow in confidence, achieve their full potential and become active members of their communities.
For details on how to join and for fun, flexible volunteering opportunities for adults, please visit www.scouts.org.uk/join