Bihar & Jharkhand
Delhi & NCR
Jammu & Kashmir
Maharashtra & Goa
West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar
* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core & NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more
Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!
Dual Core Icon Support
This network traffic counter is simple, reliable, intuitive to use and consumes very little system resources.
DU Meter can show current network transfer rates in the notification area, it includes a home screen widget which displays daily or monthly data usage, and more.
DU Meter for PC is used and loved worldwide for over 10 years, and now it is available for Android too!
New in V3.0
* All new UI with standard Action Bar
* Add the threshold memory, the threshold of availMem at which android considers memory to be low and start killing background services and other non-extraneous processes.
* Add a Low memory indicator. This is a system flag that is set if the system considers itself to currently be in a low memory situation
Please leave any comments and suggestions and we will continue to improve the app.
Application AND Widget
Lists all your running apps with current memory used, peak memory used, and priority. You can touch a single application and kill it or you can choose 'quick kill' from the menu, this will kill all 400/500 priority applications EXCEPT for those you add to an ignore list. To add a process to the ignore list long press on a process in the list. The row will have a grey background on all ignored processes
In the settings you can configure auto kill, when they screen turns off the app will kill all 400/500 priority applications EXCEPT for those you add to an ignore list. This is a great way to clean up games/apps that you were using and reclaim the memory for the next time you use your phone
Widget - The widget displays the Total Memory, Active Memory, Inactive Memory and Free Memory. It has a refresh button on the widget to refresh the values. There is also a 'quick kill' button on the widget that allows you to clean all the apps out of memory in 400/500 priority and not ignored.
This has the capability to be moved to the SD Card BUT the widget will not work if you have it on the SD Card.
Tags: task killer, auto kill, auto killer, memory monitor, free memory, memory widget, memory free, memory boost, memory booster, memory manager
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Sometimes you don't want to keep app installed on the device ( because it eats memory or you have currently a better alternative), but you want to know about further changes and new features.
App Watcher checks daily the list for updates in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Search app in Play Market and add it to watch list
+ Manual and automatic updates
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new/changelog in app
+ Share application
+ Update notification
Join Beta version:
* Internet access - to receive updates
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters
* discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store
* access storage - for Import/Export of the list
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
Personalise your homescreen with one of the five tidy widgets, which look the part on any homescreen.
Set your billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will reset your allowances on that day, every month.
It only takes two minutes to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
Similar to 3G Watchdog, PhoneUsage and Onavo, but with the added benefit of being much easier to set up and much clearer to see the raw information you care about.
I have had reports that some Samsung Galaxy S and SII users are receiving inaccurate results for their Data Used value. This is due to the system deleting the value which Simple Usage Monitor reads from, seemingly whenever it wants to. It appears that this is a problem with Gingerbread and Honeycomb and should work when the user can upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.3). Other data monitoring apps also suffer from this problem.
If you like this app and want to support the developer, please download Simple Usage Monitor Pro, which comes with these additional features:
- Notifications when approaching and reaching limits
- More information:
- Minutes Used per contact/by date
- Messages Used per contact/by date
- Data Used by date
- Widget updates automatically
- Widget displays the number of days until your next billing date
Download link - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mattsharris.simpleusagemonitorpro
Don't like it? Problems? Bugs? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving a negative review. It's impossible for me to fix your problem if I don't know what it is.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Frustrated by the lack of mass usb storage mounting in your android device? Well look no further. Now you can. You'll now recieve standard android notifications when you connect your device via usb. Mount and unmount with ease.
And as an added feature now you can automatically mount your sd card. Just plug your device in and up comes the file window on your computer. (this feature can come in handy for any rooted device)
---- ATTENTION ----
This will only work on rooted devices and requires a kernel that has the ums enabled. For Xoom users this means a kernel like Tiamat <= 1.40) For other rooted devices enjoy automount.
If you want a memory widget and the ability to have applications auto killed when they reach a priority check out our Memory Usage Plus in the market. No ads and many features you will not find on any other task killer.
Tags: task killer, memory, free memory
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance (percent values are for an HTC Desire).
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized (e.g. the history notification uses 0%-1% of the cpu power with an update interval of 2 seconds if the screen is on).
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). Without scrolling etc. thisis about 1-2% for an 5 seconds update interval. If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power (1-2% for non-animated admob ads, slightly more for animated adsense ads). You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
Space usage by Apps:
Lets you view apps both in graphical and tabular form, the space used by each app on your phone. You can easily understand which non critical apps are taking space and get rid of them if you desire to clear space.
Space Usage on SD Card:
Figure out what's using up SD Card space using this Disk Digger to find out about Music, Videos, Docs and others taking up SD Card space usage.
Better understand your phone's Disk requirements and before buying a new phone, understand how much memory you need by using Disk Usage with your old phone so that you don't buy more memory than needed.
Figure apps that are taking more space that you expect them to.
Might not work if you use the non-default call and text apps. If you clear the call log or text messages the counts will drop to zero.
Stay up to date!
Changelog Droid will check the Play Store in the background and notify you when updates are available.
The better wishlist!
Add apps that you haven't installed by simply sharing them from the Play Store to Changelog Droid and keep track of updates without wasting storage space.
All kinds of useful!
Use Changelog Droid to launch or uninstall apps, open the system's info page or go directly to the Play Store to update your apps.
Build a history!
Changelog Droid will build a complete version history so you can keep track of every change made to your apps.
- All the recent changes directly from the Play Store
- Update notification and manual update check
- Version history containing all changelogs
- Observe apps that you don't have installed
- Blacklist apps that you don't want to update
- Quick Search for all of your apps
- DashClock extension
Check out the Premium Version without ads and with cool Themes!
Because there is no official API for the Play Store Changelog Droid may not find some of the available updates. Please try the "Intense Check" option to increase the results.
If error should occur, please contact me instead of giving a negative rating.
If you would like to help translating Changelog Droid to your language, please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/changelogdroid.
- Internet: Access the Play Store
- Access Network State: Check connection status.
- Get Accounts, Use Credentials, Manage Accounts: Get authentication token for the Google account, required for accessing the Play Store
- Receive Boot Completed: Registering background service for update checking.
- Wake Lock: Assure that internet is connected when checking for updates in background.
- Google Services: Obtain Android ID automatically
- Vibrate: Vibrate for notifications
- External Storage: Import/Export
More from developer
Please check out Thrutu, my day-job app!
Please donate by buying Data Watcher Widget.
* Every phone has a different alignment, please email if the widget doesn't match built-in HTC ones on your handset or if you have other problems. *
Internet permission is for reporting errors/stats so I can make it better.