You will need to have an activated Nòverca SIM Card inserted in your Android device to use this App.
If you want to order a Noverca SIM Card you can find more info on http://www.noverca.it/
NB! You might experience issues if you are running a non-official Android build. The reason is that Custom ROMs might not have the necessary system Applications.
TIM, Wind, Vodafone, H3G, Auchan, Bip Mobile, Carrefour 1 Mobile, Coop Mobile, Erg Mobile, Fastweb, MTV Mobile, Nòverca, Poste Mobile, Tiscali.
Nota: con Galaxy S2, galaxy S3 e qualche altro modello non rooted non funziona la rilevazione del http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
L'app mostra il logo dell'operatore della sim, non della rete a cui si è connessi, altrimenti sarebbe impossibile visualizzare il logo degli operatori virtuali
Prima di inserire valutazioni negative legate a funzionalità mancanti, sarebbe gradito richiederle.
Bihar & Jharkhand
Delhi & NCR
Jammu & Kashmir
Maharashtra & Goa
West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 145,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
It tests the connection by retrieving the main Google page (http://www.google.com) in two different ways:
* An HTTP connection (the type of connection used by the browser and other web apps)
* A basic socket connection (a type of connection used by other apps)
It also logs other information about your device and connection status, such as:
* The network type (WiFi, mobile/EDGE, mobile/HSPA, etc)
* The WiFi SSID or APN
* The device's location (latitude, longitude)
* The cell tower's ids
* The signal strength (from 0 to 4)
* Other information...
You can send yourself a report of the collected data, in several formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, KML, the raw database). The report will also contain a summary of the success rate of the connection tests, per cell tower.
*** BEFORE RATING THE APP ***
This app does *not* show the CELL radio frequency, channel, TX or RX. If you're looking for this, good luck :) On a Samsung device, dial *#0011#. On other devices, let me know! :)
If you would like to see some additional fields in the app, please do let me know (email@example.com) and I'll see what I can do to add these fields. Please give me a chance to add the fields you'd like before giving the app a bad score. Thanks :)
This was developed in collaboration with BoD: http://jraf.org
This app is open source. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/caarmen/network-monitor
NOTE 1: This app has not been tested on CDMA devices. If your operator uses CDMA (ex: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc), please contact me with any issues before rating the app. I'd be happy to have your feedback :)
NOTE 2: This app is a diagnostic/debugging app which may use a lot of battery and data.
This is the Free version. It differs from the Pro version in the following ways:
It has Danger Monitor, but it does not have Danger Killer. Danger Killer allows users to stop dangerous applications in their tracks.
The Free version also has the standard core of Permissions Watcher features and functionality:
Permissions Reporter: global app reporting of all permissions used.
Change Watcher: vigilant reporting of dangers in installs and upgrades.
Custom monitoring: monitor for "typical" dangers or target specifics.
Track or untrack specific applications using "Allowed Dangers".
The Pro version has additional, more powerful features.
It is ad-supported. The Pro version is ad-free.
It Free version does not offer additional root-powered enhancements. The Pro version features root stopping powers for root users (but root not required for Pro's Danger Killer functionality.)
Have you ever searched for a minimal WiFi widget/toggle??
Have you ever searched for a minimal WiFi widget/toggle that is ALSO customizable??
This is it!
Customize the widget color, the way you like it best!
Select from "color ring" or type an hex value!
Pro version includes:
- Option to show SSIDs!
- Choose individual color for on, off and intermediate state
Coming very soon in the Pro version:
- Choose between more widget styles
- New app icon
...and many other features are coming!!
** For any issue or request or language support, use mail but not spam! **
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
[Sep 2014: We're working on a much improved version of the app with better features and will be launched soon - meanwhile enjoy the current version of ERates]
Updated & New App Features:
E Rates - India Electricity Payment Amount Calculator with solar tips, electricity Usage & Bills check online.
- Currently supports only 'Tamil Nadu' state in India (More to be added soon).
- TamilNadu Rates based on latest Apr 2012 tariff revision.
- Tariff calculator with responsive saving tips based on your needs.
- Tips & details for HT & LT consumers based on 2012 Solar Policy for TN.
- Supports different categories across high & low tension supply.
- Get bills & usage details across all regions in TamilNadu based on your service no.
- Save single/multiple service no.'s in your favourites for later access.
- Offline & Online service data access.
- Bar, line & pie charts to see interesting stats on your monthly & yearly electricity consumption.
- Average monthly & yearly consumption with minimum & maximum usage levels.
- Online payment link (redirection to EB site for now).
App Permissions Reason: Internet / Network to retrieve usage data & bills for your service no. upon request.
Should you encounter any problem before you rate E Rates anywhere below 5 stars, please kindly mail me at email@example.com to give an opportunity to provide you with assistance in resolving your issues which annoys you from using the app. Also any valuable improvements or suggestions are always welcome from you.
Tags: Electricity india tamilnadu tariff board payment calculator EB TNEB TANGEDCO units bill low high tension supply consumption service rates saving tips units chart solar power rooftops PV panels photovoltaic
Perfect for meetings, movies, travel, saving power, etc.
Don't miss a call just because you forgot to restore your ringer volume.
*** Please use the contact info to make feature requests - I can't respond to your comments ***
New Tariff Calculator 2015 Added. Also the old calculator valid upto Dec 11, 1014 is also Available.
Tamilnadu TNEB Online Payment site also integrated within the app. ( we do not control the online payment . This app provides only the shell to the actual site)
#Tamilnadu #Chennai #TNEB
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
• Use info from your ¼ mile time slip, car weight, and track conditions to estimate HP.
• Estimate your MPH at a specific RPM or RPM at a specific MPH using tire diameter and gear ratio.
• Calculate your engine displacement using the bore, stroke, and number of cylinders.
• Calculate compression ratio using the bore and stroke along with combustion chamber, head gasket and deck height volume.
• Calculate the thickness of the head gasket spacer shim using starting compression, bore, stroke and desired lower compression.
• Convert various units such as horsepower, kilowatt/hours, foot/lbs torque, PSI, bar, Celsius/ Fahrenheit and others.
• View the FWA’s engine software switcher demo, if you haven’t already purchased GIAC switching software and a GIAC DME Transceiver Module (DTM).
If you purchase a GIAC DTM engine software switcher and compatible GIAC engine software, the FWA will also give you control of the GIAC-tuned software programs in your car's computer with a touch of a button. Potential software options include stock programming, performance programming for pump gas, performance programming for 100 octane gas, valet mode, and antitheft mode.
GIAC DTM users can also download and install latest GIAC firmware updates, as they become available, to the GIAC DTM via button selection on the FWA.
Additional accessories, such as the boost gauge feature will be available to DTM users soon.
Check GIACusa.com for more information.
Comments and suggestions are welcome! Email apps@GIACusa.com
Please check out Thrutu, my day-job app!
Please donate by buying Data Watcher Widget.
* Every phone has a different alignment, please email if the widget doesn't match built-in HTC ones on your handset or if you have other problems. *
Internet permission is for reporting errors/stats so I can make it better.